Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: devilish-grin

even I want dean messed up and Sam taking care of him..I dont want Sam to kill himself too coz if Sam hurts,dean gonna save him again n the cycle recycles

Nope sam wudnt hurt himself he wud want everythin to end e.g s7,8 nd abt the cycle lol tell me about it😆
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maano_billi

Nope sam wudnt hurt himself what if he did? that will be first too but yea cycle will start again...he wud want everythin to end e.g s7,8 nd abt the cycle lol tell me about it😆 well in case of ultimatum wen dean completely losse his senses.maybe he hurts or stabs Sam/Sam hurts himself but then dean will again have to come with an idea to save him again,then Sam will be angry that he saved him again and bros fyt start again[/DIV]

StardustSandy thumbnail
Well lets c wt happensthe finale is v near  they might as well be following in the footsteps ov s5 dean is out ov control just lyk sam was its.just that sam snapped back at the last moment wen he saw impala rmr? Even if sam gets hurt dean might not b able to snap out ov it unlyk sam nd dt might as well b the first thing to happen in spn😉
P.s i dun think they'll b repeating things this tym eku sam saving dean nd vice versa the idea is old they might not b killing either ov them.cuz they.didnt in s8 wen i wz totally expecting sam to.die but they didnt
Edited by Maano_billi - 9 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maano_billi

Well lets c wt happensthe finale is v near one day to go basthey might as well be following in the footsteps ov s5 dean is out ov control just lyk sam was its.just that sam snapped back at the last moment wen he saw impala rmr? possible hai Even if sam gets hurt dean might not b able to snap out ov it unlyk sam nd dt might as well b the first thing to happen in spn😉 oo but once the Cain effect goes down,it can also add to dean self loathing and self destructive nature

P.s i dun think they'll b repeating things this tym eku sam saving dean nd vice versa the idea is old they might not b killing either ov them.cuz they.didnt in s8 wen i wz totally expecting sam to.die but they didnt
possible hon,lets see what they do, maybe Sam saves dean but moc has its effect onhim😳

Edited by devilish-grin - 9 years ago
StardustSandy thumbnail
Yeah lets c on the downside moc story ends this season😭 i wz totally luving it😔