||KDMHMD-Re-Run Episodes-2||Epi - 141 on pg-60 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations fans on Re Run Episodes #2🥳
Thanks Kiran🤗 I love the cute banner. It's cool to see again.❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 40  pg 1
Woah y is Harman thinking about Hotel 24/7 - more than the time he studies.
Aw Prem and Preet scene just awesome. I love the scene. So touching. Preet is so caring.❤️
Heer - I love how she went to find out  what's going on.
What is with the inspector - how can he take the word of someone he knew has been known to do this kind of business?
Wow it's so shocking but I loved Bauji Prem - the mini FB in betw.
So Heer took blame but Prem knew she cannot do such a crime. Fab dialogues.
The way Bauji admiring Prem is fab.
😲 Heer had a deal so could take the blame :( look at that FB omg.
Darn Heer is taking blame - did she suddenly forgot Meher is waiting :( I guess she did nt think or simply thought she's safe in Juneja house. That's so not true with Chachi around.
Prem's anger is justified. Poor guy he is in shock. But couldn't tell if he finally believed story after red diary info.

Episode 41  pg 1

Oh lol Bauji is back to being himself - talks in riddle confusing G3 :P
I think Harman is always in 2 minds - he doesn't know what to do at times. Now he is on Prem's side lol
I liked Bauji's dialogue. V touching but I wish he remembers his own words. Lol
Oh no Prem is getting drunk and in rain. :O The song makes this scene so sad and heart wrenching.
I think Prem's in office thinking.
Wow what does Manmeet have to do with this arrest ? Did he do this?oh no he did. Weirdo. Hope he gets inside the jail and stay there.
Ok Chachi knows Heer is arrested even before G3 or everyone knows 😕
This is y I don't get y Heer forgot about her lil sis :( I mean she knew how mean Chachi is.
I don't understand what nonsense Chachi is saying. Locking Meher and burning clothes proves what exactly?
Last scene showing both sisters is so sad.

Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
prem n preet scene was awesome...
loved the touching dialogues of lalit ...😊
oh no heer took all balme to save prem , hearing this prem was totally shocked ...😲

prem is getting drunk well didn't expect 😳
so suddenly prem  remember that there is no drawer in his cabin ...
i hope he will save her soon...
so manmeet is all behind of this ...

waiting for the next 
Heena oh yeh I remember Prem saying that. So that girl made up that story. In flashback they showed girl pulling drawers and wonder where that is. It's dark. hm
Congratulation everyone for the 2nd thread of re run ... Time runs so fast na ? It's already 2 months since the re run has started ... & I'm seriously feeling that I should give some time to this thread ... I've become so lazy ..

OK coming to the update, what can I say. Day by day the situations r getting more & more complicated. Specially with Heer-Prem loving each other but still not able to be with each other . Seriously ?? Are all of them blind in that house ? can't they see anything ? I don't hv any hope re: Lallu. he is a gone case. But what about other people?

It's so painful to see that Heer is sacrificing herself to save Prem's reputation & Prem understanding that she is lying. That scene was so painful yet beautiful. I felt like going there & giving Prem a tight hug. Heer bechari. It seems there is no end to her miseries.

Ah finally Preet has regained his position in my list of favs .. the only sane person in this entire serial along side Gayatri.

Loved the episodes. Waiting for the next episode.

KDMHMD-Episode-42

14th May 2008

Manmeet and layda are talking and manmeet tells her to take the blame to get heet to out as she is fiance. The girls tells manmeet that if he is worried about then he should take the entire blame .After all he gave her the money and now his poor fiance is caught in this mess .

Just then thier is knock on the door and the girls tells manmeet to hide behind the bar. She open the door and its prem. He came in and tell her to confess her crime . He says he have all the proof against her . She has ben doing the business fir 2.5 years and heer has been working there for only 2 months . He also has the records of the number of times she has to been to the hotel and with which politiction . He will turn her in with the names of all polticians and they will save themselves and the police is not going to leave her . He tells her to confess her crime cuz if he tell the police about it she will spend her entire life in jail.

Prem leave and manmeet comes out and tells her that now she will have to confess and she can't bring his name into the picture as she has no proof against him.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lalit and whole family are on the table when DJ comes and start her drama "mein ut gayi " crap. Balwant and lallit ask her what happened and she tell them about what heer did. Lallit does not believe her but she keeo crying and tries to convince him . She says that heer turned out to ba a cheap girl who did all this for money and now she has put pre in trouble as well .

She thinks her self that she will remove heer from the equation and make the path clear for ash.

Heer is sitting in the jail when see prem coming to her .

She goes to grill and hold it .

Prem slowly put his hand on hers and they stand holding there hands "

"Ya rabba song play in the background"

kyoun kia tum ne aisa

KYON KIYA TUM MERE SAATH...KYON..

WOH LADKI JO APNI BEHEN KE SAATH EK CHOTEIN SE SHER MEY AAYE.

ISNE APNI MAA BAUJI KO KHO DIYA...LEKIN APNI KHUDAARI...AUR SEHEN SHENTA KO NAHIN KHOYA

WOH KEHTI HAI JISNE MERE HOTEL MEY ITNA BADA DHANDA KIYA...

WOH LADKI JO SHIV MANDIR MEY BHAGAWAN KE SAMNE BEHEKAR ROHTI HAI.

AUR KEHTI HAI BHAGAWAN MUJHE AUR DUKH DE...AUR UOOS DUKH KO SEHENE KE LIYE SHAKTI BHI DE

WOH LADKI KEHTI HAI MUJHE UOOS NEY MERE HOTEL MEY ITNA BADA DHANDA KIYA.

WOH LADKI JO RAAT MEY EK AJNABI KO DEKHKAR...APNE DUPPATTE MEY APNE CHEHRE KO CHUPA KAR BHAAGH JATI HAI.

WOH LADKI KEHTI HAI KE USNEY PAISON KE LIYE...MERE HOTEL MEY ITNA BADA DHANDA KIYA.

WOH LADKI JO USKI TAKDHDIR BHAGWAN KHUD GHAM MEY KAR DIYA...WOH KEHTI HAI KI OH INSAANON KO SAUDA KARTI HAI...KYON BOLE ITNE SAARE JHOOT...BOLO HEER MAIN TUMSE POOCH RAHA HOON...KYON KIYA TUMNE AISA'

He goes out to talk to the cob and ask him about her bail . The cops tell him not to get involved in this mess and that girl will bring him down. Prem tells him that heer took all the blame to protect him and he will do every thing to protect her.

Prem : Ye teeno saboot wo saboot hai jo us ne khud ne diye hai app ko , app ke dhoonde huwe sabooto ko tu us ne apne khalaf kar liya wo khud chal ke aye thi app ke ilzamo ke pass , us ne khud ke shauq ko yaqeen mein badla app ye keh sakte hai inspector sahab mere sar ke ilzam ko apne ghale ka ghana bana liya jab koi

"aur jo insaan apne app ko kisi aur ke liye barbaad kar sakta hai tu us barbadi ko barbadi nahi junoon kehte hai or baat ab qarooro or lakhoo ki nahi us ke junoon ke samnee mere junoon ki hai " or haan ein use yaha se nakal kar raho ga .

Prem start to leave and sees manmeet walking in . Manmeet goe to cob and ask him they will leave the girl if they get the actual culprit .

Cob and prem are surprised . Manmeet say he has the girl and tells her to come . The manager comes in with the lady who confess her crimes. Prem comes there and says that cannot keep there heer anymore and have let her go .

Cops says that the case has not been registred yet so they can let her go but they will need someone come and testify for her.

They call daljeet and ask her to come and she gets all excited to think thats she take her down now .

DJ enter the jail and shocked to see prem there . She goes there to badmouth heer but prem stops her and tells her to see the cop. The cop ask her about heers chracters and DJ starts off as if she will badmouth about heer but atart praising her and her chrecter

The cop is satisfied and tells some one to bring heer out.

Heer comes out and prem is happy to see her 

Heer walks to prem and sees manmeet standing behind prem .

Prem start to walk towards heer but  stop when he see manmeet go toward heer

manmeet goes and hugs heer and prem turned around .

Prem wipes his tears look back to heer and flicks it way .

He start to leave and the lady (who confessed) tell him did'nt tell heer that he got her out and used all his power to do, so now  she will think that mm got her out . She say that he has been doing  busniess 2.5 years and has see strange people but not such a starnge relationship . She say maybe  this is love .

Prem look at her crying and heer look at him crying and she is still hugging mm back. 

THE END

WU siggie, avi ,dialouge by sana  

Edited by sana.harshiti - 9 years ago
Thanks for the update Sana 😛
Yay!!  Prem has the proof and saves Heer.
Sweet sweet Premeer scene in the jail.
But...ugh...what's this...from behind Prem walks out Manmeet...and the creep hugs Heer! 😡

That should be Prem doing that not Manmeet 😡 😡

Of course everyone else can see that these 2 are in love...but they continue to keep their lips sealed.

Someone give a wall...I want to bang Daljeet's head against it.  😳
Thanks Kiram for the awesome update👏
Episode 12th May 2008

Poor Prem😭 has to listen all this rubbish form Haraman just for 
saving the brothers ...😲
Preeth is so cute the way he trust his Pb 😃 loving him when he says
 bhaiya ne aj mujhse meri jaan bhi mangi hoti na..to bhi main haste haste de deta..or apne ek hotel ke liye bhai ko paraya kar diya..rishtey ka farak to apne bataya hai bhaai.
Also love the way Preeth catches Prem'waist and cries😭 soo cutee

Gayathri did it nice salpping😡 Haraman he should have got more how could he think so cheap about Prem😭 and Lalu is not doing anything watching silently😲 because I think he was confused😕 and he understood why Prem did it when he saw in the 😲Hotel Prem saying that he is the only the owner of the Hotel to 😭save their brothers🤗
Loved the Prem and LALU conversation👏

Heer again fell in trouble doing Jasoosi😲 and was blamed by the girl that she has forced to her do to accept from the police...
Heer than herself accepts the blame that she did all this only to save Prem😲 from going to Jail wow yeh Heer aghar 😕Prem ke itni Parwa karti hai to wusko baath kyon nahi dethi that she loves him soo much ...😳

Prem is totally😲 shocked when he comes to know that this big racket is going in his hotel... I think he doubt something is going bad but not this that's why he made the hotel in his name from his mother 😲... and this not enoght that he comes to know the money his kept in his cabin 😲 and when decides to surrender he comes to know he his right he didnt know as the Girl has accepted all her mistakes as she is done it
so he is saved and she only his kept in his cabin without his knowledge😲...
But his day of shocking revelations doesnt stop here but gets big shock😲
When Heer is coming with the police as she is accepted that she is done it all😲
Prem tries to save her by  his full efforts but Heer proves to the police that she has done it where finally Prem had to believe what she is sayingg😲
Loving this Prem Heer both trying to save each other from getting arrested👏
loved the way Prem says and tries to save Heer 
screeming .voice, dialogues,  hotness, killer eyes phrooling😉

acha to muje leke chaliye..apko kisi pe to ilzam lagana hai..to mujhpe lagaiye na..jo kuch bhi hoga mere sath hoga... "STOP IT" !!!!!
Prem:- shut your mouth ok...heer tum hosh mein to ho..?? kya keh rahi ho yeh tum..??
then also the way he breaks down when she proves it😭the Way Prem catches her and tries to stop her asks her what she is saying
totally shattered😭 and just could take it when🥺 they take her and just remebers his 1st his and Heers encounter what she said there and know😭 looking at her 
in Anger goes back of Heers police van in speed, anger and pain😭
where Heer get sacred and worried seeing his speed and anger😳

Awesome episode love the acting of both Prem and Heer👏
Edited by harshitideewani - 9 years ago
Thanks Kiran👏 for the update
Episode 41 13th May 2008

First when LALU reached home and started tp say bad about Prem thought what 's wrong with him kahi LALU pagal to nahi hogaya and then the way he made Harman speak his heart❤️ where he to loved Prem bhai and cant hear anything bad for him and know he will nothing bad and the way LALU makes him understand about family bonding😃

Oh rabha Prem ko kya hua he is drinking totally shattered🥺 poor Prem😭 just couldnt take it that Heer has done it ... what Anger,Heart broken💔, 😭drunken beautifull 👏acting done by 👏Prem and background music was perfect ...
Jag suna laghe😭 jagh suna laghee reee😭
Happy🥳 that he also realises that Heer is telling lies that there is no any cupborad she is done it save him👏... yes happy he is not going leave Heer in Jail 
now save her

this khabab mein hadi 😡 Manmeet toh yeh sabh isi ne kiya hai the culprit😈 
Poor Heer😭 has to marry this idiot😡 dont now why they want only Heer ❓

Poor😭 Mehr has to bear all this tourchers of Daljeet always she is such a Dayan 
this Daljeet really the way she totures Mehr😕
Koi toh meri Mehr ko to Bachao😭 yaar bahut zyaat ho rahe wuspar😭
koi toh sunlo ne meri Mehr ki pukar😭... Heer bh nahi hai...😕

intersting to see how will Prem save his Heer😉
Thanks Sana🤗 for the update, Avis, Siggies, caps and Dialogues👏
Episode 14th May 2008

This Manmeet his such a creep 😡that is saying the Girl to accept the blame and the girl was right he should have taken the blame to save his Fiance😲
Door bell rings and says him to hide in the bar😕
Prem comes in and says the girl to  accept the blame otherwise you will go to jail permanetly as I am having all the Proof against you which will prove that you are involved in this racket and if you accept this blame of Heers you will only go for 2 months you decide which you prefer and goes from there...Love the way Prem looks😉 so hot
 Manmeet also says then you decide you will take the money and go or without it and dont try to put blame on me as you dont have prrof against me😲

Prem then goes to jail to see Heer asking why did she do this😒...
so beautiful scene dialogues expression soo perfect👏
loved the way Prem catches Heer's hand through the bars soo passionate  and when he take the drop from her😭 tears and in fingers silently saying he is not going to leave her cry anymore her every tear is so precious he will see that it doesnt pours😭
dilagoes are soo heartouching...
KYON KIYA TUM MERE SAATH...KYON..
WOH LADKI JO APNI BEHEN KE SAATH EK CHOTEIN SE SHER MEY AAYE.
ISNE APNI MAA BAUJI KO KHO DIYA...LEKIN APNI KHUDAARI...AUR SEHEN SHEILTA KO NAHIN KHOYA
WOH KEHTI HAI JISNE MERE HOTEL MEY ITNA BADA DHANDA KIYA...

WOH LADKI JO SHIV MANDIR MEY BHAGAWAN KE SAMNE BEHEKAR ROHTI HAI.

AUR KEHTI HAI BHAGAWAN MUJHE AUR DUKH DE...AUR UOOS DUKH KO SEHENE KE LIYE SHAKTI BHI DE
WOH LADKI KEHTI HAI MUJHE UOOS NEY MERE HOTEL MEY ITNA BADA DHANDA KIYA

WOH LADKI JO RAAT MEY EK AJNABI KO DEKHKAR...APNE DUPPATTE MEY APNE CHEHRE KO CHUPA KAR BHAAGH JATI HAI.

WOH LADKI KEHTI HAI KE USNEY PAISON KE LIYE...MERE HOTEL MEY ITNA BADA DHANDA KIYA.

WOH LADKI JO USKI TAKDHDIR BHAGWAN KHUD GHAM MEY KAR DIYA...WOH KEHTI HAI KI OH INSAANON KO SAUDA KARTI HAI...KYON BOLE ITNE SAARE JHOOT...BOLO HEER MAIN TUMSE POOCH RAHA HOON...KYON KIYA TUMNE AISA...
AWESOME DIALOGUES👏
loved the dialogues of Prem when says to the police officer 

inspector sahab mere sar ke ilzam ko apne ghale ka ghana bana liya jab koi

"aur jo insaan apne app ko kisi aur ke liye barbaad kar sakta hai tu us barbadi ko barbadi nahi junoon kehte hai or baat ab qarooro or lakhoo ki nahi us ke junoon ke samnee mere junoon ki hai " or haan ein use yaha se nakal kar raho ga .

Then this Manmeet brings the girl and says the officer to leave Heer as he has brought the real culprit and after all inspector accept and says he will leave if he get a winess of a person from her home and then calls Daljeet

Daljeet first happy hearing a mans voice 😆 and then realises it is inspector and she is coming to give winess and Daljeet with intention to get Heer in trouble more changes as she sees Prem also his there and then says to Inspectot that Heer such a Nice, simple and honest girl.😕

Prem is soo Happy that😃Heer is released but couldnt show his happiness as he sees Manmeet going towards Heer and hugging Heer taking all the credit from Him of saving Heer...(also love the way Prem sprinkes tear drop when he goes)

Poor Prem karbh kya saktha hai kabhab haddi😡 Manmeet jo yaha tha😭

kitna majboor hai Prem kush hoke bhi jatha nahi saktha😭

This is seen by the girl and says see you did everything but he took the credit .😲

what a starnge realtionship this is called Love❤️

Awesome episode lot of Emotion and silent Romance❤️...
interesting waiting for next

KDMHMD-Episode-43

15th May 2008

The episode start with Dj saved heer was becasue she overheard lallu telling gaya3 that he will save heer and he find out everything about that girl to save her.

she did nto want lallu acting like sherlock homes so she saved heer instead.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Blawant is at home badmouthing heer when dj calls ash and tells her to tell eveyone that she saved heer so she comes out looking like mother india.

Ash does that and lallu is surprised that dj saved her and that heer did somethinf so huge to save them and their hotel.

Prem  come home with heer and MM. MM leaves and lallu thanks heer for whats he did. 

Heer looks at prem and leaves saying that meher is waiting for her.

Gaytri  goes to prem and he make an excuse of being tired and leaves  cuz he does not want her to know that he is drunk. He goes up and is about to fall when harman and preet catch him. 

They are surprised to see him drunk and harman assumes that its all cuz of him  he appologises and they hug. they take shim to his room and lay him down. Gaya3 comes later and sasy that she knows he was drunk cuz of that grl and she make sure that he gets her

Heer goes to meher and she gets mad at her for doing something so stupid without thinking abou her. heer sees the burnt dupatta but meher doesnt tell her anything.

Lallit plans party for heer and plans a surprise for her. 

Ashpreet is getting ready and waiting fro hubby to come and medicate MM. Preet arrives there to pick thema nd forcefully takes both mom and her weird son with him. 

They leave and daddy comes from behind and wonders what will happen in the party as MM has not been medicated yet.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THE END

WU by shrutibali

Edited by sana.harshiti - 9 years ago