Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Sana for the update👏
Episode 15th May 2008

Even I was thinking how😡 Daljeet changed her mind the way she came and said it was like she is going to really badmouth😭 Heer ... Thank God she heard lalu saying she will find everything about Heer and save Heer... So LALU finally kuch samjaderi dikha raha hai... he should have shown were he had to do😲... I guessPrem hai na Heer ko bachne keliye wuske hothe hue kuch nahi hoga Heer ka😉...
koi bhi Daljeet kuch nahi karpayeghi tab😆
Daljeet ,Balwant and Ashlesha poori ki Family hai Nautanki 😲 hai abh credit le rahi Heer ko bachane ki

Prem, Heer and Manmeet reaches home ... why this MM came there feel irrated when I see him😡 and  Loving the way Prem and Heer look at each other as if she is thank you and then moving from there and LALU say thank you to her for saving Hotel taking the blame to herself and also says know you are my daughter and I will take the responsbility of you marriage and hearing this
 Prem is crying in his Heart poor Prem😭 kuch nahi karsaktha seeing his love going far from him😭
LALU also he want give party for Heer for saving them😕...
Heer goes from there saying my sister is waiting...

Prem😭 looks totally shattered🥺 there but doesnt show says 😲exhausted and moves from there as he doesnt anyone😳 to come to know he his 😕drunk and goes from there ...
..Love the way Preeth and Harman 🤗catches Prem when is going fall down and Haraman 😳says sorry for what he has done that's why he is drunk and😃 Prem assuring him nothing like that  and also when both brothers take him to room and makes him sleep removing his shoes love the brotherhood🤗
then Gayathri coming there after Prem sleeps that I know you have not 😳drunk beacuse of Harman but you are😭 shattered beacuse of that girl. 
Thay your responsbilities are so much that you will not say that but I Promise that I will find out who is that Girl... and says I will make you marry where you want but ... only one thing I should find out  who is having your Heart❤️
which girl's Heart is your ❤️Heart beating...
 there are many girls where you can find Heart beating for Prem 
who are you searching for Gayathriji😆
Loved it so much the way Gayathri understand Prem and Promise him👏

Poor Mehr is right that did Heer think of Mehr when she took that blame😲
Shayad Heer tabh sirf apni Prem ke bare mein soch rahi thi 😆
Mehr😭 hear had take all torches from Daljeet ... 
Please Heer Mehr par thoda dyaan do na akeli kitna sahegi😭

Ashlesha😡 this dumbo just cant see Preeth not interested in her😆 rooz ,,,,, rose😆
LALU ...meri kainat hil jayegha 😆 toh dankha kak bajaungha😆

Gayathri brings some clothes and Jewls for Heer but this Daljeet😡 take from her saying she will give it where as 😲she says only Ashlesha right on these

Preeth comes to receive MM to his house but Ashpreeth his worried that MANMeet  his still not medicated but Preeth doesnt listen to them and pull MM and goes and Ashpreeth had to go with them... Then MM father comes worries how did Ashpreeth take MM without mediaction... what will happen there😲
Seriously what medication are talking about❓... starnge😲 weird

Intersting to see what happens in the Party😉
sana.harshiti thumbnail

KDMHMD-Episode-44

19th May 2008

The episode start with  meher is arranging some books when the mean stepsister/cousins walks in and hands her a packet off clothes ...

while insulting her and complaining about the weight off the packet...she tells her to wash up the clothes except for one shirt which is his... meaning preet

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

DJ  comes to heer and hands her some clothes with jewelry telling her to give it back after the party... 

witch also badmouth prems father for not keeping his promise ( gifting clothes and jewelry to heer) ... and then how much she loves her despite off being so rude. 

she was the one who freed her form jail and send manmeet to help her...so also mentions that a guy as manmeet is hard to find especial for a girl who's name is tainted.

Lallit  is having a talk with some friends and inform them that he has a suprise in store.

Meanwhile  preet is in his room when the dadi bua  comes and ask why he isn't ready he blast at the person who cleaned his shirt. 

Ash realizes her fault and blames meher  for that DJ walks in and Qestion.  

Daddi bua  for her presence in preets room after explaining to her that preets shirt has some stains... DJ calls for meher  and shouts at her...

Meher cries and ash taunts her for that...DB is send to get a new shirt but preet doesn't wants it... so ash gifts it too meher.

balwant  comes heer to talk about the land off her father.

cause he needs it for their wedding... he pleads to her to sign it over ... after some emotional talk he walks off on the roof.

Heer  and then sees prem. she tries to pass him but he keeps blocking her

( ore piya playing in the background) 

and then she finally manged ... he then grabs her arm and ask why there is so much pain in her eyes

prem : TUMHARI ANKHON MEY ITNA DARD KYON HAI...

heer : NAHI AISI KOI BAAT NAHI 

Prem : JAHAAN DARD HOTA HAI WAHAAN BAAT NAHIN HOTI...BALKI POORI KI POORI DASTAAN HOTI HAI...ZUBAAN JO BAAT KEHE NAHIN PAATI WOH AHSOO KEHTI...HAR TARAH SE...HAR DARD KEHETEIN HAIN

Heer looks away form him and says that manmeet is waiting for her... prem immediately leaves her arm and heer walks away.

Prem looks up to the sky 

YEH KYA HOGAYA MUJHE...KYON KAR RAHA HOON MAIN AISA...MAIN WOH KISI AUR KI HOJAYEGHI AUR MAIN KISI AUR KA...USKI TARAF DEKHANA TO DOOR...USKEY BHAARE MEY SOCHNA BHI GHAALAT HAI

In the party

Lallit lalit welcomes manmeet and mother and ask about his father.

Manmeet mother tells that he will join them soon... 

Heer comes and takes her blessing... lalit is stunned to see heer... witch wonders why..lalit walks over to her and ask why heer isn't wearing the jewelry and clothes that he send for her... Witch tells that maybe her didn't liked it... and lalit tells yes could be cause G. taste is old fashioned.

Gatyri has joined them and lalit teases her... while daljeet thinks how stupid lalit is

DJjoins heer and manmeet  and compliment them on their jodi.

she then takes them to meet the guest. Manmeet parents  get worried about manmeet and how he can reacted so decides to follow them.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Balwant c announces an performance. and we see bhoomi off khunki dancing on aaja nachle.meanw hile ash threats meher as an  servant and badmouth her in front off her friends who then insults her too.

meher hears everything and walks off crying and hurt.

DJ witch sees manmeet family  and walks over to her and manmeet mother  informs her about the state manmeet is in...witch wonders what will happen now.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THE END

WU by sana and (shali)

Edited by sana.harshiti - 9 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 43...I could only think of poor Meher...she was right...How could Heer not think about her lil sister.
Episode 44...

Ugh...More DJ & Ash torture on Meher.  Preet!!  Don't believe them...Meher is innocent!!  It was stupid Ash that ruined your shirt.  

It's interesting that he didn't yell at her or anything...just fumed internally 😆  Probably didn't want another lecture from Heer. 😆

I really hate Ash for treating Meher like a servant and insulting her in front of her friends...I hope something really bad happens to her 😈

Ugh...this Manmeet character just doesn't go away 😡

I feel bad for Heer...but I'm not going to feel sorry for Prem because he's making his own bed by agreeing to do what his father says blindly, rather than follow his heart. 🤔

Edited by ummesulaiman - 9 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 42 pg 2

Sana Ty so much. Loved everything. Avs/sigs and pics are fab.🤗
Yay Prem got proof and he made the effort to get the real culprit. Well almost cuz he doesn't know about Manmeet yet. Hm
Prem walking to see Heer, the bg song are so touching. The way Heer feeling his presence, gets up then PH walking towards the barrier slowly. Love the way this was portrayed. So emotional and beautiful. They looked so pretty even when they are sad.
Prem's concern and trust shown through the monologue - Heer reacted silently. The subtle response to his words shows her understanding what may have happened I believe. This scene goes under heart to heart connection of PH I guess. W/o much dialogues they communicate.
Ew Manmeet came :( ok I suppose he had to but he hugged Heer 😲 Wait he didn't recognize her on the road before, now he knew what she looks like lol
The girl who got arrested was actually observing Prem and Heer huh. I should not like her but strangely I end up agreeing to her thoughts / words to Prem.
Daljeet sure found herself in a fix lol. I was so sure she was gonna avoid coming to see Heer. Then she suddenly changed and started to praise Heer. I guess she fears Prem.
What is gonna happen after Heer goes home? What will Lallu do :/

Episode 43  pg 3
Thanks for sharing the WU Sana.
Wow Bauji actually was gonna save Heer. He didn't suspect her.😲 How did he become smart all of a sudden :/
DJ ew she is always 2 steps ahead of Bauji huh
Omg the phone convo btw Ash and DJ + the way Ash delivers her msg. Great team work fooling Bauji.
Glad everyone knows Heer is innocent and released now. 
Meher doesn't know yet hm
Darn Manmeet came home too. Well Bauji at least said thanks to Heer:P
Finally Heer remembers her sis. I bet Meher is nt gonna be happy.
Oh Prem's acting a but strange with mom :/ oh no he's so drunk :O Haiye the brothers support Prem.
Wow Harnan feels the love his bhai now :O he is so unpredictable.
I love the brothers bond <3 it's cry heart warming. My fav scene.
G3 being undertaking of Prem is sweet. I'm kinda happy she didn't freak out he got drunk. I mean she hit the roof the other day when Prem was holding cigarette lol
Meher is right Heer's decision was impulsive. Not responsible. It's good she pointed this out.
I got the situation Heer's so deeply in love and she is protecting Prem. She doesn't realize this. I think probably Meher knows this. In a way Heer did all that selflessly but it has negative impact on her lil sis.
Wonder how much Prem understood why Heer did what she did!
Bauji never has anything useful to do other than throw a party 😲 What damage is he gonna do now :(
Wow Manmeet needs medication and if doesn't take what will happen. I'm wondering like his father :/

Episode 44  pg 3
Thanks for sharing WU Sana and also writing part of it. :)
Ash and DJ staring off the scene. Not a good omen lol
Now why Ash picks on Meher and why no one sees this. So irritating.
DJ has her share of dose with Heer. I wonder y DJ wants clothes back :/ 
Bauji has surprise huh - something awful for his kids I'm sure.
Balwant is after Heer for property :O DJ and gang is in full force today in torturing the sisters.
Meher is being shouted again. Wonder if Dadi and Preet believes this :/
Aw PH meet. I thought we r gonna hv another Raasta Roka scene. 
It's awesome Prem sees Heer's sadness and keep trying to fix it. But Heer won't say what it is that bothering her. Prem's dialogue is poetic like always. I love the dialogue writer. Too darn good!
Cute bg song and scene.
How easily Bauji believes everything DJ spits out. :O I mean he asked question to Heer. Shouldn't she be answering ? Why does he let DJ talk. True Heer is shy type but this is different, if he wanted he could have made her talk lol. Now I'm sure Heer figured out what her Chachi did. I hope she did.
What's the mystery behind Manmeet and his parents running behind worried.
Ooh wow dance starts and looks fun.
Oh no Meher vs Ash scene. I wish Meher does something, anything to scare her.
DJ pondering / getting ready for any mishap by Manmeet. But what could it be. :/

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Divya Ty for detail analysis. You point out what I miss usually. It's cool 
🤗One of your comments said Bauji seem sensible - let's see if he holds up to ur expectation.😆
I doubt that. I love the brotherly bond too. My most fav. So emotional but so caring. It looks so real even Harman. G3 wants to help but she has no power against her husband. What she says go in deaf ears. So sad. I guess we could appreciate her for the effort.
PH scenes are cute eh. Bg songs are always awesome so far. It's perfect for scenes. Prem's dialogues - me too love them. The writer is superb whoever it is. Thank you.

Fatima glad ur around. 

We r in a ghost town lol. It's weird cuz everyone is missing out on awesome scenes. Oh well.
Afee.harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ughhh...missed so many episodes. ...I hav bcm lazy I guess😆
Now going to read all epis at ones...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AASUS

Fatima glad ur around. 

We r in a ghost town lol. It's weird cuz everyone is missing out on awesome scenes. Oh well.

Yes I'm around. 😆  Although you are right this thread has become some what deserted. 😕
Thanks Sana for the update👏
Episode 19th May 2008

Ashlesha the Lazy girl😡 she is so ugly in her Heart saying Mehr Gavr  really wuski dimag pe dekho kitni charbh chadi hai 😲 Just cant do her work herself and only want to wash Preeth's clothes ... and that also she dont know to do properly Such a Gavr 😡 she is 
ek simple se kam nahi ho sakha and puts blame on Mehr poor Mehr😭 had take all this torture from Daljeet again ... and Preeth is just standing quiet 😲 not accepted😕

Daljeet think she is big God mother or what 😡 without her doing nothing good will Happen in Heer's life 😲 also saying girls wait to get a husband like MM😲 what a joke and says she has sent MM to save her...😳 as if Heer doesnt understand anything😒... yah and Heer is right she do not need anything from anybody she can manage herself😕

Heer😭 just dont believe your nautanki chacha😈 se bathein ek number ka lalchi insaan hai😡 joh apni bhaiya ka na ho sakha kisika kya hoga 😲  dont give your land to this greedy people🤢 chaiye wuske liye tume shaadi hi thodne padi 😳 please 😕

Heer crying😭 and remembering her fathers decision of not selling the land and saying these people are compeling me to sell it 😭 and goes from there but finds
Prem who is blocking her way and when she starts going catches her hand and asks 
TUMHARI ANKHON MEY ITNA DARD KYON HAI...and Heer says nothing like that...loved the way Prem  says 👏these lines are awesome
JAHAAN DARD HOTA HAI WAHAAN BAAT NAHIN HOTI...BALKI POORI KI POORI DASTAAN HOTI HAI...ZUBAAN JO BAAT KEHE NAHIN PAATI WOH AHSOO KEHTI...HAR TARAH SE...HAR DARD KEHETEIN HAIN
Poor Prem😭 feel very bad the way he leaves her hand so much pain😭 and Heer bhi na koi kasar nahi chodthi Prem ko dard de ne ki🥺
also when he realises that what he is doing that she is no more his and now he is to smebody else and thinking of her also is wrong😭... beautiful lines👏
wow HAi Prem😉 is looking super hot even crying and Heer's simplicity lovely👍🏼

Poor LALU and😳 Gay3 dont know that 😡Daljeet didnt give those dress and Jewel to Heer only instead gave them old one😲 and for everything this LALu and Gay3 take it has so lightly instead they should have find out😲

Ashlesha and her friends are so cheap😡 like her useless Girls👎🏼 talking abot our Mehr ... and Mehr just dont care about them yaar 🤗
people will bark has they dont have anyother work 😆 avoid it😕

Daljeet and Ashpreeth do churiles 😡 hope they get caught and this MAnmeet truth comes out

Waiting to see what happens next

Edited by harshitideewani - 9 years ago
[QUOTE=AASUS]Divya Ty for detail analysis. You point out what I miss usually. It's cool 
🤗One of your comments said Bauji seem sensible - let's see if he holds up to ur expectation.😆
I doubt that. I love the brotherly bond too. My most fav. So emotional but so caring. It looks so real even Harman. G3 wants to help but she has no power against her husband. What she says go in deaf ears. So sad. I guess we could appreciate her for the effort.
PH scenes are cute eh. Bg songs are always awesome so far. It's perfect for scenes. Prem's dialogues - me too love them. The writer is superb whoever it is. Thank you.

@Thanks Athisda 😃 try not to miss anything😆 but still miss something...
Yah Dialogues are just awesome 👏 writers have done awesome job👍🏼 and aslo acting by Prem and Heer are just awesome👏 just cant stop phroolingBG music to perfect👏
Yah Gayathri love her bondinng👏 with Prem they way she understand him withot😭 Prem saying it
Yah your right she has no power infront that LALU😡 all her effort goes in vain😭

Edited by harshitideewani - 9 years ago
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
KDMHMD - 20th May, 2008 (Episode #45)

It starts with Bhoomi performing on Aaja Nachle and Daljeet worrying about Manmeet and how she will take him out. She bumps into Harman and wonders if it was a mistake or Harman is actually after her. He asks her why she is tensed and she says that she is thirsty so he offers her his water and then a napkin when she spills it. He leaves and Daljeet is convinced that Harman likes her.

Preet is speaking to someone on the phone and Ash comes there and asks him who it was. He thanks her for giving him the number of her friends and leaves from there. Daljeet comes to Ash who is standing there with a long face and tells her to pay attention to Prem (who is coming down the stairs with his other bros) she tells her that she has no brains so at least take care of her face.

All 3 come down and Harman apologises again and Prem and he hug and Preet comes and hug them as well. Lalit tells them to go the party and they all leave when Gayatri stops him and tells him that she will get him his love back. Just then they show Heer standing wit Manmeet. 

The waiter comes there and offers them drink and Prem & Heer both reach for the same drink. They stand there holding the drink and o re piya plays.

Preet announces a game for all the youngters and Daljeet tells Ashpreet that this the prefect opp for them to sneak Manmeet out. preet is explaining the rule sof the game when he sees MM leaving and brings him back. there gaya3 comes and takes ashpreet away. in the game everyone has to wear a mask and dance with the person who has the same number on their mask as them  preet puts a mask on ashpreet and dj gets a chance to take MM out as no one recognizes him. here meher also puts a mask on and dj tells her that kids dont play such games and asks her to go and feed people and then have dinner with the servants later. maher leaves. Lalit sees her and asks her to have dinner with them but meher refuses and goes on the terace. while on the terace she sees ashpreet and MM's father taking MM out and he faints. they out him in the car and meher wonders whats going on with him and where they taking MM.

The end.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Written update : Shrutibali (KDMHMD Archive Thread)

Youtube link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4LBLRht0pc