Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the update Mou.
Nice to see the 3 bros hug.  Love Preet and Prem...not too sure about Herman still...he seems to be a turncoat 😳

Sweet Premeer scene.  

But I'm too distraught about the way Meher is being treated.  I was hoping someone sweet would be paired up with her and she'd get a chance to enjoy herself.  But no 🤢

Really hate DJ.  Okay wait...Meher saw Manmeet's parents sneak him out...hope she tells someone what she saw.
Afee.harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ROLF...I can't stop laughing. ..nw m also convinced dat harman is after DJ🤣They both suit each other😆😆
Premeer scene is good...short bt sweet😊
N m loving gay3 ma...she's a sweethrt...hope she'll do smthng to bring premeer together...
what d...😡😡😡...dis DJ...how can she treat meher lyk dis...dil to chah rha hai iska gala daba du😡
Nw wats dis happining. ..manmeet's parents taking him out n he faints...😲
Its so confusing😕...
good...meher saw dis...hope manmeet's secret shd b revealed soon
All n all...a good epi...
thanks fr updating mou...😊
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Farahmou 👏for the update
Episode 20th May

Bhomi Performance was nice and Daljeet bumps into Harman and think whether he did it intentionally or it just and happened 😆and  when he asked why she is tensed and says feeling thirsty and Hraman offer her drink and gives her napkin to wipe she is convinced that he is interested in her 😲 😆 really this Daljeet has gone crazy🤣 for HM

Loved the way everyone where enjoying the party LALU, Gay3 , Preeth nad Harman🥳
Preeth is talking in the phone cutely and Ashlesha comes there feeling Jealous😡 and asks him he says thanks for giving your friends number😆  
Daljeet asking Ash to concentrate on Prem and show him her smiling face 😕 who is coming with his brothers down the stairs... and Harman ask 😳sorry to him once again 🤗Prem says its alright and hugs then is asked to enjoy the party by LALU  when everyone disperse Prem is stopped by Gayathri saying that she will bring his ❤️Love back in life ... hope Gay3 be succesfull👍🏼 in it.

Then we see Prem ❤️ Heer goes to get a drink where both reaches the same waiter picking the same drink and both are starring each other in the whole world and Flashblack with Ore Piya song ...👏Loved the scenes FB, BG music  just amazing beautifull done by CVS👍🏼

Then Preeth announces the👏 game of a Mask where the people who get a mask of same number will dance together and while this Ashpreeth tries to escape😲 MAnmeet from there but Preeth sees him and take inside but again take 😕opportunity seeing MM in the mask as nobody will recognise him and brings to Ashpreeth asking her taking away out for medication she brings out finding her husband when they try to medicate he🤔 faints and takes him in car which is watched by Mehr as Daljeet (she is treating😭 Mehr very badly poor Mehr why is she so silent 😕) is sent her to see food is been served and finds the😒 strange things getthing shocked😲 what has happened to Jijiu...❓

Waiting to see what happens next

Edited by harshitideewani - 9 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 45. pg 4
Thanks Mou for sharing,
Dance is fun. Nice performance.
😆 DJ Chachi is back in her dream world. Omg she seriously thinks Harman is interested in her omg. That was so hilarious.😆
Preet is as usual mr. Cool. He sure is having fun. Ash's disappointed hm
Omg Dj's advice to Ash- she is mean to her daughter - the sarcasm Lolz 
3 Bros coming down the stairs scene is fab.its heart warming.❤️Love their close bonding.
Woah PH - sweet. Now I'm sure ppl don't stare so long in real. But it's cute to watch PH.
Yay game looks fun. Wait mm mystery still not solved. Wt is going on.😕
DJ says Meher is a kid and can't play😲 Even ash is kid lol in her eye. Weirdo.
Bauji saw Meher leave party but I guess he didn't hear DJ abusing her. It's nice he invited her. 
So Meher goes to roof top hm wow mm is gone :O y they r hiding him. Now what :P 
Wonder if Meher will tell anyone. She unknowingly became a detective. Can't wait to know more.
Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Afee you had time toady to visit yay 😆😎
We r 4 here today incl Fatima. Woot. 

I know G3 thinks she can help but DJ is so much smarter and cunning. Always ahead of G3 and Bauji only has ears for DJ, I dunno y he ignores his wife. So I can't be sure G3 can help Prem. It also doesn't help when Prem is adamantly sticking with his dad's decision,

Divya ya the brothers bonding scenes are so nice. It's one reason to pull viewers - family bonding.
Hope we see more. 
Ya I know right DJ Harman scene is next best thing after PH today. It's too hilarious. 3rd would be mm mystery. I dunno what is with that guy fainting. We'll c.
Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepluvprem

dis DJ...how can she treat meher lyk dis...dil to chah rha hai iska gala daba du😡

My sentiments exactly Afee ...this DJ is too much...😡
Afee.harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

Afee you had time toady to visit yay 😆😎

We r 4 here today incl Fatima. Woot. 
Yes...how can I live apart frm premeer n dis crazy gang of premeer fans fr so long...had to come here😊
I know G3 thinks she can help but DJ is so much smarter and cunning. Always ahead of G3 and Bauji only has ears for DJ, I dunno y he ignores his wife. So I can't be sure G3 can help Prem. It also doesn't help when Prem is adamantly sticking with his dad's decision,
Yup bt still it feels good dat smone is dere who want prem's happiness unlike his own dad who doesn't even care wat his son wants...he just want to fulfil his own damm commitment😡
I knw if anyday prem stand up fr his love gay3 ma will surely b on his side

Divya ya the brothers bonding scenes are so nice. It's one reason to pull viewers - family bonding.
Hope we see more. 
Ya I know right DJ Harman scene is next best thing after PH today. It's too hilarious. 3rd would be mm mystery. I dunno what is with that guy fainting. We'll c.

Afee.harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

My sentiments exactly Afee ...this DJ is too much...😡

Don't worry Fatima...kisi din hum dono mil kr is DJ ki band bjaenge
I hav all d weapons ready😉
Ande...tamatar...chappal😆😆😆
heena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankyou for the update mou 

omg  dj is thinking  that harman is intrested in her lol 🤣

love to see that  all 3 bros r coming down the stairs...
harman apologises again n prem hugs , preet comes n hug them as well ... awww love their bonding

gaya3 stopped prem n said she will bring back his love aww so sweet of u gaya3 😊  i hope she will find her soon ... 😉

premeer scene was soo cute. prem n heer both reach for the same drink ... staring at each other n went to flashback... wow loved this scene  

manmeet's  behaviour is so weird 😕 .. oh no dj n ashpreet took him out from the party ... 

oh poor meher 😭

while on the terace meher sees ashpreet and MM's father taking MM out and he faints ... she is totally shocked 😲

waiting for the next...

Edited by heena.. - 9 years ago
sana.harshiti thumbnail

KDMHMD-Episode-46

21st May 2008

The episode start  we see some girl with her dupatta over her head entering the party. 

Heer is standing alone when some buddha comes to dj and tells her that their mask numbers are the same so they have to dance together.

Dj thinks to herslef that MM is not there and heer must be alone so she can make heer dance with that budha. 

She goes to heer and sees that she doesnt have a mask and gives her her mask.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Preet comes and gives a mask to prem but prem refuses to dance. he then goes ans starst announcing the numbers. 

The couples come one by one and start dancing. preet annouces #2 and its prems number but he refuses to dance. 

Preet then announces #7 which is heer and the budhas number. the budha gets excited and dj raises heers hand. 

Prem sees the budha go towards heer and pushes him. They both drop their masks and prem exchanges his mask with the budhas.

Preet sees this and tells prem to dance with heer.

Prem and heer go to dance and djs plan backfires. Ash comes there and prem annouces #2 again and ash thinks it preets number and goes upto him but preet makes her dance with the budha. 

DJ again gets upset. Preet announces that indian idol singers are here and they start singing bol halke halke which premmer dance. 

Heer pulls away from prem but he pulls her back.

Gaya3 comes to dj and tells her that they have to end the game cuz lallu has to announce something. 

Dj gets happy cuz ash will not have to dance with budha anymore. Lallu is seen talking to some guy whne the lady with the covered head approaches him. 

She tells him that prem and ash will not get married. he asks her who she is and how can she stop the wedding. 

Gaya3 and preet come there adn the lady says that they have a relation that he is hiding form the world. 

Lallu and gaya3 both start crying  and the girl keeps saying that they have a reln and lallu keeps denying it. preet supports the girl. 

The girl fianlly reveals herself and its veera. she tells then it was preets idea and lallu and preet have one of THEIR marathons  and gay3 and veera hug.

Lallu comes down with gaya3 and annouces that they have givent he party today cuz heer had a BIG part in saving their hotel 

DJ comes to heer and sasyt hat the NRI budha is only showing off cuz when it comes to paying  for the wedding he is doing nothing.

Just then lallu announces that he will pay for heer wedding and also make MM the senior manager in the hotel.

DJ is shocked and prem keeps looking at heer lovingly the whole time. lallu asks MM and heer to come up and just then meher comes in running and tells everyone that MM is not here as she saw him leave earlier. everyone is shocked to hear that.

Meher is trying to explain when MM comes there and taps on her shoulder and asks her if she was looking for him.

Meher is surprised cuz she just saw him outside. lallu telle her that she must be tired and tells her to go rest. as she is leaving ash stops her and tells her to eat less as all the fat is going to her head lalu gets heer and MM together and there prem gets suspicious of him and leaves.

Veera comes down and meets everyone form harman to ash. 

She then looks at prem as he holds out his arms  for her she runs to him. she hugs him and then sees MM and is surprised. 

She goes up to him and tells him that they met and calls him prashant. he corrects her and tells her that he is MM. 

She is confused. he leaves form there and she follows him. she tells him that they met at an NRI gathering in london and they spoke and he called himself prashant. 

MM tells her that he has never been out of india and stays in ludhiana and then leaves again.

DJ and ash are talking and dj tells her that its good they got him the injetion o time or everything wud have been ruined. 

She yells at ashpreet and ashpreet tells her about veera and prashants meeting in london. 

DJ gets upset and tells her that she will take of teh entire juneja clan tomorrow.

The end.

Written update : Shrutibali (KDMHMD Archive Thread)

avi's and siggie by sana

Edited by sana.harshiti - 9 years ago