Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i love this one

Happy Anniversary Deshians
😊
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hai!!  The confession of a life time ... 
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What an episode .. *PHUD* *PHaints* .. Thw entire episode (minus Daljeet scolding Heer) scene was fab. The best episode till now.

Haaaiii main Mar jawan. Prem Juneja ... if u confess ur feelings like this then Heer to kya anyone will fall in love with u ... even Jugni too ..

Heer is either a dumb or a tough nut to crack that after a confession like this she is still adamant on marrying Manmeet 😳... Hats off to Harshad Chopda & Additi Gupta .. Specially Harshad ... The way he has delivered the dialogues & his expressions .. haiii ... killer ... & what can i say about the dialogue ... I think Kis Desh had the best dialogues ever ... what more best they have ? Best scenes, dialogues, cast & jodi ... well ... all in all the best show ever ...

Ok back to the update ... the part where Prem express hi feelings :

Prem : Pyaar karta hoon main tumse.

Haan, dimag kharab hogaya hai mera. Lekin tumhari zindagi kharab hone nahi dunga main. Agar tumhari aankhon se ek ansoon niklega to mera dil royega.

Manaa ke main tumhe nahi paa sakta, lekin jo tumhe payega agar who galat hai to bardasht nahi hoga mujhse.

Mana main tumhe ksike saath jane se nahi rok sakta. Lekin agar who galat hai to main rokunga, aur aisa rokunga ke mujhe koi rok nahi payega.

Tumhe pana mere liye ek khwab hai. Aisa khwab jo kabhi sach nahi ho sakta. Tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekh ke main kabhi khush nahi rahunga. Maar jaoonga main.

Main BHAGWAN nahi hoon Heer. BHAGWAN nahi hoon main. Nahi dekh sakta main tumhe. Kisi galat insaan ke saath to bilkul nahi.

Khabardar. Khabardaar agar uss insaan se shaadi ki to. Shaadi to door ki baat, jab tak main uss insaan ke bare mein sab kuch pata na kar loon uske bare mein sochna bhi mat.

Main janta hoon, aisa ehsaas mujhe dobaara kabhi nahi hoga. Zindagi bhar afsoos rahega ke main eek ladki se pyaar kiya aur use kho diya. Lekin zindagi ke aakhri saans tak jee nahi paoonga main , agar tumhe aise insaan ke haath hara jo tumhe sambhal nahi payega.

Is liye dhyan se suno meri baat, maar jaoonga lekin galat admi se tumhara shaadi nahi hone dunga main.

this part was just full Premilicious ... Harshad has done a tremendous job here ... when he expresses Prem's feelings softly & just in the next line warns Heer to stay away from Manmeet ... he has showed in this entire scene that what his caliber is as an actor ... I'm really happy that they brought Harshad back & didn't ruin the magic of Premeer ...

& another part :

Prem : Kitna pyaar karta hoon main tumse. Kitna pyaar. Itna pyaar ke tumse door rehne ka dard mehsoos kar sakta hoon, lekin yeh mujhe manzoor nahi ke mujhse door reh kar bhi tum khush na raho. Tumse pyaar kya hai maine, sirf tumhi se pyaar kiya hai. Jaante ho pyaar kya hota hai? Saccha pyaar?

Kehte hai, sacche pyaar ko kabhi zaya nahi hone dena chahiye. Kyunki saccha pyaar zindagi mein sirf ek baar aata hain. Sirf ek baar. Maine apne hissey ka pyaar kar liya hai. Ab main kisi aur se pyaar nahin kar paunga. Tumhi batao Heer,apne pyaar ko main kisi gaalat haaton mey kaisey jaane dehdoon...kaisay dehdoon usey woh dard jo usey jeene na deh...jab tum mujhse door chale jaoghi heer...main toot jaungha...chur chur ho jaungha main...maar jaungha...jee nahin paungha...lekin agar tumhari aankhon se ek aahsoo bhi nikhla...ek bhi ahsoo...to main is duniya ko aag lagadungha...aag lagadungha sab mey...main apni zindagi ...is ehsaas ke saath beethana chahta hoon...ki tum jaahan bhi ho kush ho...agar tum kush rahoghi...to main chain se maar pahungha...warna zindagi bhi to naseeb nahin huwi...maut bhi naseeb nahin hogi mujhe..

who was this dialogue writer yaar ?? sometimes I feel like sending him/her a msg thanking him/her for giving such amazing, unforgettable dialogues.

not to forget Additi ... she didn't have much dialogue after Prem's confession ... Heer was also awestruck & speechless watching Prem's love & its intensity just like us ... but still she did a fab job with her expressions ...

How these two can be so in sync? look at their eyes when they r not talking ... their eyes speak volumes at that time ...

here they don't have any dialogue but their expressions was enough to convey Premeer's feelings to us ... siggghhh ...

ALLAH ke naam koi inhe phir se cast karlo baba🤔 ... Ab bohut ho gaya😳 ...

The last part where Meher makes Heer realize or rather accept her feelings for Prem part was just mindblowing ... These two brother, sister (Preet & Meher) r always after their siblings to make them realize their happiness but these two duffer are adamant on being sacrificial lamb ..😡 ... I love Meher...

I'm watching this scene for making Avis & siggies since last one week , still I can't get enough of them

*Priya thaks for the AVI .. It's awesome*
Happy 6th PH Confession Anniversary everyone 🥳
Edited by Mou_farah - 9 years ago
sana.harshiti thumbnail
Mou thanks for update avi's and siggies are fablous 
Happy Confession scene Anniversery 
The best confession scene i ever watched. The emotions, dialogues , background music all made the scene best   Prem and heer standing with face touching face is heart touching. Every time this scene brought tears in my eyes.. Hats off to harshiti..
priya the avi is awasoem 
classyandsassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

what a confession...

*phaints* *wakes up* Phaint again* *wakes up* *again phaints*
gawddd... what a dialogue, what an acting.. Harshad literately stole the episode as prem...his voice control , soft sound while he is telling about his love and Loud and hard while warning her...and expressions... and the way additi portrayed the  emotions of heer with out a single dialogue.. hatss off to them
and brilliant script and dialogue writting.. i cant get over this...
and the last portion on heer-meher was really cute...

Happy Confession Anniversary Deshians...

I'm watching it since last week Priya & I still can't get over it ... Such is the impact of this scene ... siggghhh😳
classyandsassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepaaveng

Beautiful creations 

avis siggies fab 

one of the best love confession 

❤️
Premeer forever 

harshad and additi are fab actors 
love them

Thanks Deepa ...

U r right ... It's the best confession scene ever .. Nothing hunky dory ... still every time I watch it , it steals my heart away

classyandsassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

prem juneja .. haye rabba that "PYAAR KARTA HUN MAIN TUMSE" in his voice broke my heart  .. HC and his eyes and his hands ... OMG the EPIC prem juneja moment .. the way he cups her face !!  and the next moment he gets angry ... he gets into her space ... and then again backs off .. OH MY MY ... those tears ... those sparks .. the ANGST ... ok i will come back with a bucket of cold water ... soon !! 

who am I seeing here ???😲 😲 😲 *rubbing my eyes* 😵
classyandsassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Hai!!  The confession of a life time ... 

Are u that much speechless Fatima ???😆 just one sentence ?  😛😆
classyandsassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.harshiti

Mou thanks for update avi's and siggies are fablous 

Happy Confession scene Anniversery 
The best confession scene i ever watched. The emotions, dialogues , background music all made the scene best   Prem and heer standing with face touching face is heart touching. Every time this scene brought tears in my eyes.. Hats off to harshiti..
priya the avi is awasoem 

U r welcome Sana 😃

& that scene where Prem & Heer standing together & their faces r touching ... that scene is just ... it made me speechless
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks🤗 Farah for the Update,👍🏼 Siggies and Avis👏
Episode 49 27th may 2008

Wishing Everyone Happy Confession Scene Anniversary🥳
Beautiful confession What aggression, 😭Pain of not being together, ❤️Love, Passion one the Best and Romantic👏 scene of Premeer till Know
Prem😭 trying to say Heer  that MM😡 is not a good person and she is not marry him and then Heer 😡gets angry when Prem is saying about her fiance as first only she is mad at him for gifting her the dress and when Prem says her she is not marry MM Heer gets angry 😡saying him he should not interfere in her life and than Prem says I will interfere if he is not a good person and I want you to be😃 Happy in life not spoil 😭your life and then saying he also says he cant see her with 😕anyone and he will not live this marriage happen and Heer gets angry who are you to stop the marriage and whom I am for you why do you acre and then Prem says I cant says that and Heer forces to say and Prem finally busrt out saying... 
Kyonki Mein tumse Pyaar karta hoon...❤️...
these Dialogues Heart❤️ touching just Phmelting😭 with emotion and making these scene more Passionate.🤗..Painful, Phaintingg and most Romantic ever..👏.
These line just killed him
kyonki mein tumse pyaar karta hoon nahi dekh saktha tume kisi aur he saath.. dimag kaharab hogaya hai mera zindagi kharab hone nahi dunga...Mana ke mein tumhe paa nahi saktha...
Kitna Pyaar karta hoon tumse... itna pyaar ki tumse dohr rehn ka dard manzoor hai ..lekin yeh manzoor nahi tum mujhse dohr rehkar bhi kush nahi hoon...Jab tum mujhse dohr chrl jahongi na mein tuth jahunga, marjahunga, chur chuhujahonga.,jeenahipahungaa...lekin tumahri ankonse ek bhi asu nikla toh mein is duniya ko aag laga dunga... Aghar tum kush rahii toh chen se mar pahunga ...warna zindaghi bhi nahi mohth bhi naseeb nahi hogii...
Thanks Mou for this Beautiful Avis...👏 I is out of the World MAGICAL
Ho rabhhh what Dialgoues Marjawa... the way Prem is catching Heer's 🤗hand first and then cuping her face and then the getting emotional then angry...again beautiful done by Prem 👍🏼and Heer just giving into the moment keep listening silently to the man of dreams how much he loves her and both each crying 😭to together touching the foreheads 😭and wiping each other 😭tears in pain of not being together is just making us 😭cryinggg 😭...Phainfulll😭... Romantic❤️
and when Heer sees Prems ring realise he is 😭engaged and moves from there and Prem seeing what disturbed and also realising it and when tries to leaves the hand and Prem doesnt want to leave😭 Heer's hand is so painful😭 and both goes in the opposite direction with the background music of Kabhi Alvidha kehna makes scene more Magicall...Thanks Farah for the beautiful update once agian👏

Then Jugni dancing of Prem and Heer and saying they have confessed their feeling it is now for them to express it to the world... 
where Heer is crying😭 here thinking f how much Prem ❤️loves her and also Prem to crying in his Heart😭 and one good thing happened his that 😭Gayathri saw Prem coming to know ❤️Heer is the Girl who Prem loves but feels bad both staying in the smae house marrying somebody else ...
 Hope😕 Gay3 does something know for Prem😲

Heer is stnading in terrace and Daljeet 😡comes there taunts and pulls Heer down and says Mehr to get her ready for the Pooja ..
..Heer looks totally lost heree in lost in Prem's Love I guess,...😉
Loving👏 Mehr here the way she understands 🤗Heer and also know more than Heer herself how much she loves Prem when Heer gets shocked 😲Mehr saying her Heart and also the way Mehr convinces Heer to listen her Heart as the parents to want only their Happiness😃 more than the selection what their made If she is Happy their parents to will be happy😃 and then also Mehr makes Heer🥱 close her Eyes and to see who is the person she can see and Heer sees Prem and the realise she loves ❤️Prem

hope Heer❤️ follow her Heart.😉

Edited by harshitideewani - 9 years ago