Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

Now that i think ov it yes wtever dean is doing is cuz ov the moc as dean said himself all this is letting him to heal the gaping wound due to all the strain in his relationhip with samits just that his hurt emotions r intensified yea eggjactlynd everything else hz gone cold the bst moment ov d epi wz cass giving up an entire army fr him another classic but hey didnt we all knew? Cass will giveaway anything and everything for dean... nd dean saying we 3 hv always bin enough fr eachother awww🤗 but he told Sam that he is doing dictatorship till meta is killed..but yes as one critic pointed out his smile never reached hia eyes wen he said dt nd i surprisinhly didnt notice dt hmm yea kind of...n noe a days,he dont smile manooo

lousy moment -sam goin to his room wen.dean blasted him.off sayin its dictatorship nd u dun.hv to lyk it 😛man wud u ever say smthin that goes to ur bro's heart to bring him.back or atleast keep him sane? yea that was kinda childish...put some snse to dean brain,make him hear u but no going to his room without sayin nethin makes clear he still hznt forgiven dean hmm well but still..finale ane de sabke ankhe khulengi🤣
Yes dean found smthin in cass which sam never gave him-blind trust-dean wz touched by cass's decision even.under moc effects yo - to sum it up dean hz bin hurt v much this season cuz ov sam woh kehte hain na words hurt more than qny weapon yeshhh though Sam said that in all unintentionally but the words have made their mark in dean heart.. - nd pehle sam turned his back on him now dean hz kicked him away bohat acha kiya that bitchy attitude ov his wz annoying😆 u love Sam too much😳 trust me

vacchii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I say I loved the episode! I really did! I actually enjoyed it! 👏 It was so gripping.. not even for a sec was I bored or distracted. 👍🏼 Too many things happened in one episode. Sam being SO concerned for his big brother all over again.. now he can't say they are not brothers! 😳 And looks like it's Dean's turn to torture Sam by his stoned and cold attitude 😆 I guess Sammy somewhat deserves it 😆 I was actually a lil shocked when Dean left the blade on Sam's request but then I was proved right! 😆 I must say Dean's really lost it! It's like he has only one emotion now i.e anger and aggression. Metatron is one hell of a annoying psycho smart ass budda.. he can really get on your nerves. Good to see tessa I always liked her but then even she had to die. I kinda liked the way she knifed herself.. It's like even if Dean does not wanna kill someone the blade itself leads to the kill! I loved Dean Cas scenes.. all that emotional trauma! And obviously cas couldn't kill Dean. I loved how Dean comforted cas in the end! That dialogue "Are we three enough?" "We have always been" touched me! ❤️ I'm in love with this mark of cain Dean! One hell of a BAD ASS! OMG! The way he attacked gadreel 😳 the way he screamed.. it was like worse than any demon or any monster 😲 the first blade has turned Dean into something else! 😲 He was creepy n that gave me an adrenaline rush! 😉 I hope the finale will be kickass! 😊
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Grin han khol lo website it'll be fun 🤣
Well wt do i say? m a complicated girl definitely not easy to impress🤣 (deffo not by casual epis but hey i pointed out good aspects too😳)
Hell yeah that dialogue there aint no men lyk me wz london taaap🤣❤️
True gadreel wz not to be frgiven BUT he made a gesture ov good will na u noe evil intentions behind pretty face ? thats wt wz chilling nd evil  besides u gotta agree that the attack was reckless and illogical i mean they cud hv used him 😳

Did dean said dt gaping wound wala part in sm .epi?i cant recall
I knew cass cud do nething but my heart overwhelmed wen i actually saw.him DO it❤️
Hey i was talking about knocking sense into sam not dean poor guy cant even think straight these days cuz ov moc😛
Sam didnt say that unintentionally eku he didnt regret it sayin not even once nd let his brother drift away himself  now hez showing his concern wowww only in last epi i recall him saying that we r partners😛 lyk it or not wtever dean is goin through or wtever he has become, sam is equally responsible fr it he knows how much influence he has over him yet  he hz let his brother down again just cuz he tricked him into saving his own.ass which unfortunately led to a  death (about which dean had no idea wtsoever still he blames himself fr it isnt that suffocating guilt enough? ) i dun blame dean fr kevin's death not 100% atleast he just made a decision with bad consequences nd hz.suffered enough already i surely dun.wanna see him die in guilt ov saving his brother
Edited by Maano_billi - 9 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
@ vachi and manow
watch new spoilers posted in promo thread...
either dean is going to kill Sam or Sam is going to kill himself or dean...coz that will be first ver happened in tge show..
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: vacchii

I say I loved the episode! me tooI really did! I actually enjoyed it! 👏 same ro sameIt was so gripping.. not even for a sec was I bored or distracted.👍🏼 I was ,a littleToo many things happened in one episode. Sam being SO concerned for his big brother all over again. yeshhh. now he can't say they are not brothers!😳And looks like it's Dean's turn to torture Sam by his stoned and cold attitude😆 hahah dean score equal karega ab Sam ke sath🤣I guess Sammy somewhat deserves it😆 eggjactlyI was actually a lil shocked when Dean left the blade on Sam's request but then I was proved right! 😆 me too I must say Dean's really lost it! It's like he has only one emotion now i.e anger and aggression. uske baki sab emotions ki dhajjiya ud chuki hai abMetatron is one hell of a annoying psycho smart ass budda. he thinks he is funny..bwahahha. he can really get on your nerves. Good to see tessa I always liked her but then even she had to die. kya kare spn CVS hate women🤣 on this showI kinda liked the way she knifed herself.. It's like even if Dean does not wanna kill someone the blade itself leads to the kill! kare blade,naam aye dean pe,huh I loved Dean Cas scenes.. all that emotional trauma! desteil alwaz rozks And obviously cas couldn't kill Dean. I loved how Dean comforted cas in the end! That dialogue "Are we three enough?" "We have always been" touched me!❤️ yes yes yes but ab akela dean hi khafi haiI'm in love with this mark of cain Dean! One hell of a BAD ASS! OMG! yea dark dean is funThe way he attacked gadreel 😳the way he screamed.. it was like worse than any demon or any monster 😲 his growl was of a hurting animalthe first blade has turned Dean into something else!😲He was creepy n that gave me an adrenaline rush!😉 chilling down ur spineI hope the finale will be kickass!😊

it will be..all spoilers n all..Jared said this finale Jo hoga wo aj tak spn pe nahi hua and I read someone saying-sam gonna kill himself with that blade...dean ka kam fir bhadaega ye ladka
HaymurS thumbnail

@Grin han khol lo website it'll be fun🤣

inna time nahi hai n wese bhi spn four months baad aega abWell wt do i say? m a complicated girl definitely not easy to impress🤣 ooo m definitely something then (deffo not by casual epis but hey i pointed out good aspects too😳)yea so u didHell yeah that dialogue there aint no men lyk me wz london taaap🤣❤️ u mean lallan taap?🤣
True gadreel wz not to be frgiven BUT he made a gesture ov good will na u noe evil intentions behind pretty face ? thats wt wz chilling nd evil oye he dared hurt Sammy n he definitely killed Kevin so yes acha hua🤣besides u gotta agree that the attack was reckless and illogical i mean they cud hv used him but dean nahi samajhne wala jaani😳

Did dean said dt gaping wound wala part in sm .epi?i cant recall its from spn dc con Jensen said that about dean feelings
I knew cass cud do nething but my heart overwhelmed wen i actually saw.him DO it❤️ how many times do poor Cass has to prove his loyalty to dean?
Hey i was talking about knocking sense into sam not dean poor guy cant even think straight these days cuz ov moc😛 uske emotions khatam ho gaye🤣
Sam didnt say that unintentionally eku he didnt regret it sayin not even once nd let his brother drift away himself dont worry ab akal a jaegi uskonow hez showing his concern wowww only in last epi i recall him saying that we r partners😛 ohlyk it or not wtever dean is goin through or wtever he has become, sam is equally responsible fr it he knows how much influence he has over him yet he hz let his brother down again just cuz he tricked him into saving his own.ass which unfortunately led to a death (about which dean had no idea wtsoever still he blames himself fr it isnt that suffocating guilt enough? ) he has enuf guilt on himself..just coz he behavesall happy doesn't mean he doesnt have guilt its just he doesn't go on sulking i dun blame dean fr kevin's death not 100% atleast he just made a decision with bad consequences nd hz.suffered enough already i surely dun.wanna see him die in guilt ov saving his brother ouch dean will never regret saving Sam..its a fact and he will rather die than killing Sam

check new spoiler..Jared said something n Jensen too about fibale
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
errr dared hurt sam? that makes it once 4m dean's side (nd that too for saving him so who cares about that?)  sam hz done it countless times not to mention his pretty sweet dialogues fr  his dad🤣
Dean hasnt bin the H ov happy this entire season tw happy behave krna tw dooor ki baat hai😒
oh no it wxnt the matter ov Cas's loyalty it was just a good  pyara moment😊
true he'll rather die than kill Sam but who noes wt happens in future? afterall the moc is consuming him completely 😳 they might carry badass dean next season lyk sick sam last season nd then sam spending the next season trying to cure him or smfing...😉
P.S will u ever stop taking Sam's side nd b a 100% dean's gal ? 🤣
Edited by Maano_billi - 9 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail

errr dared hurt sam? that makes it once 4m dean's side (nd that too for saving him so who cares about that?) sam hz done it countless times not to mention his pretty sweet dialogues fr his dad🤣 from Sam POV,his father was never there for him so that part m not touching nd he hurted dean thats not first..yes..but Sam hurting himself to save dean or dean hurting Sam,that will be first

Dean hasnt bin the H ov happy this entire season tw happy behave krna tw dooor ki baat hai😒 m telling na uske emotions ki dhazziya ud chuki hai🤣
oh no it wxnt the matter ov Cas's loyalty it was just a good pyara moment😊[b... twitter pe desteil shippers have gone crazy wid the desteil stuff this epi[/b]
true he'll rather die than kill Sam but who noes wt happens in future? j2m nd writers knows na🤣afterall the moc is consuming him completely😳 ouchthey might carry badass dean next season lyk sick sam last season nd then sam spending the next season trying to cure him or smfing...😉 that wilp be a first I think...Sam taking Care of dean..lol..datd why I want dean first time to try to hurt Sam but ending up killing himslef so thay Sam can cure him next season coz dean taking care of Sam is quite old now but always sweet moment
P.S will u ever stop taking Sam's side nd b a 100% dean's gal ?🤣 oyeee😡
m dean girl...samjhi...beside I want dean to kill himself bas🤣

Onupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very fanfriggingtastic review ... i was jaw dropped twice first when tessa pulled the blade in her and lastly at the last scenr man that was scary shocking... Jensen was acting like he wasnt acting i mean it was so real... my deanu i m so worried for him. he's become like demon blood drinking sam and nxt epi sammy is gonna lock him up like dean used to him...
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onupriya

very fanfriggingtastic review thanku...i was jaw dropped twice first when tessa pulled the blade in her and lastly at the last scenr man that was scary shocking. but Jensen rocked especially that growl.. Jensen was acting like he wasnt acting i mean it was so real yep... my deanu deanu😲 lol i m so worried for him.he's become like demon blood drinking sam and nxt epi sammy is gonna lock him up like dean used to him.. but still dean hasn't killed any human yet. just villains.