9x22: I m fan-frigging-tastic crazy:Dean - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Watchd it finally..
Last scene blew me out
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

Watchd it finally..
Last scene blew me out

good coz the finale last scene is gonna blow ur mind..
dats what all suspense is about and Cain story will end as per jared
@Grin what oye?  U cant hear a single word against sam nd always find all the possible  justifications on earth fr him  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£
Yeah his dad wxnt there fr him alright just cuz he wz bzy trying to get his kids not being killed by sm freak😛 
I dunno nethin man just predicting nd wts wid u? y do u wanna see dean suicide? I fr one wanna see him die ov sm tragic reason not a mere reasonless suicide😳
Yeah it will b nyc to see sam taking care ov dean fr a change m totally up fr it ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Maano_billi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Maano_billi

@Grin what oye? U cant hear a single word against sam nd always find all the possible justifications on earth fr him 😉🤣 coz I wanna review as spn fan not dean girl😆..plus like both but I love dean..period
Yeah his dad wxnt there fr him alright just cuz he wz bzy trying to get his kids not being killed by sm freak😛 but he never got a mom love too na?
I dunno nethin man just predicting nd wts wid u? y do u wanna see dean suicide? coz dean to Sam ko marne se raha and Sam dean ko marega ya nahi,I dont knoe..so yea I like dean hurting himself rather than hurting Sam coz hurt Sam will be saved by dean no matter what and then cycle begins and I dont wanma see that,so yea I want dean to suicide coz deep down in core,he thinks he is a killer and hates himself enuf to kill himself..remember season 3/4 wen once dean said himself that deep down he knows he is a killer wid all black eyes..thats why he loathes himself..dean is a too derp character..he is not just what meets they eye,the guy has a hell lot sufferings deep downI fr one wanna see him die ov sm tragic reason not a mere reasonless suicide😳 well dying to save Sam/Cass Is much heroic and enuf reason for him
Yeah it will b nyc to see sam taking care ov dean fr a change m totally up fr it😃 ifonly dean gets hurt not wen Sammy get hurt,so yea I want dean to hurt in the end

Edited by devilish-grin - 9 years ago
@devilish_grin you are right abt deans guilt... whenevr smthing vry bad happns he cant help bt blames hmslf...and keep that within him (pls sm1 sing "let it go" to him )... he is vry vry hurt inside. But suicide is an act of cowards and dean cant suicide that wld be such a disaster... i know its just ur thought bt cant see him killing hmslf even in sm1s thoght :-) :-(
Originally posted by Onupriya

@devilish_grin you are right abt deans guilt.. yea his dark confession with black eyes still chills me wenever I see it. whenevr smthing vry bad happns he cant help bt blames hmslf ouch...and keep that within him (pls sm1 sing "let it go" to him ).. he cant and deep down he loathes himself for it. he is vry vry hurt insideyesh.But suicide is an act of cowards its not a cowardice if it can save sam😳 and dean cant suicide that wld be such a disaster... i know its just ur thought bt cant see him killing hmslf even in sm1s thoght :-) :-(
ok see it this way and few possible situations-( which will be first in spn ever)
1- dean killing himself: I think it is quite possible coz what if the story moves the Cain n Abel story? what if kiling Sam will be the price he had to pay? do u think he will kill Sam and let him die?( coz the guy even in moc effect,was lying to Sam to save him from hurting or dying in hands of abadon..even Sam said in the last that so its all again saving me..and as far as season 2 concern dean said himself- if the last thing he gotta do is save Sam,rather than let him die.dean will rather kill HIMSELF than killing Sam..his xact words...so yes I think he can do that..its pretty much stupid and cowardly but insanely heroic if he wanna save Sam)...phew too long ryt
2- dean killing/hurting Sam OR Sam hurting himself: well this scenario may be first but its effect wont be..dean will again do something to save him and the cycle begins..coz accept it,he is not gonna let stand and see Sam dying
3- Sam hurting dean: he can do that,remember in this season only he told dean that he wont save him if he wants to die...🤔 so that can be a case..so what if he has to do what he has to Do? but this will not go down well with spn fandom..mostly ppl r already angry on saying Sam that they r not bros,this can be final nail in the coffin...
4- happy ending scenario with dean n Sam resolving their issues or Sam trying to mend their relationship n put some sense in dean nd dean trying to surpass his addiction to blade..Sam promising to help him with that..but I think thy will show some cliffhanger..so I dont think a happy ending is possible
this is the only positive thing I can come up with..lol
5-dean hurting Cass:well then Sammy gotta do something but again,Cass earned his trust in last epi so thats less possible...s
see my mind running with wild theories for finale🤣

@ catty n onu
see I wrote a wild essay again😆
lol u noe i luv to read nd write essays ...period...ok yeah self killing is a fab idea now u hv got me excited fr this possibility too nd i cn bet they'll be brothers again by the end ov this season cuz sam is melting down already lets c wt dean does fingers crossed
Originally posted by devilish-grin

@ catty n onu
see I wrote a wild essay again😆

no problem at all... your essays are so interesting i dnt mind reading thm.. 😊
Originally posted by Maano_billi

lol u noe i luv to read nd write essays ...period...ok yeah self killing is a fab idea now u hv got me excited fr this possibility too nd i cn bet they'll be brothers again by the end ov this season cuz sam is melting down already lets c wt dean does fingers crossed

i second u 😊