Indian casting 4 indian TVD according 2 U!!

Posted: 9 years ago
Well i guess its 70% confirmed that the MTV Channel is adapting indian version of TVD!! and almost every1 is not happy with the current casting of this show i.e. Karak.k and Ratan.r🀒. Well tell UR opinion whom do U want 2 see as damon,elena,stefan,bonnie,matt,jeremy,caroline and the whole cast!! according to me...
Stefan- karan kundra is fine 4 me but karan tacker also fits the role perfectlyπŸ‘πŸΌ( after watching EHMMBH) so is gautam rode and vivian dsena!!
karan tacker

gautam rode

vivian dsena

4 Damon i can say only ksg can do this roleπŸ˜‰ if u have guyyz watched dmg especially the 1st few episodes of dmg season1!!πŸ‘

4 Elena i can say shilpa anand πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ(ridhima of dmg). well i am not saying this bcoz i loved ksg and SA 2gether and i am considering them 4 delena!! but seriously these both suit delena roles perfectly and respectively!!πŸ˜‰

Klaus: well i can think of some1 who is much older like some whose age group is 33-38 that is eijaz khan or iqbal khan or raqesh vashisht or ashish chaudhary

Bonnie: well ratan can do this role. it suits herπŸ˜› as well as srinidhi shetty

will also update about the whole cast of tvd but as now these r MY choices!!πŸ‘πŸΌ now which r yours??πŸ˜‰
NOTE: plzz dont take any BW actor's name😊 nor tell that paul,ian or nina are irreplecable and no other actor can do this role!!!😳 yes we all know the 3 main characters r irreplaceble but the Channel is trying 2 make another duplicate of this show nor snatch it away and ian nina or paul are going nowhere!!
Edited by ShamrozSays - 9 years ago
Please can I say NO??? No one from any-wood would do justice to them. Nina, Ian and Paul are amazingly talented. They own these characters. Why don't the writers think of something new and fresh? Why adaptation of TVD??? Try something new. I would love to watch.
i'll tell u gals casting Aliya(TVd-Ian crazy) will be elena
me ll be Rose ;)
Hodan will be caroline :D
kidname(Nita) will be Bonnie

ya dt ll be perfect.. we dont need guys now
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

me ll be Rose ;)

agree, it will be perfect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

Please can I say NO??? No one from any-wood would do justice to them. Nina, Ian and Paul are amazingly talented. They own these characters. Why don't the writers think of something new and fresh? Why adaptation of TVD??? Try something new. I would love to watch.

if show is adoptation of someother show, obviously people will compare with the original show and we all know viewers will only criticize because it is not upto the par with Tvd. so why take a risk,

if it is a show with supernatural theme okay, if it has a trianlge okay but why do they have to remake TVD.  

me ll be Rose ;)

Almas *Hi5* πŸ€—
But I want to play Katherine. 😈 πŸ˜† But how'll I get my Damon. 🀣 🀣 Fine.
And why are you playing Rose?? 3-4 episodes ki mehmaan??? Why not Caroline?? Remember Klausss. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Nita πŸ€— You'll be playing Bonnie. We will be friends. πŸ˜†

Okay, I have lost it. πŸ˜†

Almas *Hi5* πŸ€—
But I want to play Katherine. 😈 πŸ˜† But how'll I get my Damon. 🀣 🀣 Fine.
And why are you playing Rose?? 3-4 episodes ki mehmaan??? Why not Caroline?? Remember Klausss. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Nita πŸ€— You'll be playing Bonnie. We will be friends. πŸ˜†

Okay, I have lost it. πŸ˜†

ofcourse we will be friendsπŸ€—. but i dont want to date jeremyπŸ˜”.  sorry but he is not my ideal boyfriend type. 

and almas why do you want to play rose do you like her character that much.
Originally posted by kidsname

ofcourse we will be friendsπŸ€—. but i dont want to date jeremyπŸ˜”. sorry but he is not my ideal boyfriend type.[/DIV]
and almas why do you want to play rose do you like her character that much.

Don't worry we'll find some other guy for you and leave little Gilbert for Vicki. How about Kol??? πŸ˜†
And Almas don't wanna be part of this drama for long. Hai na?? πŸ˜†

Don't worry we'll find some other guy for you and leave little Gilbert for Vicki. How about Kol??? πŸ˜†
And Almas don't wanna be part of this drama for long. Hai na?? πŸ˜†

i like kol,so it would be great 😊 and moreover my favourite mikealson(Klaus) likes my best friend so what am i supposed to do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me ll be Rose ;)

perfct almas
y u chose rose.???? 
nd i will be lexi
:P