Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
karan tacker as stefan n eijaz as kalus.
rest a NO!

No one can pull a damon in Indian tv industry...with right amount of cockiness and love. My opinion!!

elena has to be compassionate and strong at the same time. 

and i agree, they should come up with something original..the un-necessary comparison to original show kills the viewership.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though I am Bamon, Steroline Klaroline lover, and a bigg fan of Katerina Petrova, still for my  two sexy Salvatores I will play Elena ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But why telly is trying to adapt TVD!!!!

Don't they have any new thing to do!!!
TVDnLOTRFan thumbnail
No one else can do justice to the characters of Elena Gilbert ,Stefan Salvatore and Damon Salvatore other than NIna,Paul and Ian
Pity that Indian makers even thought of replicating this epic Vampire saga that too unofficially and illegally .

TVD shouldn't be ruined.
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing can match the Original. But if they really have to, than they should cast Vivian Dsena, he was in PKYEK , though I didn't watched. But he was Awesome!! He gave a Vampire feel and his expressions were amazing. 

AJ.morgan thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Please can I say NO??? No one from any-wood would do justice to them. Nina, Ian and Paul are amazingly talented. They own these characters. Why don't the writers think of something new and fresh? Why adaptation of TVD??? Try something new. I would love to watch.

i so agree
Arpita-archi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kara Kundra is really good yr
Ratan can go for Bonnie ...

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you know if they really making this show then I would like to see Ayaz Ahmed as Jeremy..what say?😉..he looks a lot same..

Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
sunshine30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Personally i think they should go for fresh (and talented) faces! However, I do think that Gautam Rode would be an amazing Stefan :)