Indian casting 4 indian TVD according 2 U!! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
truly there's no match for original damon, elena n stephan.. the trio is the best..
Personally I believe Karan Kundra can pull off Stefan. For Damon if I had to choose someone it would be Ian Somerhalder . In all honesty no  Indian actor can pull off Damon's character. For Elena/Katherine I can see Jennifer winget Aamna Sharif (although she is a bit too old for the character). I was flipping channels and started watching ek hasina  thi and I must say the guy playing shaurya ( Vatsal Seth ) would be an amazing Klaus. I can't think of anyone to do the rest of the characters. Edited by katerinapetrova - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sharpay.Evans

I think Karan Tacker as Stefan, Ashish Kapoor as Damon, Puja Banerjee as Elena/Katherine, Karan Wahi as Matt...dunno about Bonnie though...and everybody, I have not seen any of these actors' tv shows...and I gave up watching Mahadev before Puja's entry. Karan T has that chocolate boy look and after doing some YT research, he seems to be a good actor. Ashish Kapoor, when I saw him for the first time, I saw some resemblance to Ian...they aren't even similar looking, but there is def something...Puja is young and bubbly and can pass of for a High School/College student easily. Karan Wahi can def play Matt. And ya, maybe Mouni Roy for Caroline.

OMG I would LOVE that cast <3 
Originally posted by katerinapetrova

Personally I believe Karan Kundra can pull off Stefan. For Damon if I had to choose someone it would be Ian Somerhalder . In all honesty no  Indian actor can pull off Damon's character. For Elena/Katherine I can see Jennifer winget Aamna Sharif (although she is a bit too old for the character). I was flipping channels and started watching ek hasina  thi and I must say the guy playing shaurya ( Vatsal Seth ) would be an amazing Klaus. I can't think of anyone to do the rest of the characters.

I totally agree with you about Vatsal playing Klaus! I really think that he can pull it off ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Sharpay.Evans

I think Karan Tacker as Stefan, Ashish Kapoor as Damon, Puja Banerjee as Elena/Katherine, Karan Wahi as Matt...dunno about Bonnie though...and everybody, I have not seen any of these actors' tv shows...and I gave up watching Mahadev before Puja's entry. Karan T has that chocolate boy look and after doing some YT research, he seems to be a good actor. Ashish Kapoor, when I saw him for the first time, I saw some resemblance to Ian...they aren't even similar looking, but there is def something...Puja is young and bubbly and can pass of for a High School/College student easily. Karan Wahi can def play Matt. And ya, maybe Mouni Roy for Caroline.
 I feel Ashish Kapoor would be perfect for Tyler. He has the body.
Originally posted by ManishaC98

I totally agree with you about Vatsal playing Klaus! I really think that he can pull it off ðŸ˜Š
Yay totally! He even has Klaus' evil smirk
Originally posted by katerinapetrova

<div></div>Yay totally! He even has Klaus' evil smirk

Yes omg! I just noticed & plus he's so hot 😳
Originally posted by liquidfantasy

karan tacker as stefan n eijaz as kalus.
rest a NO!

No one can pull a damon in Indian tv industry...with right amount of cockiness and love. My opinion!!

elena has to be compassionate and strong at the same time. 

and i agree, they should come up with something original..the un-necessary comparison to original show kills the viewership.

I agree kt and eijaz would have been great