Kushi

Ayaan
 Humeira
 Ridz

Sid
Armaan

Edited by princess101 - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
There are multiple hints within the new character sketch lets see who can find them ðŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 14

In the morning Asad and Zoya were still in the same potion as they were as they were in the previous night. The sunlight came in through the windows and fell on Asad and Zoya. Asad was still in a peacefull sleep with Zoya in his arms. Zoya had felt the sunlight on her eyes and was disturbed by it and started to wake up. Zoya eyes were half open half closed. Zoya looked around and could not remeber where she was. Zoya yawned and tried to get up but she then relized that she was being held down. Zoya looked to her side and saw Asad sleeping peacefully beside her, with his one hand holding her waist while the other one was holding her hand tightly. Zoya was compltely shocked and her eyes just widened seeing the postion she was in.

Zoya jerked up from the bed seeing the postion she was in and by seeing Asad so close to her. Zoya did not rember what had happened the night before and how Asad had ended up in the bed with her. Zoya then felt a tug on her arm and was shocked for the 20th time since the morning.

On the other hand Asad had woken up becuase Zoya had gotten up from the bed abruptly. Asad was still have asleep so he laid back down and ended up taking Zoya's hand and using it as his new pillow.

Zoya's eyes widned seeing Asad grab her hand and use it as his pillow. Zoya was about to yell at him when she layed eyes on his peaceful face she shut her mouth.

" Mitwa ishq pe zor nahi"

Zoya was in aw looking at Asad so peacefully with her hand under his head. Zoya gave a small smile to him and ended up stroking his face. Zoya kept admiring Asad. Asad ended up moving in his sleep a little while Zoya immeditaly pulled her hand which was stroking Asad's face schocked at what she was actully doing. Zoya starte to get off the bed without distrubing Asad's sleep. She slid her hand from he grasp and finally got off the bed.

Zoya went into the bathroom to freshen up after and while in the bathroom she was trying to rember the past nights events. All she rembered was going upstairs after Asad had kissed her forehead and ended up falling asleep. She could not figure out why Asad was in bed with her. She changed into a fresh pair of clothes and went back into the room and saw that Asad was getting dustrubed the same way she was. She went and sat back on the bed and put her hand infront of his eyes to sheild it from the sunlight rays. Asad went back to sleep with a peacefull smile on his lips.

Zoya went and closed the curtains to let Asad sleep a little more because she knew even though Asad was actign strong he was still a person and needed his rest from all the driving and how much he has supported her on this trip to Mangulpur.

Zoya went downstairs into the kitchen to make some breakfest for herself and Asad. She was roaming through the pantries trying to find some sort of food but could not. Eventully she found some cerel in a cabniet but unforetnely she could not find any milk. All that was in the fridge was some soft drinks and a lot of water. Zoya then thought that if there is no milk how can she or Asad have breakfest because there was nothing other then that in the kitchen. Zoya then decided to go outside and get some milk becuase there was a small market about a mile from the house. She thought while Asad was still sleeping she can just run in and get the milk while Asad stays asleep. So Zoya went got her purse and ran outside without informing Asad.

On the other hand was Asad sleeping peacefully. Asad finally woke up and noticed that Zoya was not there beside him knowing that she and him ended up sleeping in the same bed togather. So Asad got up and went into the bathroom and saw that Zoya was not in there. Asad started to panic a little and then he went downstaits hoping that she would be in the kitchen. Asad went downstairs and saw that Zoya was not their. Asad started to panic at that point a lot. He ended up making the house upside down searching every room every bathroom he didnt even leave the clsoests searchign for her. Asad was in tears scared for her thinking about how that guy was after Zoya. He tried to call her but to his dismise her phone was at home in the kitchen right by the cerel. Asad fell to the ground scared out of his wits thinking of were Zoya could be. Asad just sat on the kitchen floor crying and praying for Zoya to be safe and come back to him.

"Mitwa Ishq pe Zor Nahi (Sad)"

After 5 mintues of crying and praying Asad heard the door open. He ran up to the door and saw that it was Zoya. Asad ran to her and engulfed her in his arms

"Mitwa"

Zoya was startled seeing Asad run up to her and engulf her in his arms as if his life was back. Zoya had barely put a step in the house when Asad grabbed her. Zoya stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

After being in a hug which felt like hours Asad finally pulled back and checked Zoya's face to see if she had any injuries or if she was hurt anywhere. He kept asking if she was hurt while Zoya was not replying to any of his questions at all. Asad started to panic seeing Zoya not reply to him and ended up shaking her asking her to talk to him.

After minutes of trying to get Zoya to talk finally Zoya spoke

Zoya: Huh?

Asad: ZOYA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WERE DID U GO!!!

Zoya:...

Asad: Zoya answer me!

Zoya: Woh I went to the market to get some milk and...

Asad: Why didnt you wake me up and tell me?

Zoya: woh you were sleeping and I didnt want to disturb your sleep becuase you have done so much for me in the past couple of days so-

Asad: So!!! Zoya do you think of me as a stranger or do you not take me as your friend?

Asad was really hurt by Zoya at this time

Zoya: NO no Asad you have become a really good friend and I trust you a lot.

Asad: Then why Zoya? Why didnt you at least tell me where you were? Do you not understand how it felt for me to not see you when I woke up? I felt as if my whole life had been snatched right out of my hands.

Asad was again in tears and Zoya was feeling very guilty of not telling Asad .

Zoya: Asad please listen to me

Asad started to walk away utterly pissed at Zoya while Zoya went and stood infront of him and blocked his way of leaving.

Zoya: Asad please listen-

Asad: What do I listen Zoya, Zoya you should at least have told me where you were or you could have taken your phone or left a note or something! Zoya that guy we met at the Dhaba was after you remember and you didnt say where you were going!

Zoya: Asad im really sorry I just wanted to go get some milk and I thought you would still be asleep so I thought why should I disturb you.

Asad: But Zoya im not a stranger where you have to think that I will be disturbed or anything becuase I would love to do anything for you

EYE LOCK "MITWA"

After a long 5 mintues of the eye lock Zoya finally broke out of it first

Zoya: Uhhh... Breakfest

Asad: Really Zoya you can still think of breakfest?

Zoya: Yes havent you heard the breakfest is the most imprortant meal in the day?

Asad: Yes I have but Zoya-

Zoya: No if's and But's you have forgiven me now time to eat breakfest

Asad: When did I say I forgive you?

He says with a smirk on his face

Zoya: You did just now

Asad: No I didnt

Zoya: You did

Asad: Ok I forgive you but you will have a punishment for this

Asad says with a mischevious smile

Zoya: Wh-what punishment ?

She was really scared and nervous at the same time

Asad: Well... hmmm.

Zoya: What is the punishment tell me clearly

Asad: You will

Zoya: I will???

Asad: You will have to hold me

Zoya's eyes started to bulge out of her sockets

Asad: on my bike tightly then before

Zoya:...

Asad: What that is a good punishment be happy I didnt tell you to kiss me.

Zoya eyes were still bulging out of her eye sockets        

Zoya: WHAT!!!

Asad: What what???

Zoya: But Asad I already do that

Without thinking Zoya said that and then realized what she said and covered her motuth and started to blush while Asad was smirking the whole time looking at Zoya

Asad: O really Zoya so now your punishment should be (Taps his chin as if thinking very hard) Hmmm... From now on you will go with me to college in my bike infront of the whole school everyday

Zoya with a O shaped mouth is just staring at Asad

Zoya: You have to be kidding me

Asad: Nope (popping the p)

Zoya: Asad please anything else what will people think

Asad: SO who cares what other people think as long as you dont think wrong of me I dont give a crap about what any other person says or thinks of me. So deal you are coming with me to college everyday from now on. And Zoya close your mouth you dont want flies to go in them

Asad laughs and exists the room

Zoya is left gapping at what Asad had said to her and keeps reapeting his words over and over again

Zoya (To herself): OMG Asad cares only for me! Why am I getting so happy thinking of that though. Why do I want only Asad to care for me and no other girl? Why did I not like it whenever I see him in college with those bimboos by him? Am I jealous of them? O my gosh what is happining to me? Why do I like no why do I love his care and concern for me and how he has cared for me throughout this whole trip to Mangulpur? Does... Does Asad like me??? Wait do I like Asad...? No how can I fall for a guy how is a total playboy who go after every girl he sees, does he think that I am just another girl to? No Zoya what are you thinking Asad woudlnt have taken care of you the way he had,  he does care for you. But what about me? (Zoya thinks back to all the memories that they have has up to the point in Mangulpur and the way he would always protect her in college) OMG I HAVE FALLEN FOR ASAD AHMED KHAN!!!!

While in the other room Asad was going through a similar turmoil

Asad ( To himself):  What was I doing downstairs?  Why did I say that I onyl care for her? Why cant I see her as any other girls I have around my arms in college? Why whats wrong with me? No Asad nothing is wrong with you, it is just a bet ... Yea that is what it is. I have never lost a challenge before and I am just... Im just trying to win the bet thats it ist about my repuatation. But then why do I feel so much for her when I see her hurt or away from me why do I hurt inside not having her near me. Why do I care for her so much? Can it just be lust? NO she isnt like those college bimbos around me she is diffrent, she is so innocent, sweet, and beautiful . Wait Beautiful??? Asad what is wrong with you??? Am I forgetting the bet through this and actully falling for her. Have I fallen for Zoya? Seeing her hurt in this trip has killed me from inside thinking someone would want to hurt her. I have never cared for any other girl other then Najma in my life then what is speical in her that I care so much for and want to be her protecter and why does it pierce my heart seeing a tear in her eyes. It cant just be attraction its much more... I... I have fallen for Zoya Farooqui!!!

Hey guys me again, 

Finally the new chapter is up I hope it is long enough I will be introducing the new characters soon :) Hope you guys like this update :) Pleaseee leave your amazing comments and like this please it encourages me to write more

Love you all

See you in the next chapter :)

Edited by princess101 - 9 years ago
interesting please continue
congrats 4 new thread
and pm me 4 dis story
nice.
loved it.
update soon