Posted: 9 years ago
i haven't mentioned names so u can imagine on anyone kisha or rahi ..

BURNED BY FEELINGS

Hatred that was the only feeling between them now .. They have hated eachother but once they were friends , inseprable friends who cared for eachother like anything , always by eachothers side, they even secretly liked eachother , were attracted to eachother .. But one day , one misunderstanding and everything changed between them ..Both were at fault , both misunderstood eachotherand they knew that but instead of forgiving they accused eqchother .. They changed , their relation changed .. Now they hated eachother from the core of their heart .. Yes they were extemist .. When they cared for eachother it was extreme and now even the hatred of such intensity that it burnt them ... But still they were tied by another string of feeling that is attraction .. Whenever these two saw eachother they felt like grabbing the other and kissing like there is no tomorrow and telling how much she means to him and that he wanted her in his life again and wanted a fresh start .. She too wanted the same .. Wanted to tell him to comeback to her , she so desparetly want him in her life .. But the minute this thought crosses their mind , the another minute they remind themselves of hatred they had and always their hatred wins over attraction .. After all both were stuck at the same ugly point not ready to move on towards the beautiful side of life ..

It was one regular day and as a daily routine they fought with eachother , taunted eachother and accused eachother.. But no this wasn't the regular day coz this time their hatred lost.. She was standing in the dark class sulking about the past that's when he entered and saw her .. Their eyes met .. Both saw the pain in others eyes the pain which they gave to eachother .. He moved closer to her so did she .. After an intense eye lock he grabbed her and kissed her roughly yet passionately .. She too responded with same passion .. After long time they broke the kiss and looked at eachother .. But may be that was one small moment .. They turned their face away from eachother and went away from eachother .. But how much they tried to escape from the web of attraction they get trapped in it more and more ..

They thought it was just a meaningless moment and it changed nothing between them .. But they were wrong .. It changed a lot between them coz for the first time they overcame their hatred though it was for a moment only .. Their mixed feelings were burning them from inside ..

i know its all crap ... Just a random thaught .. So do tell me hows dis ??

Hey Stavan dear
awesome piece of work 
love the way you describe their relationship
beautifully written
do write more
Geet
Hey Stavan.
I loved it.
It's short,but beautiful piece of work.
Keep writing.
Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
Hmmm it was very good not that a story point of view but I loved the way you webbed your words together
Flawlesss work dude
liked the way u wrote it
a minute do change a lot
aur tum kab apne works ko crap bulana band karoge
Stavan it was amazing
short but touching
and I love the titles of your each and every story
they are as awesome as your story

lots of love
Madhura
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey Stavan dear
awesome piece of work 
love the way you describe their relationship
beautifully written
do write more
Geet
thanks a lot Geet
i am glad u like it
i will write more
thanks
Originally posted by priya1101

Hey Stavan.
I loved it.
It's short,but beautiful piece of work.
Keep writing.
thanks a lot priya
i am glad u like it
i will write more
Originally posted by ..WitchGrave..

Hmmm it was very good not that a story point of view but I loved the way you webbed your words together
Flawlesss work dude
thanks a lot Shubh
i am glad u like it
thanks
Originally posted by kitze

liked the way u wrote it
a minute do change a lot
aur tum kab apne works ko crap bulana band karoge
thanks a lot kirti
i am glad u like it
thanks