Thendral

Thendral - May12-17th 2014

Anjelin thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Some brief updates of Wednesday

1.       Deepa's Mom talking with Prabha and telling him that she will help in uniting him with Deepa  

2.       Deepa's Mom advising Kalyani about reuniting with Mohan as Mohan and Padma have changed. Deepa gives her nicely that it is not possible to forget everything and she and Kalyani can never think about going back to their married life.

3.       Some comic  scenes  - Kanagu's wife is being irritated by her mom and dad's affection to Kanaga.

4.       Satya showing videos and photos of Thulasi to Tamil who looks shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thank you Angelin and welcome to IF. 😊
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch!
This week was a little slow.

Shiva, I have no idea what this guy has planned but the good thing is that it is at Nila's place and everyone is there.  I so want him to get another slap from Thulasi if he messes around with her. 

Nitesh and GW scene was awesome!  Loved it a lot. 

Roja finally knows about Gowri and her husband, phew!

Deepa has an important decision she needs to take right now.  Indira lol, I'm not surprised by her acts, she is one selfish person, trying to use Kalyani now so Prabha and Deepa get back together.  Deepa should decided her, but looks like P/D will unite again. 

Same with Mohan, it's really up to Kalyani to decide. 

The Commissioner, not bad he seems to be getting important clues about the case but things need to speed up here. 

Tamil saying he will not believe the photos and video to Satya was good.  Just miss Deepak so much here, his absence is pulling the show down I feel.