SH FRUSTRATION THREAD Discuss Here! DT N P63

Posted: 9 years ago
There's been a lot of negativity on the forum due to the current SH track which has resulted in a lot of hatred towards certain characters and the CVs. As a result DTs have decided on a trial run frustration thread, to combat the negativity on the forum while giving fans a place to vent. Please keep in mind the rules of this section as well as IF COC are in effect at all times

Hate a character? Post here! Upset certain characters are getting more screen time? Post here! Unhappy with character development of your favorites? Post here! There are of course some catches that go along with this venting thread. so please read before continuing:

- No bashing CVs, cast and/or members
- No fighting, no instigating, no swearing
- No derogatory remarks

Last of all no moral policing, if you see a post you believe is offensive do not respond! Please report the post and the DTs will look into the matter and take appropriate action if any necessary. Limit your venting to this thread only, all other venting threads will be closed and redirected here.

Sadda Haq DT
Thank you so much for the thread Mandy. My frustration: I hate Parth! Since the day he entered the show. My hate knows no limit. The strongest of strong words have not been invented yet to outline my hate. Later frustrations will be posted soon.
yeah me too
i just hate parth
 y he entered our show πŸ€“
n we have 100 reasons to hate him

😳
Oh My God ... frustration thread :O :O :O πŸ’”

God! I never wanted this Thread for our forum :((( πŸ₯Ί
I wanted this thread to be open!
I hate Parth and everything of this man🀒

Reminds me of IPK forum πŸ€£

Good. Now people can cleanse their soul and vent it all out (keeping the IF COC in mind ofc πŸ˜†) instead of the forum :P

ME! 
I want the Sanyukta Agarwal we were promised in the beginning of the show πŸ€” And a better management of all the problems they have introduced for Sanyukta/Randhir/Parth/Vardhaan. πŸ˜³ 
Frankly..m soo frusterated with sanyu's lack of feelings towards randhir!!! I mean she does nt once think abt y randhir is behavin abot different! And that upsets me to no end! 
parth is nt bad but Sandhir r good together... nd dey match perfect!!
Originally posted by winchesters

Frankly..m soo frusterated with sanyu's lack of feelings towards randhir!!! I mean she does nt once think abt y randhir is behavin abot different! And that upsets me to no end! 

🀒

Ikr πŸ€” Atleast thoda sa curiosity about his change is only logical but unfortunately :/ And she's all about analyzing Parth's every freaking expression πŸ˜³πŸ˜΅ 
I want my show back!!!!!

I want that show who promised me show sumthing new -not that Old-Love-Triangle crap

I want that show who promised me to show the journey of a GIRL... God damn girl

Naki the journey of a BOY who wants to move on from his past nor the journey of a boy whose gf is dead

I want that show who promised to show whats reality "A male dominant city" not a boy who polished shoes in his childhood

I had started watching this show just bcoz it WAS gonna show the journey of SANYUKTA not parth or randhir I Had wanted to see how. A girl fights for her RIGHTS not that how a boy moves on after his gf's dead(aur pata nhi hui bhi hai ki nhi)

I really desperately want MY SHOW BACK please. !!!!!! 😭