SH FRUSTRATION THREAD Discuss Here! DT N P63 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Just watched today's episode. Loved the jealous Randhir so much, and the precap is BLISS ☺️ Just hope Sanyukta says yes..Moreover i'm annoyed with Parth's attitude. I thought his character is that of an understanding one, he's suddenly started reacting at Randhir for no reason..LOL, and the silliest scene was despite Vardhaan giving a hard time to the dream team, parth just jumps into his office to find evidence 😆 Shouldn't he be more bothered about the task for him n the dream team...I honestly don't know what the makers are exactly trying to show?

Randhir on the other hand..Omg, he is so impulsive..my poor baby has completely gotten love struck..He is so distracted by SaRth, that he is even ready to work alone to see Sanyukta lose, but not work with them as a team. This jealousy and impulsive ness is gonna lead him nowhere, things are just going to get worse for him..And ONLY Vardhan can see this happening to Randhir.
it was must needed...!!
these days show is like 🤢
sanyukta , randhir & vardhan sir's character r compromised just to show parth's mahaanta
& so screen space given to him is much more annoying
i want a proper storyline & character development
what they r showing is absolutely rubbish & pathetic at times🤢 
CV's has ruined the show😭
Since frustration is the only thing that arises after watching an sh epi this was much needed.
i am sick and tired of repeating the same things over and over again
illogical tracks to cater to a certain persons mahanta.
story going around in circles as large as the face sixed lock.
the main leads being butchered and every character being played with just for one.
can we please have enough of this already?
i want my old sh and sh forum back.!!!!! pronto!!!!!!
i hate parth for every damn reason he is there in the show..he makes me feel like idiot to watch such crap n waste my time..no sense of logic in his scenes n his bahu type rona dhona make me puke...uff..
n darling RD..can u please show some maturity n concentrate on studies??? enough of your one sided aashiqui..sanyu is not like "us" to understand your hidden feelings..so she wont going to reciprocate feeling unlike you show some "mahanta" in front of her..you know "jo dikhta hai wohi bikta hai".
The story is moving in circles due to this audiences are suffering from serious head trauma/injury.
I hate Parth centric show that Sadda Haq has become
parth kafi nahi tha mood kharab karne k liye joh abb Flashback drama suru hogaya...😡
Switch off the TV or tune into some other show at the same time and stop coming here or read any 'hate' posts...!!!
 This is wat I wanna do- highly frustrated with anything related to SH..!!
 Still holding on it for the only reason being the 'concept' with which it began in the initial days..!! :/
well given d present condition of d show ,dis thread was neccessary
so here i go wid my frustrations
1.i hate d way dey show sanyukta as a 'abla nari' dependent on her saviour parth
nd den d way her character is portrayed,sagai kisi aur se, eyelocks kisi aur se nd hug kisi aur ko.seriouslyy???
2 nd den parth lets say i hate d mere sight of him on d screen nd god plss sumone gift him a shirt,isne koi mannat rakhi thi kya ki agar arpitas ko kuch hua toh i wnt wear shirt..huhh

tats all 4 nw
baaki thode der k baad ;)