Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Thankgod Parth is there in the show else this Randhir all time over posing and bulleying ladies just sucks ...

I just hate watching those psycho scenes of Randhir ...seriosuly i feel he is mentally sick.
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my problem is with randhir's character. He always rude to everyone in the show. Initially it was Sanyu and then Parth adn now even Kaustukia and YoYo too.. and even after the debacle of forming teams in the dream team and screwing his project why is he shown again making teams in yesterday's episode.. that too for a useless project that will not not work. Atleast not with waste materials. He made solar panels equivalent out of rusted glass and says he want to lubricate them.. but how is he sure that it will work because he needs low pass and band pass filters to capture required amount of sunlight so that it doesnt do more harm than good.. And i'm saying this if there is no ,monsoon. If there is monsoon and no sunlight it should be thrown in the dustbin. And he cannot use artifical lightening because water is involved here which converts the light energy into electrical energy not heat energy.
Where is the Randhir who is genious? who is not bad at heart according to Parth.
reflections. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
According to me, Sanyukta is not the same lady who came fighting her family into F.I.T.E to fulfill her dream of becoming a mechanical engineer. Today, she is more concerned about Parth's water stained shirt. 
Parth is the dream team's captain. Shouldn't he show some more responsibility towards the team and more maturity as a captain? Instead he wants to know what's bothering Vardhaan. Well, everyone is curious but not SO much that when you're given a deadline of just a day to complete you task, you go searching for "evidence".

I am open to all tracks on the show with positivity. The saddest part of the whole scenario is, that Randhir is making all attempts and putting all efforts to strike a positive relationship, if not for friendship, with Sanyukta and Sanyukta is blatantly ignoring it. She still thinks he's selfish even after everything they've been through. I agree that Randhir is not all good and that he has done things to irk Sanyukta and to get into her bad books, but no one can be so blind that you ignore someone trying to change for you. Even on purpose. 

Edited by tommo. - 9 years ago
pujashaw053 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
story is moving nowhere...Parth's face s enough to irritate me n now have to bear his boring past aswell!!🥱...the reason for which m continuing wid the show s exceptional portrayal by param n krip of their respective charactr⭐️...but unfortunately CVz hv failed to utilize such talents in correct way! m highly disappointed wid the amount of screen space n sequence given to them now a days!!!...koi mane ya na mane but the FACT is 80% of the TVTs that they r gettin is coz of randhir/sandhir fans...n its very much evident that CVz r aware of this fact n hence they keep tweeting misleading info.,they give sandhir precaps n spoilers coz they know vry well wht effct RD's presence mk on their ratings!!!...without RD SHQ wld hv bn a BIG FLOP!!...
i miss old epis(epis b4 saint's entry) of SHQ😭..SHQ has turned torturous n damn boring after P's entry...there s no logic its all about P n his never ending dukh bhari dastan(which at times look very fake n unrealistic)!!🤢they r just 19 right? then when n how the hell P fell 4 A n was in live-in relation wid her as well!!!?...i mean when?!... when they were in 8th or 9th standard😕????!!!!!!!!!!...this guy dosent have money to pay his session fee but hv enough money to afford smart phone!! GR888...such a beautiful real charctr he s!!!👏👏

i hv no hopes left wid the show...currently watching param's scene on dailymotion n will continue till the story doesnot get back on track!!
DoubleH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow? Frustration Thread? o.o So, we're supposed to write our frustrations over here? 
Umm...Right now I'm cool. So, can I sing a song?

Abhi kuch dino se suna hai dil ka prob hi kuch naya hai
Koi raaz kambakht hai chhupaye, khuda hi jaane ki kyaaa haaai
Hai dil pe shakk meraaa, isse pyaar hogayaaa
Lalallalaaalalalaaa...

Lol, I'm very sorry for that. But what to do? I'm so jobless right now! T_T

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree Aishu..
Very very well said. Also Parth sometimes tends to act as her captain only..
I see all characters messed on serious note...like Randhir didnt give a chance to parth to show this..and he was only one so sandhir function well..but they arent..so randhir wud hav been better.
Parrth was also strong in studies..but nowadays only sanyukta gives ideas.
Only her plans work..wow. Then later even after working in team..she mages to carry all cycles..and solve it within seconds..first she was not able to handle one cycle..and she was bit sick..but today she became superwoman..solved stuff..got cr .
Randhir is made like some wrapper now...like srsly..he is mastermind for gods sake..and jiggy broke his thing and he just gave up..he is the one who can manage and solve things even when he starts late..but his intelligence is made fun of..which I cant see.
Going totally on lady mahanta track..no competition..sanyukta acts as if dream team is on just cos of her..
devyanimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh a Frustration thread...thank you so much for this...because these days after watching the episodes I really feel like venting out my frustration...so thanks for this. Let me get started now. 
First of all if some people think we are unnecessarily upset eith Mr.kashyap. ...well we have a whole lot of reasons...which have been stated time and again. 

Now lets come to the story

Why is Sanyukta shown having eyelocks with Mr.Kashyap if hes just a "friend"
On the same channel there was a show The Buddy Project. ..well it also had a similar track where Kiya goes through a tough time because of KD...and Ranveer tries to cheer her up by taking her out and doing all sorts of things...but but they never shared eyelocks they were not falling on each other...because well they were friends and we are all mature enough to understand such friendship...then why are Sanyukta and Parth shown in such a misleading way...wouldnt it have been great if they were not shown in such a way. ...trust me we all would have loved it

In fact in Dil Dosti Dance Rey and Sharon are shown as best buddies...they are there for each other through every problem. ..but they are never shown falling on each other...and trust me we all love that bond of friendship. 

When Parth entered I was really happy...ki chalo now Randhir will have a friend. ..he will show him the right direction..which he did initially...I even told my dad the same thing. ...since he also loves to watch the show...but I really don't know what happened...all am watching is Mr.Kashyap and his crying his past his interference in everyone's life...even after Vardhan warned him about the task what the hell he did...back to square one...interference! !!!! For heaven's sake he's the CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM! !!! what has done to be a captain...he gives no ideas...sits and cry as if crying will sort out everything...just go on solving the mysteries of college. ...and when somebody tell him what to what not to do...he says  I AM THE CAPTAIN. ...yeah right. Haven't seen such a captain in my life. 

As for the screen space...koi mane ya na maane hes been hogging all the screen space for no bloody reason. ...it seemed Prof.Rao's room sequence was specially introduced for him...useless. 
In The Buddy Project and D3...we hade like six to eight characters...but everybody was given equal screen space...but not here because of course they want to show the world revolves around Mr.Kashyap. ...and baaki log toh are just props!!!

These days even the tasks look like just for the heck of it...I don't care whether sanyukta wins or Randhir. ...I want both them to win TOGETHER NOT SEPERATLY...just like the village task...how I wished both of them had completed this task also together. ...but all in vain. Disappointed. 

And all those saying Randhir's an MCP and all...hes a MCP..yes but dnt we all know the reason. Hes mother left him he was not given a proper upbringing. ...then hows he supposed to react.  A mother lays a foundation for her child...teaches him right wrong...her love is the most important thing...when he did not get that how's he supposed to react...please enlighten me on this. Parth is so good and respect women but thats because he's a good bond with his mother...who taught all this to him...but Randhir didn't have that upbringing...is it so hard to understand this.
And coming to being an MCP...wr all know how Many times hes saved Sanyukta helped her out even Parth Sahil Jiggy...kisko nai kiya help...agreed he gets rude but thats because he doesn't want to let anyone come close to him and hurt him...just like his mother. ...its because of his childhood. ..why can't ppl see this.
Mr.Kashyap can cry day and night...because he has a PAST but Randhir cant react like this because uska past past thodi hai...that is reserved exclusively for Mr.Kashyap.  MCP hone mein aur dekhane nein there's a huge difference...but some people will never understand that because for them anything which glitters is gold. 
I have absolutely no problem with Mr.Kashyap...unless and until he hogs all the bloody screen space. At the moment I really feel like telling him PLEASE SPARE US FROM YOUR MAHANTA.

And wow just see cvs favourite getting the limelight again...if Sanyukta really wanted someone to accompany her why didn't she take Kaustuki along...shes supposed to be her best friend...right...but no then it would have been so unfair on Mr.Kashyap...how would have got the importance then.

So bloody sick of watching him in every frame. 
I really want Randhir to stop following her now...its getting too much now...hes been reduced to an average student. ...which HE'S NOT. ..BRILLIANT AND GENIUS... these were the words used for him...what are hell are they doing.

Its high time they pull up their socks...I used to watch every possible repeat of the show...me and my dad usrf to discuss how amazing it is but not anymore. Now watching it just once is hard juat because mr.someone getting all the limelight and rest of the cast standing in the background. 

I feel really bad for Vardhan Sir...he should be the one getting most scenes...such a fab character. ...such a fab actor...but everything has been cornered just for one person. 

Pheww...done for today...baaki later on.
Edited by devyanimehra - 9 years ago
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Am in Sadda Haq Frustration Thread 🤓
But am not frustrated 😳 Am hurt   🥺 Yet again these Channel V people hurt many hearts 💔

Our forum has turn into same like our padosan forum ... which i never ever wanted to happen. But it happened 😭 😭 😭

If am right ... Soon a NEW RULE can be expected ... " Randhir & Parth are not to be discussed under the same topic. "
Okay so last night's episode...I don't have any words really. And I don't mean that in a good way. I was really excited that SanDhir would have a moment with the precap thing...but all the fun was spoiled! I knew it was some kind of a trick. Now I am really irritated with the writers and am pleading if they would juts stop dragging the plot so much as to get onto our nerves. 

They are showing anything related to SanDhir but instead showing all the complications related to Parth-Sanyukta-Arpita thing. 
mv2810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes I am frustrated. And thanks for making this thread to remove my frustration. My frustration is related to proff. Vardhan. Its that he is given very less scene space inspite of his woonderful acting. I mean only 5 mins of screen space and that to not in all episodes is ridiculous. I just want that he should be given this. He too has an important part to be played in the serial. I have also seen people tweeting and posting #wewantmorevardhaan.