SH FRUSTRATION THREAD Discuss Here! DT N P63 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Really frustratrated. Firstly I don't like the eye locks b/w paarth n sanyu. I hate the way sanyu stares at him. The whole screen space is taken by Paarth...I almost doze off. I don't know why sanyu is so damn bothered him moving on and she seems desperate to woo him.   I think its pure character assassination by the cv's.
I am confused with Randhir ...he seems to be jealous with Paarth but is unaffected with Sameer's presence which is weird. If anyone knows pls shed light on this.
I really want him to accept n show sanyu his changed feelings. I hated sanyu approaching saint paarth to accompany her...dumbo
I am sick of seeing Paarth expose, his over saintly attitude, his sobbing and his live in relationship...was all that needed?
There's another confusion...what did randhir mean when he said "main mazaak nahi kar raha tha n was checking how inefficient u r as a girlfriend"
Ok first time lenting out my frustration here my frustration is show mein toh tikh tha ab kya yeh basanti ko awards mein bhi jhel na padega ... Need my parsh alone no ankit onone plz ...only sandhir fromme or else ...no sadda haq ... No sa...rth nothing only sandhir ,vardhann,randhri,sanyukta no one else ...the moment he has entered north ko south bana dala ...fevicol...baby doll ...i hate you ðŸ˜¡
I like all 3 characters so i don't have any complaints ðŸ˜ƒ
Kahan phas gayi Sanyukta puppy aur fevicol ke beech...

Ek vodafone puppy ko bhi competition dega stalk karne mein
Dusra fevicol company ko bhi complex dega stick karne mein.

Can we have Rank no.1 Sanyukta in coming weeks?

CVs meherbaani karke humein love stories mat dikhayiye.. Please focus on Mr.Rao's mystery, 7 questions and semester end exams.. Want to see Sanyukta as topper this time.
Can this engagement track end already? 
I need to set my timeline straight... These guys r in their second yr. of college. So their age is about 20... parth's joining college happened aftr his gf died at about 18..so they started living together n doing sexy pillow fights at about 16- 17...Am i d only one who finds this absurd?!please help :p
Originally posted by sr-medha

I need to set my timeline straight... These guys r in their second yr. of college. So their age is about 20... parth's joining college happened aftr his gf died at about 18..so they started living together n doing sexy pillow fights at about 16- 17...Am i d only one who finds this absurd?!please help :p

m done finding logic behind everything abt arpita..there is no link. but please let me know if u solve this puzzle.
Impulsive Randhir, Non-Caring Sanyukta and overly concerned/unrealistic Parth...Can we just get some character growth here..Like why are the makers moving at such a tortoise like speed..?!!
stupid love triangles...
useless tracks to cater to the greatness of a certain character
dependant sanyu...
lost rd...
always shouting vardhan
what the hell happened to my sh?
one characters entry ruined it all.
bring the old sh back please
I dont get it...
every time till now parth was introduced as her best friend
what kind of stupid non-understanding best friend makes his best friend consider a marraige she doesnt want to do...with a guy she doesnt like...leaving the dreams she loves?
ab tak atleast ye super hero ka char toh constant tha...now cv's are making him dumb and insensitive as well...sh mei kuch bhi nahi bakshne wale ye cv's