Sadda Haq Season 2

SH FRUSTRATION THREAD Discuss Here! DT N P63 - Page 6

Schindler thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What to say, i am missing the hallmark of the show which was intelligent writing and likeable and gripping leads. both of those have evaporated in the face of engagement drama. today was the heights when Sanyukta's confidant and greatest supporter and friend was telling her to give up her dreams and aspirations in exchange for becoming some chomu's homemaker. what bugs me most is that Sanyukta has been made so dependant and hopeless because of Parth's character. ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Schindler

What to say, i am missing the hallmark of the show which was intelligent writing and likeable and gripping leads. both of those have evaporated in the face of engagement drama. today was the heights when Sanyukta's confidant and greatest supporter and friend was telling her to give up her dreams and aspirations in exchange for becoming some chomu's homemaker. what bugs me most is that Sanyukta has been made so dependant and hopeless because of Parth's character. ðŸ˜•

she becomes a whiny brainless bimbo cause of mahan parth who doesnt have a brain of her own. its irritating to watch a stupid sanyu who cant think for herself. the essence of every character is dead 🤢
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so annoyed with the way SHQ has been going 
they've turned the most awaited track that was suppose to revolve around Sanyukta being a strong independent female finding a way to solve her own problems and rid herself of that chomu into a saas bahu drama. and what's this new theme of having Parth stuck to her like fevicol ? its beyond pathetic and Sanyu's codependency on others is her most worst characteristic atm. 

and what was with Parth 2day ?
he was literally talking like her father
and he is telling a 19 year old engineering student to consider marriage 
and drop all her thoughts of higher studies
my dadi doesnt even talk that way 
yeh kaise friendship hai ? 
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ek baat batao yaha karele ka juice kaun pita hai...??
main toh nai piti...koi hai health concious...???
i know chomu is hell irritating & i wanna punch him hard
but karele ka juice seriously...??? JAI HO SANYU MATA KI
lol iss test me toh main bhi pass nai ho sakti🤣
what a time pass episode it was...!!!
are bhai ab toh story ko aage badhao...
Edited by sandhir.candy - 9 years ago
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WTH has happened to SHQ?! Like earlier I couldn't wait for the clock to strike 6:30pm and now I cringe at the mention of the time slot! Why don't CV's get the show back on track? Sanyu is more concerned about her friends problems rather than her own troubles or her FITE work. MCP is shown distracted all the time. Whatever be the problem, we get back on track when are faced with deadlines and work.

And worst was yest's episode where Sanyu's great sweet friend was trying to push her into a marriage she doesn't want, with a guy she doesn't like!!! ðŸ¤¢ Like can it get any worse? The poor girl witnesses her fiance failing in one test after another, yet the great good well-wisher instead of asking her to break off with that chomu, asks her to give him a chance!

CV's Please get the story back on track ... this isn't some dukhi-kahani of someone's long lost girlfriend! It is about Sanyu's journey in FITE and how she tackles MCP RSS at the college and achieves her dreams!
winchesters thumbnail
I wonder where did our SH go...
Yeah the one which i used to madly wait for at 6.30 evreyday!
I mean now the story seems forced! Sanyu's engagement track is also so borin!
The serial has become soo dry! 
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
edited Edited by JiyaRe... - 9 years ago
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: winchesters

I wonder where did our SH go...

Yeah the one which i used to madly wait for at 6.30 evreyday!
I mean now the story seems forced! Sanyu's engagement track is also so borin!
The serial has become soo dry! 

It is dragging on and on over useless side tracks which add nothing to the story!
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a disgusting week...filler episodes...bakwaas scenes and bechaari sanyu...no passion...no bhook for sadda haq theme...
upar se Randhir has no limits in his mcp attitude...no matter if it hurts a person till no healing in his or her heart..

and they r dragging the Prof Rao secret very foolishly..no suspense but only boring scenes...🤢
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is so freaking irritating..m getting bored of this engagement track...n whats wrong with RD..hadd hai yaar character exploitation ka.. 😡