Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-WanderLust- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am frustrated with monday's episode . Why on earth was Parth trying to push Sanyukta into marriage.Whether Sameer is a good guy or not, how does it matter? Even if he turns out to be a good husband, marriage will destroy Sanyukta's dream . Isn't that kind of obvious? Then what is the point of giving matrimonial advice?

And What is up with RD? Being a bit lovesick is okay, but where did his intelligence vanish? Prodigies don't lose so easily!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

Kahan phas gayi Sanyukta puppy aur fevicol ke beech...

Ek vodafone puppy ko bhi competition dega stalk karne mein
Dusra fevicol company ko bhi complex dega stick karne mein.

Can we have Rank no.1 Sanyukta in coming weeks?

CVs meherbaani karke humein love stories mat dikhayiye.. Please focus on Mr.Rao's mystery, 7 questions and semester end exams.. Want to see Sanyukta as topper this time.

While this is a frustration thread please note that name calling is not allowed. So names like fevicol and vodafone puppy should not be used

Ash_Sandhir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't hate Parth but I love Sandhir more
ritikarocks thumbnail
whts this... this was not meant to be..
no character must be hated... this is a story written by the people and why to take out your frusrations...
every character has its own imp. if things turn out to be soo easy.. won't u think the serial would become irritating and silly..
and you cannot hate parth's character or randhir or sanyukta.. or anyone.. this forum is worst of the forums.. silly😡
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ can't believe you created an ID ... just to post this 😳
Good Job 👍🏼 Keep it up 😊

Was just waiting for someone to post this ...
And see all our frustrations flew into the air xD
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was probably the slowest ones in my opinion..Or in short a boring one I appreciate Sanyukta and Parth's friendship, BUT there was too much of them today holy mother of god. Randhir was there for barely few mins. Its ridiculous how the CVs are focussing on SaRth, parth and everything related to him..

and by the way where on earth has parth's captaincy gone? down the drain or what?! like he's least bothered about leading the dream team and more interested in helping Sanyukta..of course he can help her but he dedicates his entire day to her concerns..

I want Sanyukta Randhir track please! i want to see them TRUSTING each other. Enough of the fights and bickerings. so boring 😳
Edited by KiShaholic. - 9 years ago
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where is randhir & renuka sanyal track..? vardhan sir promised her that wo RD se milne me renuka sanyal ki help karenge na...
where r the intern companies wo 2 months me ane wali thi na..?& sanyu ke dad ki company RD ko appoint karne wali thi na?
where is the DT meeting..? 1 month me renuka sanyal & unki bord team inspection ke liye ane wali thi na... where the hell r all the tracks have gone..?

exams aa gayi but kuch ye kuch bhi nai dikhaya... ab mujhe batao.. kya kisi clg me 1 moth me exams hote hai kya..? bcz 1 month me DT ko inspect karne ke liye vapas anewali team ab tak nai ayi..

RD & uski mom ka track toh bich me aise chod diya hai jaise kabhi kuch hua hi nai tha & same with vardhaan-niharika-kabir story...
proff. rao ka bhi track introduce kiya hai naa... uska kya hua hai...??

ye CV ke parth love ke chakkar me CV apni story se hi bhatack rahe hai..
sanyu aur parth ko couple banane ke chakkar me & parth ko mahaan banane ke chakkar me CV sare tracks ko chod rahe hai..& now show is nothing but a big mess...
i m frustrated that CV r royally ignoring RD's character... whereas iss year me RD & uski mom ka track start hona chahiye tha...

i mean kisiko samaj me aye ke abhi FITE ke second year me unhe kitne din hue hai to mujhe samjana & ye saare tracks kaha gaye ye samjana...plzz😕

parth is very good man..i got it... but ye dikhane ke liye sabkuch ignore kar rahe hai CV & that is irking me too much...& if someone says that sandhir fans r overreacting than tell me guys parth ko bina baat ki screen space mil rahi hai iss baat ka isse achha prove kya ho sakta hai..?

parth was suppose to be working as lab assistant in clg... usse sanyu ke piche gumta kyu dikhate ho...?? kabhi to parth ko lab assistant ka work karte dikha do.. usse mechanical & chemical do-do lab ka assistant banaya tha..& wo DT ka captain bhi hai.. then kabhi to usse uska work karte dikhao.. humesha arpita arpita yaa sanyu sanyu karta rehta hai..& jab dekho tab sabko gyaan baantta rehta hai...

why CV's why...???? parth ke liye itna biased love why...?? parth ke alawa aur bhi characters hai..& un sab ki story bhi age badhani chahiye thi...ye sanyu & parth ki friendship ya lovestory jo bhi dikha rahe ho uske alawa bahut se track aapne introduce kiye the...
where the hell r all track..??
parth ko sanyu ki life ka hero banane ke liye..pure show ka satyanash kar diya hai...
RIP SH
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Can this story just MOVE. Lol. 
xxMaYxx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously, what is wrong with them! The show is getting tedious every min! 😡

They show a lot of dim-witted mysteries. Arpita's mystery, then the gift one and now Prof. Rao's! 😕

This was the first indian show I actually liked and now? Its its even worse than the other shows. At least what they show is real.

Plus what is going on with Randhir? yeah you are in love or whatever you call that feeling but if that girl isnt paying any attention to you, then ignore her and study. Dont, pls ,destroy yourself. It actually hurts watching him stand on the doorway holding 2 cups of coffee in his shaking hands with that look on his face. (Param's acting is just WOW!)

And Sanyukta? Really girl what happened to you?

We all really wants some sandhir scenes. If not sandhir scenes then ok fine but pls dont show sarth scene all the time.

Oh god give it a rest! We are all tired from watching sadda haq now. And the nly reason some people are still watching it is because of Param!

'Never again', I always vow under my breath. But how many times had I said that before?

Because every time I would switch on the TV hoping and giving the show another chance to leave the disappointments behind but ... 

I can actually use that half hour for studying or writing or watching shows like big bang or fringe which are real and not set in some hypothetical world. -_-

And Sarth! Oh god please tell me what their relationship is? One min they'll look like BFF'S hanging around and the next min, an eye lock. Whenever they make eye contact, I feel like I might vomit. 

Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After watching today's epi,n especially the precap,I felt like smashing my hand onto the television screen!!😡
Firstly when at the end of today's sandhir scene,whn parth thinks if randhir does something to sanyu  today,he wont spare RD...n then in precap - parth enters as saviour...helll yeah😡