Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Rafz

Hola ppl.

=]

is anyone watching New QH ? Sanam (Asad and Zoyas kid) is so Geet -_-

MEH.

BTW I finally watched three seasons of Sherlock shuru re with my kid cousin last month.

I am NOT going to start fangirling cuz naa merr paas itna type karne ka time hai naa tum logon ke paas itna parhne ka.

All imma say is ... Anu Amy and everyone else who kept posting Sherlock gifs and all those comments ... i love you guys for piquing my interest in a show so fine. Best.Shit.EVER. mindblown. Enough said.

I watched a few epis of new QH...KVB ki entry happened in a KACHHA😕😆...kya din aa gaye hain...his role seems very blahh and contrived...what a downgrade from his UD days...baaki I tried watching a few epis here and there but it was too blahh...I don't get how it's like Geet though😕
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I watched a few epis of new QH...KVB ki entry happened in a KACHHA😕😆...kya din aa gaye hain...his role seems very blahh and contrived...what a downgrade from his UD days...baaki I tried watching a few epis here and there but it was too blahh...I don't get how it's like Geet though😕

semi nekkid swimming. In a pool. Squat in the middle of the house. I am sooo impraaassed . *rolls eyes*

Geet jaise rangeela kapde, baal , chaal .. wohi guppy fish outta water hyperventilating in close proximity .. plus she works for him.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rafz

semi nekkid swimming. In a pool. Squat in the middle of the house. I am sooo impraaassed . *rolls eyes*

Geet jaise rangeela kapde, baal , chaal .. wohi guppy fish outta water hyperventilating in close proximity .. plus she works for him.

Yeah but isn't she a COOK? Geet toh was typical SECRETARY, nahin? Whatever...like any of these dumb shows matter.

Chemistry isn't there...KVB's character is really cheapda types...what a downgrade from Prem/UD's coolness.
AreYaar thumbnail
ZOMG did I see a like from THE INCANDESCENCE on the first page?😲 *faints*
AreYaar thumbnail
Jazzay, wherever you are right now enjoying your wedding or honeymoon most likely :P...just wanted to mention that I watched this vid again after ages and it put a smile on my face like no other...🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8zd5jF-gqc[/YOUTUBE]

Such a pick me up!  Just what I needed.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woot woot! Congrats on the new CC!! 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Radio Interview of Kunal Karan Kapoor .. ðŸ˜³http://happenstanceee.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/yeh-kaun-aaya-roshan-ho-gayi-mehfil-inke-naam-se/

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nymeria

Woot woot! Congrats on the new CC!! 

So you haven't watched Godzilla yet, I presume😆
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol not yet. I wasn't that crazy about it to watch the first day, first show.
AreYaar thumbnail
So how's school going, Amy? What's new in life?