Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#94 *Invites Only* - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Mohit Malhotra enters Beintehaa .. :) 
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/mohit-malhotra-enter-colors-beintehaa-barkats-love-interest-374
Shows with a finite timeframe? Sounds interesting...

[quote]

Zee TV launches its new channel Zindagi -Jodey Dilon ko

After Zee TV' spectacular success and the viewership for its ongoing shows, it is all ready to bring in its sister channel Zindagi - Jodey Dilon Ko

Saturday, May 17, 2014 | 5:12:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   11 Comments  |  2341 Views

Zee TV is launching its own sister channel called Zindagi - Jodey Dilon Ko. Recently Zee TV had a launch for its channel. When spoken to actress Gunjan Walia who was the host of this show launch, she said, "Zindagi is a channel that Zee TV has come up with. It has its tagline as Jode Dilon Ko. Unlike any other Indian television channel, Zindagi have come up with altogether a new concept which is never seen on Indian Television.

It will have shows which will air only for a month. The content for these shows will have cross border stories. It will cover story from all around the world. I have seen the promos and trust me, it is extremely interesting. The main concept is that there are people living worldwide, speaking different languages, which have different cultures but it is their nature that keeps the people bonded and together. Mumbai and Delhi have already witnessed the launch."

Well, the concept sounds quite interesting but how well this channel will do and how much love it will gather from its audiences is something that only time can tell.

TellyBuzz wishes the entire team of Zee TV and Zindagi a hearty good luck![/quote]

YOUGAIZ, LIFE IS GOOD. I'M BACK IN DUBAI, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, I FOUND A DVDRIP PRINT OF "THE XPOSE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY VACAY IS OFF TO A SPLENDID STARTTT!!!!!!!!!! 😎

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Mohit Malhotra enters Beintehaa .. :) 
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/mohit-malhotra-enter-colors-beintehaa-barkats-love-interest-374

Oh no, I thought this Barkat nonsense was a cameo, and she'd be caught and gone in a month! Ab uski shaadi ka drama bhi dekhna padega??? Normally, BI wraps up its tracks so fast, don't know why they're dragging this on and on, even when they know everyone hates the character and the track so much. πŸ˜• And then to make the fans happy, they'll just throw in some random *hawt* scenes of Zain/Aaliya, during the nikaah ceremonies. You know, the stereotypical, being dazzled when seeing her in fancy outfits, tying dori, lau-ing eye contact during the "qubool hai"s, all that kinda nonsense. And the character will be bringing moments of romance???? Who wants to see Barkat romance with anyone? Dafaaa karo yaaar.

Edited by darkness_123 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by darkness_123

YOUGAIZ, LIFE IS GOOD. I'M BACK IN DUBAI, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, I FOUND A DVDRIP PRINT OF "THE XPOSE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY VACAY IS OFF TO A SPLENDID STARTTT!!!!!!!!!! 😎

Oh no, I thought this Barkat nonsense was a cameo, and she'd be caught and gone in a month! Ab uski shaadi ka drama bhi dekhna padega??? Normally, BI wraps up its tracks so fast, don't know why they're dragging this on and on, even when they know everyone hates the character and the track so much. πŸ˜• And then to make the fans happy, they'll just throw in some random *hawt* scenes of Zain/Aaliya, during the nikaah ceremonies. You know, the stereotypical, being dazzled when seeing her in fancy outfits, tying dori, lau-ing eye contact during the "qubool hai"s, all that kinda nonsense. And the character will be bringing moments of romance???? Who wants to see Barkat romance with anyone? Dafaaa karo yaaar.

New TB article on Beintehaa ..

Originally posted by darkness_123

OMG Nimmi, you gotta reviewww this EPIC GHATINESSS! Come onnn! Would love to read a Nimmi style review after many daysπŸ˜†
What theπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_WD28tkyEk[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by AreYaar

OMG Nimmi, you gotta reviewww this EPIC GHATINESSS! Come onnn! Would love to read a Nimmi style review after many daysπŸ˜†

I second this request! πŸ˜›

Congrats on the new CC, everyone! :)
Btw Nimmi, are Harshad-Preetika dating in real life? I see all these gifs floating around...lol...seems like they won some awards? They look cute :-)

What theπŸ˜†

God, I can't believe Akshay Kumar ke itne bhi bure din aaye hai. πŸ˜• This, and that promo of Humshakals makes me so damn angry that I want to Hulk smashhh the people who made it. 😑

Btw Nimmi, are Harshad-Preetika dating in real life? I see all these gifs floating around...lol...seems like they won some awards? They look cute :-)

I think they won the Gold Awards or something for best debuts? I personally never follow the offscreen stuff. I don't think they're dating, as far as I know, they're the kind who are cordial to each other, and that's pretty much it. The BI forum would go nuts if they were dating, though. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› They're hating on Dimple who plays Barkat a lot coz they feel she sticks to Harshad all the time and keeps showing up in his interviews. (Also, her OTT acting and constant refrain of "BHAIYYU, BHAIYYU" doesn't help 🀒) I believe ppl have been tweeting Harshad telling him to stay away from Dimple? Hadh hai yaar. I'm a little weirded out by real life shipping in general; I get it when the couple is already in a relationship, but forcing them like this? I feel it's gotten too aggressive these days, with them having access to the stars on Twitter and all. πŸ˜• 

Xpose is now downloading! Prepare yourselvesss. πŸ˜†
Edited by darkness_123 - 9 years ago

What theπŸ˜†

Ohh Emm Gee ... W*F is this? 🀣

Edit: Hello everyone! Congrats on the new CC 😊
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 9 years ago