Frequent Posters

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg, LadyM! It's been ages, how are you! :D 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't know if anyone still watches Bones here lekin it's season finale time again ... and I somehow dread the Bones season finales... they've never managed to do a good job with them, except on one or two occasions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7JoXIOj02c

Originally posted by: darkness_123

Omg, LadyM! It's been ages, how are you! :D 

Even better than the real thing, Nimmi, and you? Don't watch too many serials these days... life just took over. I hate being an adult as well... Too much work, and no play has made me a dull girl! I'm too embarrassed these days to hang out with the cool crowd...πŸ˜”

The only dhang ka movie I watched recently is Queen. Actually liked it... It was like watching DDLJ in a modern setting. πŸ˜†
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I think they won the Gold Awards or something for best debuts? I personally never follow the offscreen stuff. I don't think they're dating, as far as I know, they're the kind who are cordial to each other, and that's pretty much it. The BI forum would go nuts if they were dating, though. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› They're hating on Dimple who plays Barkat a lot coz they feel she sticks to Harshad all the time and keeps showing up in his interviews. (Also, her OTT acting and constant refrain of "BHAIYYU, BHAIYYU" doesn't help 🀒) I believe ppl have been tweeting Harshad telling him to stay away from Dimple? Hadh hai yaar. I'm a little weirded out by real life shipping in general; I get it when the couple is already in a relationship, but forcing them like this? I feel it's gotten too aggressive these days, with them having access to the stars on Twitter and all. πŸ˜• 

Xpose is now downloading! Prepare yourselvesss. πŸ˜†

LOL thanks for the info...yeah I've seen the people in the BI forum shipping them and stuff and they call Barkat BEEDI or something, right?πŸ˜†...But seriously ppl need to get a grip...this tweeting actors about who to date, who to stay away from is seriously creepy...ppl don't know where to draw a line and now feel they own the ppl they see on screen.

Looking forward to the great Xpose ReviewπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Don't know if anyone still watches Bones here lekin it's season finale time again ... and I somehow dread the Bones season finales... they've never managed to do a good job with them, except on one or two occasions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7JoXIOj02c

Even better than the real thing, Nimmi, and you? Don't watch too many serials these days... life just took over. I hate being an adult as well... Too much work, and no play has made me a dull girl! I'm too embarrassed these days to hang out with the cool crowd...πŸ˜”

The only dhang ka movie I watched recently is Queen. Actually liked it... It was like watching DDLJ in a modern setting. πŸ˜†

Haven't watched Bones in ages, LadyM...I did follow the Suits season though...looking forward to the new one starting soon.

Oh and hello! Nice to see you after a long timeπŸ€—...I'm still yet to watch Queen...lol I don't even know why I'm being so lazy about it when I"ve only heard good things about it from all quarters.
darkness_123 thumbnail
LOL, yeah, they call Barkat "Beedi Bai", or my personal favt. "Bawdi ka raaaz". πŸ˜† The show itself calls her "Bakbak", so it really isn't a character that's getting any love from anyone.

@LadyM: I just watched Queen last night! Though it was a little slow paced, I really loved it. Kangna is just such an organic actress, you pretty much fall in love with her character. Not just her, every character in the movie is just so well written and refreshingly normal. And Lisa Haydon and Kangna just look so damn gorgeous in the movie, I was left with maaajor hair and wardrobe envy. I particularly loved the set up and imagery of the scenes, like the one where Vijay brushes away the particles of Rani's mehendi from the CCD table (kinda representing brushing away her feelings with absolutely no regard), and the scene where she dances to Hungama in the club, not with happiness, but with the anger and frustration that she had repressed for so long in the relationship. Also, it takes skillful writing to build such great bonds between characters that don't speak more than a few words of a common language. Taka was always speaking to her in Japanese, and she was constantly speaking to him in Hindi, but they both seem contented with the exchanges. Just loved the movie overall. It's definitely going down in my favts! ❀️❀️❀️❀️ Edited by darkness_123 - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Queen Siggy by Saher .. 😳

Alexander - Rani pairing was really good in movie! 
Kangna was brilliant as Rani in the movie! πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

darkness_123 thumbnail
Aaah, I really wanted Rani and Oleksander (Sikander!!! "Ab toh Sikander hi pad gaya naam!") to share the first kiss. I guess that's my only complaint for the movie. He was too cute for words.
AreYaar thumbnail
Nimmi, where's that Xpose review you promised? You've moved on to gushing over Queen now?
darkness_123 thumbnail
I have a standing date with a friend to watch Xpose with her next week, (the lolz must be shared to maximize enjoyment!!!) so review will come then! :) 
AreYaar thumbnail

I have a standing date with a friend to watch Xpose with her next week, (the lolz must be shared to maximize enjoyment!!!) so review will come then! :) 

Aww aur hum toh yahaan palkein bichhaye baithe the...koi baat nahin *heavy heart* Will wait a week thenπŸ˜›