Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ That whole interview by Dimple reeks of unprofessionalism and desperation for attention. πŸ€’ Ek toh, she says I never interact with Preetika, and then goes on to say these things about her. Awaii, kuch bhi!! I haven't really seen anything off-screen of Preetika's (because I find all these off-screen segments by the shitty desi media pointless and cheesy and they cause me a lot of second hand embarrassment...), but I know she was big on the pageant/modelling/advertisement/South movie circuit, and she's quite well-read and educated, what with being a published journalist for quite a few Indian newspapers for a few years. So I can't really imagine her being jealous and insecure, she doesn't really have the reason to be, being the lead of the show. I do think she's reserved and tends to just focus on doing her work. And of course, the media has to portray that as being "unfriendly", because how dare someone just do their work and not offer gratuitous access as and when they wish? 😡

Coming back to Dimple, the whole article is just so narcissistic ("I am supp to have vamp like expressions but my director says my face is just so innocent and angelic!!!!" πŸ€ͺ) and catty. That comment about the girl who replaced her on the last show just proved it. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I hate these girls who try and bring other girls down, due to complete non-issues. I find them to be worse misogynists than men even. Ugh, get a grip on that ego and learn to coexist! 🀒 Edited by darkness_123 - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nymeria

Anu, I saw the new x-men movie. Have you seen it yet? It was pretty good but first class seemed better plotwise. 

Yes I did! Finally I got to watch one big summer action movieπŸ˜†...I thoroughly enjoyed it! I thought the script was pretty good...X-men first class was good and all but it didn't have Hugh Jackman in it :PπŸ˜†...and I just really enjoyed seeing the old and new cast together...infact this is one of the few movies I've watched in recent years which had such a good opening action sequence...not so predictable like all the other alien action movies coming out these days...I liked the powers of all those people...like the girl that throws the pink light kinda portals to move things around...

But basically this movie was OWNED by that guy who was moving so fast everywhere...dunno his name...lol...but his scene in the Pentagon in slow motion when Charles has frozen everyone...LMAO EPICCC...whole theater was laughing seeing that...best scene in the movie, hands down...for that scene and his helping Eric escape alone the movie is more than worth itπŸ˜†

I liked the last action sequence with the past and the future happening simultaneously...cool stuff...they wrapped things up well...the guy playing young Charles is just an AMAZING actor.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah you are right about seeing the old and the new cast together, especially hugh jackman. The stuff you mentioned were my favorite bits. James mcavoy is a really good actor..he did a really good job as young charles. 
Oh that scene in the pentagon was awesome...everyone was laughing in the theater. 
Did you see the end credits scene? What do you think of that?

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeah you are right about seeing the old and the new cast together, especially hugh jackman. The stuff you mentioned were my favorite bits. James mcavoy is a really good actor..he did a really good job as young charles. 

Oh that scene in the pentagon was awesome...everyone was laughing in the theater. 
Did you see the end credits scene? What do you think of that?

Oh there really was a scene at the end of the credits? LOL so that is why ppl weren't budging from the theater...I was also wondering why they are still sitting there...but we had to leave cuz we were getting late to go for dinner...What did they show in the end credits?
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah..
There's an end credit scene in these superhero movies usually. anyways, it wasn't that big...hey showed a hooded character with others chanting something while that character stood on a mountain peek. I guess a new villain for the next week.
AreYaar thumbnail

Oh yeah..

There's an end credit scene in these superhero movies usually. anyways, it wasn't that big...hey showed a hooded character with others chanting something while that character stood on a mountain peek. I guess a new villain for the next week.

I guess you mean next MOVIEπŸ˜†...lol ok cool, thanks for the info! Yeah let's see how the next one ends up being.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Humpty Sharma Ki Dhulhaniya Official Trailer 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWMWEhOjmFs[/YOUTUBE] 
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
darkness_123 thumbnail
^ I dunno if my expectations from Varun Dhawan are super super low or what, but I actually found that trailer kinda amusing. Alia's the next-gen "Poo", doing all the vacuous, vapid roles that Kareena doesn't do anymore since she's a "credible" actress now. All in all, looks like a good movie (that I will never pay for, but will torrent for a rainy day)

Also, is middle-class Delhi the new "it" setting for films now? Been noticing this happen for the last few years now. :/
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New TC Article on Dimple -
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-have-no-issues-preetika-i-was-misquoted-the-article-dimple-jhangiani-592

^ Dimple is back tracking her statement aftr seeing so much anger and hatred for her from BI fans online I guess. 
darkness_123 thumbnail
LOL, such a bad way of doing damage control. The question asked to her was about co-stars, not the characters, and she did reply about her equation with them, one by one. Suddenly, middle of that sentence she's just like "... and I've heard from others that "Aaliya" is jealous and insecure!"??? What nonsense. That too, what does she mean "heard from others"... You have the script, don't you read it and know what the characters are? Maybe she should hire Harshad as her PR to do the damage control for her.

My favt. part in this controversy was one troll in the forum who was super super mad at Harshad for not coming out and supporting Preetika during all this... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Read and lol for yourselves: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4036102