Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#94 *Invites Only* - Page 68

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL bacchon ka jaadu chal gaya lagta hai tum pe๐Ÿ˜†...yes bahuut cute hain yeh dono๐Ÿ˜†...Track started way back in MARCH...haha...but I uploaded some scenes on my DM account if you want to watch...some scenes might appear missing but that's cuz DM randomly deleted them for reasons beyond my understanding...

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/altrandom2/5

You can watch full epis if you want...starting from 8th March or something I think...but unka first proper face to face meeting was 17th March epi...to give you some background...there's a third angle to this love story...Phool and as the story progresses, uska BAHUUUT overkill kar diya so I've clipped her out of many scenes.

Btw I browsed the QH forum kal...you Seher-Rehan fans are being really persecuted๐Ÿ˜†...beautiful sig btw :-)

Oh haan now I remember . Tumne kahaa thaa March and I was like DAMN dekhna toh hai .. par ITNA peeche jaake . Then I did some wikipedia reading cuz grade 2-3 mein Maharana Pratap ke baare mein parha thaa ... kuch bhi yaad nahin hai . Plus I don't remember reading about any Rani Ajabde ... Khair Wikipedia bhi kuch khaas fruitful nai raha ... and kal Seher-Rehan ka segment dekhte dekhte came across a Faisal-Roshni Dandiya video ... and I was like chalo phir se himmat karke dekh letay hai . Now that you mention you've uploaded some scenes .. I'll watch March 17th ka poora episode .. and then baaki tumhare channel mein.

And I was going through ur gallery .. eik set of gifs mein Faisal is like uska mang teeka ya baal kuch theek kar raha hai and she slaps his hand off or something ... ๐Ÿ˜†

As for Seher-Rehan ... I am not pertrubed in the least bit cuz MB is quitting anyways .. Sanam Aahil ka track khatam hojayega ... 25th ya 28th October ko uska last scene hai ... and Rehan and Seher are set to be the new leads. Jai MAA GUL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  .. And unlike Palki .. she doesn't give a dead rats ass about fan opinion on IF ... uska jo marzi woh karegi .. aur ab uska marzi SeHan hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š . Its the only somewhat romantic Rehan and Seher pic released by 4Lions so far.
Edited by Rafz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rafz

And I was going through ur gallery .. eik set of gifs mein Faisal is like uska mang teeka ya baal kuch theek kar raha hai and she slaps his hand off or something ... ๐Ÿ˜†

As for Seher-Rehan ... I am not pertrubed in the least bit cuz MB is quitting anyways .. Sanam Aahil ka track khatam hojayega ... 25th ya 28th October ko uska last scene hai ... and Rehan and Seher are set to be the new leads. Jai MAA GUL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  .. And unlike Palki .. she doesn't give a dead rats ass about fan opinion on IF ... uska jo marzi woh karegi .. aur ab uska marzi SeHan hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š . Its the only somewhat romantic Rehan and Seher pic released by 4Lions so far.

LOL that teeka bit...I think those ppl were asking him to comment on her jewellery and stuff and he made a face after adjusting the piece/touching her hair, that is why she slapped his hand off๐Ÿ˜†...bahut taang khichaayi karte hain ek dusre ki.

hahaha MB is quitting? GOOD...what a piece of crap this was anyways...now he can go on and do his cheapo C-grade movies๐Ÿ˜†...btw I have to say that SJ looks AWFUL in her Sanam getup aajkal...very trashy they are making her look with the excessive makeup caked on and the cheap way in which the saris are draped on her.

She looks better in the recent Seher getup I saw in your sig...anyways I don't see this show lasting very long on Seher-Rehan either...sorry Rafi๐Ÿ˜†

*Edit: Oh forgot to add...about Ajabde...well that's funny you didn't find any info...she was supposed to be his childhood sweetheart whom he married in his childhood according to history...and the only woman he truly loved...she died kinda early though and he went on to have many other wives...she apparently really supported him a lot during his exile years on the run from Akbar's army.
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

LOL that teeka bit...I think those ppl were asking him to comment on her jewellery and stuff and he made a face after adjusting the piece/touching her hair, that is why she slapped his hand off๐Ÿ˜†...bahut taang khichaayi karte hain ek dusre ki.

hahaha MB is quitting? GOOD...what a piece of crap this was anyways...now he can go on and do his cheapo C-grade movies๐Ÿ˜†...btw I have to say that SJ looks AWFUL in her Sanam getup aajkal...very trashy they are making her look with the excessive makeup caked on and the cheap way in which the saris are draped on her.

She looks better in the recent Seher getup I saw in your sig...anyways I don't see this show lasting very long on Seher-Rehan either...sorry Rafi๐Ÿ˜†

*Edit: Oh forgot to add...about Ajabde...well that's funny you didn't find any info...she was supposed to be his childhood sweetheart whom he married in his childhood according to history...and the only woman he truly loved...she died kinda early though and he went on to have many other wives...she apparently really supported him a lot during his exile years on the run from Akbar's army.

Trashy toh HAI hi ... woh chodo ... kitni BORING hai Sanam .. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Meh. 

And even the way her hair is done as Sanam. Ajeeb.

Plus unke scenes mein .. MB gets so .. HANDSY   :/  Shehzad's more of a gentleman that way . The scenes don't feel as sleazy.  Plus MB - SJ despite their supposedly having a blast ofscreen .. I dont see any onscreen chemistry as such. Tumhe dikha kya ? ๐Ÿค”

And yeah .. not all shows are D3 jismein log sideys se promote hoke main cast ban jaye ... as long as I get a good Seher-Rehan run before QH shuts shop, I am good. And without any SaHil crap to sift through.

And I just found two scenes on your channel :(

Yeh Laxmi the Cow and bucket of water ka scene .. around what time ? Woh bhi March ?
AreYaar thumbnail

Trashy toh HAI hi ... woh chodo ... kitni BORING hai Sanam .. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Meh. 

And even the way her hair is done as Sanam. Ajeeb.

Plus unke scenes mein .. MB gets so .. HANDSY   :/  Shehzad's more of a gentleman that way . The scenes don't feel as sleazy.  Plus MB - SJ despite their supposedly having a blast ofscreen .. I dont see any onscreen chemistry as such. Tumhe dikha kya ? ๐Ÿค”

And yeah .. not all shows are D3 jismein log sideys se promote hoke main cast ban jaye ... as long as I get a good Seher-Rehan run before QH shuts shop, I am good. And without any SaHil crap to sift through.

And I just found two scenes on your channel :(

Yeh Laxmi the Cow and bucket of water ka scene .. around what time ? Woh bhi March ?

Whaa??!! Kabhi aage peeche bhi click kar liya karo, Rafi...I just gave you the link of the page that had the first two scenes...I figured you would be able to navigate the rest of the channel on your own...zyada expect kar liya maine?๐Ÿ˜†...if you check the rest of the recent pages, you can see the other scenes.

Yeah bucket of water scene is from 17th March epi.

Waise on second thoughts, tumhein toh Ajabde bhi badi boring lagegi...she's very mahaan types๐Ÿ˜†

I never saw any chemistry b/w SJ-MB either...offscreen bhi I found them trying a little too hard to show their friendship...kabhi natural nahin lagaa...unlike in the case of MB-Tina which was just such obvious natural camaraderie...SJ in general gives me kinda trashy vibes now...pata nahin ladki ko kya hogaya hai...MB toh hai hi thoda crack item.
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Whaa??!! Kabhi aage peeche bhi click kar liya karo, Rafi...I just gave you the link of the page that had the first two scenes...I figured you would be able to navigate the rest of the channel on your own...zyada expect kar liya maine?๐Ÿ˜†...if you check the rest of the recent pages, you can see the other scenes.

Yeah bucket of water scene is from 17th March epi.

Waise on second thoughts, tumhein toh Ajabde bhi badi boring lagegi...she's very mahaan types๐Ÿ˜†

I never saw any chemistry b/w SJ-MB either...offscreen bhi I found them trying a little too hard to show their friendship...kabhi natural nahin lagaa...unlike in the case of MB-Tina which was just such obvious natural camaraderie...SJ in general gives me kinda trashy vibes now...pata nahin ladki ko kya hogaya hai...MB toh hai hi thoda crack item.

Oh LAWL my bad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am fasting aaj toh shayad deemag thoda slow hai ๐Ÿ˜›

And Maahanta maharani pe suit karta hai ... Sanam toh bas aweing bore karti hai , she doesn't even have Zoya's Pjs and phateli shaari toh entertain ๐Ÿฅฑ

I saw this BTS jahan SJ is like flashing dono haathon ke middle fingers cuz she won a round of charades. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Rafz - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

And Maahanta maharani pe suit karta hai ... Sanam toh bas aweing bore karti hai , she doesn't even have Zoya's Pjs and phateli shaari toh entertain ๐Ÿฅฑ

I saw this BTS jahan SJ is like flashing dono haathon ke middle fingers cuz she won a round of charades. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yeah Zoya with her PJ filled shaayari no doubt was a more entertaining character๐Ÿ˜†...Gul ki saari "creativity" lagta hai wahin kharch ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†

Funny how context matters so much...pehle SJ ke saath cheapda #1 KSG hota tha toh woh comparison mein sane lagti thi aur ab she seems to have been affected by her showbiz success so changes aa gaye hain.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
In that scene jahan videshi ppl set camp in India and Pratap is mad at the gaaonwale (?) 
That kid from Phulwa ... I see Pratap taking Ajabde's hand and walking away instead of hers ... and she looks dismayed ..
Was she engaged to Pratap before Ajabde kya ? And she's even dressed more dulhan-like compared to Ajabde.
AreYaar thumbnail

In that scene jahan videshi ppl set camp in India and Pratap is mad at the gaaonwale (?) 

That kid from Phulwa ... I see Pratap taking Ajabde's hand and walking away instead of hers ... and she looks dismayed ..
Was she engaged to Pratap before Ajabde kya ? And she's even dressed more dulhan-like compared to Ajabde.

LOLL I'm thinking maybe you should watch the full epis after all if you aren't being able to get context at all.

The other girl is Phool...she is Ajabde's best friend and the grand-daughter of the Maharaja of Marwar...so she is from a richer and much more powerful family than Ajabde who happens to be the daughter of a "Saamant" or a smaller regional king I guess.

Phool met Pratap the same day that Ajabde did but Pratap and her got off on the wrong foot and started fighting right off the bat mainly cuz she is ridiculously spoilt and childish...so initially she hated him and was trying to play stupid pranks on him...this scene happens right after her stupid prank goes really south and ends up putting all of them in harm's way and Pratap ends up saving the day in the end as he usually does in this show...lol...so long story short, this scene changes Phool's perspective towards him and she starts to be drawn towards him but by that point Pratap has already started liking Ajabde and this is the first time it manifests itself subconsciously in the way he chooses to take Ajabde's hand and walk away even though Phool had offered hers...SYMBOLISM๐Ÿ˜†...future story is on that track only that's why.

Phool was never engaged to Pratap...although she TRIES quite DESPERATELY to be in later on in the story.๐Ÿ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

LOLL I'm thinking maybe you should watch the full epis after all if you aren't being able to get context at all.

Phool was never engaged to Pratap...although she TRIES quite DESPERATELY to be in later on in the story.๐Ÿ˜†

Array bhai ... gimme some credit here .. I DID figure out the symbolism .. ke she's basically the other woman in the story. Who want's Prataps attention. Just didn't know the finer details.

And Pratap seems awfully mature for someone so young. iApprove ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
AreYaar thumbnail

Array bhai ... gimme some credit here .. I DID figure out the symbolism .. ke she's basically the other woman in the story. Who want's Prataps attention. Just didn't know the finer details.

And Pratap seems awfully mature for someone so young. iApprove ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

LOL other woman bhi nahin...according to history, eventually Pratap DOES marry her...she was his 6th wife or something๐Ÿ˜†...but in the show they overplay her importance and force her into literally every scene needlessly as if Pratap-Ajabde can't walk two steps without her...eventually Pratap-Ajabde almost treat her like their child that they both have to mollycoddle๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, Pratap is mature for his age...and at the same time remarkably innocent-hearted as well...it's an interesting paradox...he's already been in many gory battles by this point in the story, seen many deaths, blood and gore yet at the same time he retains his core innocence.  From what I've gathered of reading stuff around the forum, Pratap was famed for his valor as well as his politeness/gentleman nature...I think Faisal is very apt to portray that cuz the child himself very obviously shows a keen earnestness to learn and he's very grounded at the same time...just like Pratap is.