Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
fawad khan in khubsoorat

His debut Bollywood film "Khoobsurat(2014)" features quite a few fudged kissing scenes andFawad Khan">Fawad Khan, the Hindi film industry's new entrant from across the border, says he refuses to do intimate scenes as he doesn't want to hurt the sentiments of his core audience.

He is seen as one of the most romantic hero in Pakistan, and interestingly has earned the reputation without getting intimate in front of the camera.

In "Khoobsurat(2014)" he is seen romancing Bollywood style icon Sonam Kapoor.

When asked did you refuse to kiss in "Khoobsurat(2014)" because of the cultural and moral embargo in Pakistan, he said: "I didn't want to hurt the sentiments of my core audience. The audience that has got me where I am. I think I need to respect their feelings."

"A lot of my audience would be quite offended if I suddenly started losing all my inhibitions. I just want to prepare the audience for a gradual change,"

So you'll kiss in the future?

"You never know. I never say never. I'd rather walk the unpredictable path. Besides, I'd never like to throw in something titillating just to spike and spice up a film," said the actor who became a sensation back home post featuring in TV shows "Humsafar" and "Zindagi Gulzar Hai".

Tell him that a kiss in "Khubsoorat" where two people in love express their feelings is quite natural, he said: "I agree. But what I learnt from doing the two popular Pakistani serials 'Zindagi Gulzar Hai' and 'Humsafar' is that audiences appreciate a romantic moment without physical intimacy.

"There was not a touch or a hug anywhere in either series. And yet audiences loved my chemistry with my co-stars (Mahira Khan and Sanam Saeed). I kind of like the idea of virgin romance to just show the couple's feelings through words and gestures and then leave the rest to the audiences' imagination," he said.

--------------------------

Badaa shrewd bandaa hai yeh😆...there's a reason he's gotten this far with his career when many of his peers have tried and failed...Strategy and calculation at work😆

sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@Nish: Oh thanks for posting that pic...lol I'm reminded of Kashaf's engagement...kitni susheel lag rahi hai photo mein :P I wonder if she will continue to work post marriage...some of these girls cut down on work then, right?

Waise Sanam Baloch is totally off the grid now it seems...is she married too?

@Bold: Hahaha lol 

Yeah Sanam Baloch is married so is Aamina Sheikh but she seems to getting some nice projects her new show directed by MJ started so not sure what kind of change happens in Pakistan when an actress gets married. 

Haila you already watched so many episode of DeS. Your avis are so sweet!

Your avis and siggy of Faizal and Roshini is adorable! You have link to that segment? 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensodyne

@Bold: Hahaha lol 

Yeah Sanam Baloch is married so is Aamina Sheikh but she seems to getting some nice projects her new show directed by MJ started so not sure what kind of change happens in Pakistan when an actress gets married. 

Haila you already watched so many episode of DeS. Your avis are so sweet!

Your avis and siggy of Faizal and Roshini is adorable! You have link to that segment? 

Oh interesting...another MJ show? Is UA writing the script? Wish they'd collaborate again.

Arey I haven't watched that many epis of DeS...those avis are from epi 3 or 4 I think...uske aage nahin dekh paayi...but thanks! I absolutely LOVED that scene...very powerful one.

Aww do you watch MP too? Faisal-Roshni are adorable😆...ok here are the links to that segment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPfIABrwuX4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqHS5fzsS84[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail
Waise, Nish I'd LOVE to know YOUR opinion about the pic where Sushant has his hand on Ankita's butt🤔😆...Swetha posted it on the previous page...I'm sure you've seen it waise bhi given the die-hard pankhi you are :P :P lol
sensodyne thumbnail

Oh interesting...another MJ show? Is UA writing the script? Wish they'd collaborate again.

Arey I haven't watched that many epis of DeS...those avis are from epi 3 or 4 I think...uske aage nahin dekh paayi...but thanks! I absolutely LOVED that scene...very powerful one.

Aww do you watch MP too? Faisal-Roshni are adorable😆...ok here are the links to that segment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPfIABrwuX4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqHS5fzsS84[/YOUTUBE]

Na it is not UA scripted show. Casting of show has Aaamina and Adeel. It started two week back haven't got time to watch that (Jackson Heights) or Firaaq. MJ and UA needs to team soon! 

I have watched just 2 episodes need to get started maybe from Wednesday when my week long holiday stars. 

I do watch MP but not regularly though but I do like Pratap-Ajabde scenes! Thanks for links will watch soon!

sensodyne thumbnail

Waise, Nish I'd LOVE to know YOUR opinion about the pic where Sushant has his hand on Ankita's butt🤔😆...Swetha posted it on the previous page...I'm sure you've seen it waise bhi given the die-hard pankhi you are :P :P lol

LOL Anu 😳 😆. Will you be surprised if I say that I absolutely don't like any of parties pics being shared now a days? I just don't like any pics and suddenly we have bunch of show off friends who post not so flattering pics of them. lol Is zayaad I have no opinion on that pic. :P  
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
OH MY GOD that episode where they have this SUPER cute tiff about why he calls Ajabde "Mitra" and "Wahi wahi" instead of Patni ... cuz panditon ne kitne sanskaar diye and all unko pati patni banaane ke liye  🤣
DYING of cute here !! 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensodyne

LOL Anu 😳 😆. Will you be surprised if I say that I absolutely don't like any of parties pics being shared now a days? I just don't like any pics and suddenly we have bunch of show off friends who post not so flattering pics of them. lol Is zayaad I have no opinion on that pic. :P  

LOL chalo good to know I wasn't the only one getting put off by their recent pics...I thought main toh utni badi fan hoon bhi nahin jitni tum sab ho so you all must be loving it but I saw you silent so figured I'd ask you😛😆

I know they have their own circle and they love their parties but the pics coming out these days are too much overkill and never in a flattering angle...Sushant toh sorry to say looks AWFUL these days...God knows where his KPC days waale looks have gone😕😆...Ankita is as gorgeous and mad as ever...but really kuch photos toh lene se pehle soch liya karein...for an "introvert", that's a pretty *ahem* EXTROVERTED hand placement from Sushant😛

I wish DBB or Peekay would release soon so we could see his WORK instead of these lame pics.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rafz

OH MY GOD that episode where they have this SUPER cute tiff about why he calls Ajabde "Mitra" and "Wahi wahi" instead of Patni ... cuz panditon ne kitne sanskaar diye and all unko pati patni banaane ke liye  🤣

DYING of cute here !! 😆

You've already reached that epi?😲  That was like last Thursday's epi or something...waah kya speed hai aapki😆

Honestly they've had cuter tiffs than that...that one doesn't rank as high in my list...but yeah they were adorable in general in the wedding epis.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

You've already reached that epi?😲  That was like last Thursday's epi or something...waah kya speed hai aapki😆

Honestly they've had cuter tiffs than that...that one doesn't rank as high in my list...but yeah they were adorable in general in the wedding epis.

Array I am watching naye purane jo bhi samne mil raha hai ... I was going to go by serial .. and then I got too impatient and HAD to see the wedding bits ☺️ . Wedding episode toh mila nahin .. yeh mil gaya ... still trying to figure out wedding episode ka aya thaa. And these two <3 <3

BOHOT cute hai !