Posted: 9 years ago
Friends I wanted to create this thread for some time. The thread would contain basically three types of bloopers:-

1. Legal Bloopers:- These are the ones where the basic laws are shown to be ignored
2. Medical Bloopers:- Where basic medical practices and logic is thrown out of the window.
3. Logical Bloopers:- Where the basic logic is gone
4. Continuity Bloopers:- If someone can spot any continuity errors 

I will try and compile the bloopers that I can remember till now. We can add to the list after every episode or weekly basis.

Anyone having any counter logic to the blooper or expert openion on something are most welcome for comments.

Remember this is not a bashing post or appritiation post. Please refrain from those.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 9 years ago
Bloopers till date as far as I can remember:-
Legal Bloopers:- 
1. Priya stayed in Dubai with changed name and then returned back to India once her name was cleared from the case. But legally another case should have been framed for running away from justice, falsifying documents and hiding identity.

2. Ram when married Ayesha if he had the death certificate of Priya, the earlier marriage would be null and void. If no death certificate then cannot marry under hindu marriage act.

3. Ram could not marry Juhi until he either divorced Priya or till she was dead under hindu marriage act.

4. The initial trial is always for custody of the accused vs bail and not for final judgement specially not without full forensic evidence and recording of all the witnesses. Which usually takes days

5. A judgement in court case is never done in a day specially about murder. further in India death penalty is for rarest or the rare cases not when done in rage as it appears to be.

6. Police cannot just say no further evidence or stop investigation until and unless they are 100% sure. In case of death sentences even an aota of doubt, the court can reverse its decision. Further the Police has an obligation to investigate any leads and present the findings to the court.

Medical Bloopers:-
1. An ultra critical patient is treated at home that too without any medical monitoring equipment support. And the doctor diagonises the criticality without reports (at least not shown) 

Logical Bloopers:-
1. They showed the gun being fired that too without a silencer. The sound it would make can heard from a pretty long distance whereas in this case no one heard it. There is a reason why ear plugs are used in gun ranges.

2. The defence attornies always files a petition to the higher court against the verdict specially for death sentences. Here they have enough evidence yet they are not ready to file a case.

3. People are taking video, they see a hand with the gun but no one cares to capture the face of the shooter.

I know I must forgot a lot of other bloopers please feel free to add them.
Thats a great post kaushik 
Iniatial days we posted a bloopers thread in this forum 
That mostly contains with images ..
clothes are mis matched objects etc 

This is different and new ..
and you are absolutely not bashing anyone so you can post 
will try to recollect some 😆

Usaully In BT shows 

Plastic surgery That cost almost [HALF CRORE]so much money that will done by with in mins in nrmal hospo 

Wont show any ethical behaviour of doctors 

They uses doctors and police system as a joke 😆

I don't know what the makers will think of audience .
common we are educated and we know whats true r not 
shhw something near to reality 😡

Lol anyway they wont listen to us

bUT NIce thread 
👏

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
Its a wonderful post...
Legal bloopers : you can always expect them in BT serials.. BT creative has capability to bend the law according to their convenience.
Grt initiative kaushik now that am not watching balh coz of no Ram i am hoping that this thread would entertain me
Btw the title blah was it intentional or blooper from ur side lol?
Originally posted by iLuvRamKapoor

Grt initiative kaushik now that am not watching balh coz of no Ram i am hoping that this thread would entertain me
Btw the title blah was it intentional or blooper from ur side lol?
That was intentional because this is a blooper thread. Also it is Blah for the creative team.
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

That was intentional because this is a blooper thread. Also it is Blah for the creative team.

Good one balh becomes blah sometimes
I would post one editing blooper
During custody track when priya used to live in flat there was a small nok jhok between raya
In that scene Ram said his dialogue n it was Sakshi's turn but she forgot or something else but she didnt tell it then ram said"your line" then Sakshi started her dialogues
I dunno whether it comes under blooper or not but this one actually found it cute n one of the most memorable blooper of balh i love der understanding RaShi<3
Will post more when i remember anything else
Edited by iLuvRamKapoor - 9 years ago
Originally posted by iLuvRamKapoor

Good one balh becomes blah sometimes
I would post one editing blooper
During custody track when priya used to live in flat there was a small nok jhok between raya
In that scene Ram said his dialogue n it was Sakshi's turn but she forgot or something else but she didnt tell it then ram said"your line" then Sakshi started her dialogues
I dunno whether it comes under blooper or not but this one actually found it cute n one of the most memorable blooper of balh i love der understanding RaShi<3
Will post more when i remember anything else
That would fall under continuity/editing blooper Edited by kaushikbasu - 9 years ago
you actually created it 😲 mujhe laga k aap  masti kar rahe ho 😆
i'll definitely add the bloopers wenever i am free 😉
by the way, thread k naam mai bhi blooper hai 😉 🤣
I am back with the blooper of today's episode. Some logical and legal. The police officer said that they are investigating the murder. As per them the evidence was the pills. 
From where did they get the pills, was it with Sammy or from the house? 

Either way that would have been in the initial stages and if that was a part of major evidence how was the case concluded and judgement reached? 

Again the officer is giving so much importance to pills, yet he overlooked a much more glaring evidence in form of CD. 

He also did not tell if the drug dosage was fetal or not because if not then Sammy did not and could not die because of the drug so the point becomes irrelevant. 

None of what the officer said could have come to light after the verdict, if that is the case, then why is he investigating because that is illegal in two counts first why did the police ask for the capital punishment when there were other loose ends? 

Second if a verdict is reached and no new evidence surfaces, why is the officer investigating because legally the case is closed and during his duty hours, he should be performing investigation on live or pending cases.