Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagspaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Nice thread.. I hope CVs and BT Head also takes notice of this!

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Its a wonderful post...

Legal bloopers : you can always expect them in BT serials.. BT creative has capability to bend the law according to their convenience.

agree to the coreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Back with today's blooper:-
They were saying that the evidence are not full proof. Legally they never need a full proof evidence against anyone. They only need enough proof to create a doubt in the mind of judge so that the judge gives instruction for further investigation and gives bail to the convict for not having enough substantial proof. 

Secondly minimum time given for a case to be challenged at a higher court is 11 working days, if not more. The reason is the judgement has to be studied in detail by the defense attorney in detail which goes on for 100s of pages a minimum in case of a capital punishment. Remember the convict can change his lawyer before appealing to the higher court so enough time is given, which is usually much more than 7 days.

I am leaving out the logical blooper that no one bothered what happened to Sid and none asked the doctor what happened.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 9 years ago
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Bloopers till date as far as I can remember:-

Legal Bloopers:- 

1. Priya stayed in Dubai with changed name and then returned back to India once her name was cleared from the case. But legally another case should have been framed for running away from justice, falsifying documents and hiding identity.

well said,  yaar   she met with an  accident  and how  come priya go to  dubai without a passport.  that means its a  duplicate passport which  is a legal  offence on the maker n who asked to make it too ...

2. Ram when married Ayesha if he had the death certificate of Priya, the earlier marriage would be null and void. If no death certificate then cannot marry under hindu marriage act.

3. Ram could not marry Juhi until he either divorced Priya or till she was dead under hindu marriage act.

4. The initial trial is always for custody of the accused vs bail and not for final judgement specially not without full forensic evidence and recording of all the witnesses. Which usually takes days

5. A judgement in court case is never done in a day specially about murder. further in India death penalty is for rarest or the rare cases not when done in rage as it appears to be.

this is BT high speed court..   death  sentence is  illogical 

6. Police cannot just say no further evidence or stop investigation until and unless they are 100% sure. In case of death sentences even an aota of doubt, the court can reverse its decision. Further the Police has an obligation to investigate any leads and present the findings to the court.

Medical Bloopers:-
 Forget this, BT will never think in a  logical way. there are lot many  medical bloopers in the show yaar . 

1. An ultra critical patient is treated at home that too without any medical monitoring equipment support. And the doctor diagonises the criticality without reports (at least not shown) 

these days  medical treatments are very worst and  doctors are  best businessmen   ever.  they  play with  lives so  don't think of what  doctors are capable  of.  If they  think the  patient is  of no use on ventilator  they  are asking the  family to take them  away, It happened to my dada.    since the  multi specialty   so called legal murderer's need the  bed vacant  they  asked our dada to take home since   he may not recover  from  coma.  but  he was on  oxygen support till end.  
I wonder do  they  really  want to kill  Priya n   took off the life support?  

Logical Bloopers:-
1. They showed the gun being fired that too without a silencer. The sound it would make can heard from a pretty long distance whereas in this case no one heard it. There is a reason why ear plugs are used in gun ranges.

2. The defence attornies always files a petition to the higher court against the verdict specially for death sentences. Here they have enough evidence yet they are not ready to file a case.

3. People are taking video, they see a hand with the gun but no one cares to capture the face of the shooter.

I know I must forgot a lot of other bloopers please feel free to add them.

πŸ‘superb thread  ... this must be sent to   BT   at least they will brush off their  ignorance.
they  may at least  try πŸ˜ƒ.. 
luvbalh thumbnail

I am back with the blooper of today's episode. Some logical and legal. The police officer said that they are investigating the murder. As per them the evidence was the pills. 

From where did they get the pills, was it with Sammy or from the house? 

Either way that would have been in the initial stages and if that was a part of major evidence how was the case concluded and judgement reached? 

Again the officer is giving so much importance to pills, yet he overlooked a much more glaring evidence in form of CD. 

He also did not tell if the drug dosage was fetal or not because if not then Sammy did not and could not die because of the drug so the point becomes irrelevant. 

None of what the officer said could have come to light after the verdict, if that is the case, then why is he investigating because that is illegal in two counts first why did the police ask for the capital punishment when there were other loose ends? 

Second if a verdict is reached and no new evidence surfaces, why is the officer investigating because legally the case is closed and during his duty hours, he should be performing investigation on live or pending cases. 

police  said  sammy   took the  drug n where they  got the tablets from . if am not   wrong   forensic  will test body  fluids of  sammy  for the traces of  drug in  body . 

all points   valid..  Cv's need to  think in a legal perspective not only  aim  to create drama. 
luvbalh thumbnail

Back with today's blooper:-

They were saying that the evidence are not full proof. Legally they never need a full proof evidence against anyone. They only need enough proof to create a doubt in the mind of judge so that the judge gives instruction for further investigation and gives bail to the convict for not having enough substantial proof. 

Secondly minimum time given for a case to be challenged at a higher court is 11 working days, if not more. The reason is the judgement has to be studied in detail by the defense attorney in detail which goes on for 100s of pages a minimum in case of a capital punishment. Remember the convict can change his lawyer before appealing to the higher court so enough time is given, which is usually much more than 7 days.

I am leaving out the logical blooper that no one bothered what happened to Sid and none asked the doctor what happened.

@ red  .. 

dear  logic  and  BT,  hilarious. they bring dead alive   with  new avatar too. 
yeah   priya  asked what  happened  to  Sid  but   their family  doc. suhaani ,, Is she a doctor really ?  even the doctor  gave  sid  and Iv  injection  but dint tell any one what happened to him to  faint. is he suffering  from  medical issues or he also been  drugged.  

where is juhi  all the time? 

legal bloopers ,  u   just  awesome. i guess u are a  laws tudent  so u gotta know much  abt  legal issues ..  AM i right . 
Edited by luvbalh - 9 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbalh

@ red  .. 

dear  logic  and  BT,  hilarious. they bring dead alive   with  new avatar too. 
yeah   priya  asked what  happened  to  Sid  but   their family  doc. suhaani ,, Is she a doctor really ?  even the doctor  gave  sid  and Iv  injection  but dint tell any one what happened to him to  faint. is he suffering  from  medical issues or he also been  drugged.  

where is juhi  all the time? 

legal bloopers ,  u   just  awesome. i guess u are a  laws tudent  so u gotta know much  abt  legal issues ..  AM i right . 

No I am an engineer by profession but I was always fascinated by law, hence it is my hobby to study law along with history of different countries specially of India.
Bunny_honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They showed Rajeev and juhi are divorced toh kiya custody bhi divorce case ke waqt decide nahi hui hogi? as naina is leaving with juhi aur uska kahena tha ki woh divorced hai legally toh legally custody bhi juhi ko di gayi hogi uss waqt , phir rajeev kahan se agaya achchank custody lene jab uski marji se naina ki custody juhi ko di gayi hogi and moreover ek ladki jo 15 years old hai uski custody uski marji ke khilaaf kaise uske baap ko di jaa sakti hai, even judge asks 4 years kid that whom he / she prefers to live in with and moreover here is the case is of a young teenage girl toh , judge will prefer mother only , judge will also look the financial position of mother and father and also refer the earlier decision of custody case also and reasons for the judgement as why custody was given to mother earlier and why father left the kid and now with whom kid wants to live with. Aur juhi ki financial position kafi achchi thi aur woh ek maa hai toh obviously ek jawaan beti ki custody maa ko milage unless and until koi bohot bada reason ho ki custody father ko di jaye . ( This was a blooper made by cv's , kuch bhi dikahate hain on name of law) 
kaushikbasu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bunny_honey

They showed Rajeev and juhi are divorced toh kiya custody bhi divorce case ke waqt decide nahi hui hogi? as naina is leaving with juhi aur uska kahena tha ki woh divorced hai legally toh legally custody bhi juhi ko di gayi hogi uss waqt , phir rajeev kahan se agaya achchank custody lene jab uski marji se naina ki custody juhi ko di gayi hogi and moreover ek ladki jo 15 years old hai uski custody uski marji ke khilaaf kaise uske baap ko di jaa sakti hai, even judge asks 4 years kid that whom he / she prefers to live in with and moreover here is the case is of a young teenage girl toh , judge will prefer mother only , judge will also look the financial position of mother and father and also refer the earlier decision of custody case also and reasons for the judgement as why custody was given to mother earlier and why father left the kid and now with whom kid wants to live with. Aur juhi ki financial position kafi achchi thi aur woh ek maa hai toh obviously ek jawaan beti ki custody maa ko milage unless and until koi bohot bada reason ho ki custody father ko di jaye . ( This was a blooper made by cv's , kuch bhi dikahate hain on name of law) 

Yes and add to that unlike what the CVs say, in fact if one of the parent gets married again, the claim of the other parent increases if he/she is still unmarried as they can claim to give a much more undivided attention specially if not asking for alimony. Thanks for reminding me this blooper.
luvbalh thumbnail

No I am an engineer by profession but I was always fascinated by law, hence it is my hobby to study law along with history of different countries specially of India.

History  and LAW !  am alien to it. I like to   know rather than  reading.
 history is a story  when  someone say .. πŸ˜†

tell me, If u  know  about  "MAHAMANGA" of Jodha Akbar