Originally posted by rosinagoor

No Nilofer
Kush one month elder than Pihu
In Jaipur track , Pihu's birthday episode came na
that same day Ayesha organized the party
Sowmiya & Nuts told her that Kush birthday finished on last month
why are you celebrating now
Even Kush also ask the same question Dear
Its very confusing bcoz its BT show🤣 but still i feel kush is 11 months younger to pihu though they were in d same class bcoz logically how cud priya gets pregnant after aisha as raya had their c nite😆 long before aisha sid came closer after saometime when niharika asked priya to leave km & then again priya got bk to km she slept on d couch faraway from ram means na priya had conceived long before aisha.I think we discussed this in quiz thread also.🤣
Posted: 9 years ago
To me all the evidence we have shows that Khush has to be younger than Pihu by several months in fact. I was under the opinion once that he is one year younger to Pihu, although they were shown to attend the same class as kids.
Originally posted by Tanzuh

I think kush is few months younger to pihu bcoz when priya was in mumbai & that divorce drama was going on priya was already pregnant it was in jail she fainted & than after her landslide incident Priyas parents got know of her pregnancy from jail authorities where they didnt reveal to ram & it was when priya reached dubai there she got to know that she was pregnant at d same time when divorce drama was going on they only showed ayesha sleeping around with sid & in dubai also when priya came to know that ram married ayesha how she thought that kush was ram's son so its clear that both were pregnant at d same time it was matter of few month up & down which showed priya pregnanat first..And as a child also kush was shown younger.
 Hey guyss No .. Khush is 1 month older thn peehu.. Remeber jub peehu ka birthday tha in jaipur ,khush ka bdy 1 month pehle ho chukha tha but ayesha was celebrating it on tht very day so tht no body can go on peehu's bdy 
Originally posted by farwasneha

Hey guyss No .. Khush is 1 month older thn peehu.. Remeber jub peehu ka birthday tha in jaipur ,khush ka bdy 1 month pehle ho chukha tha but ayesha was celebrating it on tht very day so tht no body can go on peehu's bdy 
It also could mean that Khush is younger by 11 months which also does make much more sense to me.
Originally posted by Tanzuh

Its very confusing bcoz its BT show🤣 but still i feel kush is 11 months younger to pihu though they were in d same class bcoz logically how cud priya gets pregnant after aisha as raya had their c nite😆 long before aisha sid came closer after saometime when niharika asked priya to leave km & then again priya got bk to km she slept on d couch faraway from ram means na priya had conceived long before aisha.I think we discussed this in quiz thread also.🤣
Just because RaYa had their C nite before all the nutz drama doesn't mean that she conceived on the very night. 
Plus who knows may be Khush was a preemie   
as a child khush was shown younger🤔
Originally posted by ILoveRamKapoor

as a child khush was shown younger🤔

exactly... 😕 And thats why I was always under the impression that he was younger...
Is it just me? Or do you others also feel that ever since the person playing the character KHUSH has changed, even the character has changed?
The earlier Khush was an aspiring actor and so lively.. It was fun to be with him and he didnt look like someone who could take or do anything seriously at all. The current Khush on the other hand, (I like him better, btw) is far more mature and understanding whith absolutely no interest in fooling around... Nah???

Sometimes mann karta hai ki jo waring ye log neeche likhi hui dihkate the ki agar iss serial se koi problem ho toh iss par shikayat kar sakte hain , uss par complaint karne kaa mann toh karta tha but than lagta tha ye sirf naam ke liye hai because ye log shuru me hi waring likhi hui dikhate hain all are fiction , so they make money by playing through persons emotions . Ekta kapoor ke shows par kisko bann lagnaa chahiye , ek serial ko chalane ke liye phele ek admi ko maar kar dubara jinda karna than uss admi ki 10-12 shadi dikahana aur  sautan sautan ka khel kehlna , do beheno ko sautan bana dena than ek ko achacha aur dusre ko bura dikhana  aur inn chichonn mein 5-6 saal nikal dena than show band kardena . aur aabb toh illegal things bhi diyahi jati hain jaise jo mental tourther karta hai woh free roam kare aur apni life enjoy kare aur jo parctically action le saja bass usse hi ho .  

Women empowerment ke naam par sab kuch ulta seedha dihkna and logon ko mental emotional play karke paise kamana . And Infact if you see than all her family drama shows have similar stories, First she saw a fairy tale wala love , amir ladka middle class ladki and their falling in love by this she grabs eye balls of people and viewers get attached to her shows and start loving characters than she show separation and dubara Milan after few years after dubara Milan ceremony than show sautan sautan ka play aur who bhi do beheno ke beech agar behen nahi toh heroin ki saheli aur heroin ke beech , may be she keep heroines sister and friend character in the show to make them heroines sautan later on than serial mein ek baar hero/heroin ki maut ke baad wapisi toh honi hi hoti hai that too after few years than again sautan sautan play and again milan  and separation play ohh sorry separation and  millan play , actually itne saare separations mein mujhe yaad hi nahi raha ki phele Ek ke show mein separation phele ata hai yaa Milan (hilarious ), than hero heroin ke bachchon ki generation than again wahi sab Milan and separation thing in kids life bass itne mein 3-4saal nikal jate hain or sometimes 7-8 years nikal jaate hain aur fir serial ki rating ana band ho jaati hai and they shut it down inappropriately as they are in hurry to close the show. Ek hi episode mein sab sudhar jate hain , villains apne ghar yaniki jail chale jate hain aur hero heroin apne ghar chale jaate hain aur serial shut down it is just like when cow stops giving milk than milkman sent it out his dairy .

For them the show is just a shop , till it earns money by any means like showing good things first than earning by emotional play and after it stops earning they shut it down .  Not only this in the beginning when show stars or going to come they say this show is particular as this one is written in this particular manner or that particular manner , or this show have taken years or months to come on the floor or this show have this thing different or that thing different but the real thing is all these things are promotional activities by them so that somehow people get attached to show .       

At the end the mistake is of viewers that they got themselves so much attached to show and their characters that they fall in love with them and when they take such decisions then their trust is broken and they left with painful heart and to see how the character will correct his/her mistake they watch further and that's how they earn money.

At least human right activists should stand against this type of emotional play as this is really something else serving on name of women empowerment.