DID L'il Masters Season 3

Elimination Spoilers | NEXT WEEK 7th June (PAGE 11)

shaphiuu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys I am hearing that Vishal is eliminated this week.. Is that true?? If so I dont think its fair. Because last week Vishal's voting lines were blocked because of some problems. He couldn't get a single vote from INDIA from his toll free number... I just hope it isnt true.. I was supporting him this season.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Edited by shaphiuu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😑Oh no! First Gaurav, now Vishal. Why the hell does zee eliminate all the talented ones?

Do you know who else was in bottom?
shaphiuu thumbnail
I am not sure.. As per this source, Its Venkatesh and Hardik..
I feel so bad for Vishal.. Its not his fault nor of Audience.. DID to be blamed..

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope this source isn't true...can't believe that Vishal will be eliminated πŸ˜­and Hardik in the bottom 3...can't believe it...so upset ...hope it's not true...😭😭
monmon87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh, if that's true I don't know if I'll keep watching. That is ridiculous! Vishal FOR SURE was destined to be in the top 5, I'm sure most of us can agree on that. I even thought he had a chance to win, but if this is true he will be eliminated before Anushka and Sachin?? Ugh.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! ..Hope this is not true..I don't want him to go..I just love him..After Gaurav got eliminated I was just hoping that sachin or anushka get eliminated this week..but I never thought that Vishal will go..I am really very disappointed..Gaurav and vishal are such brilliant dancers..didn't expect them to go so early..😭
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meredith

😑Oh no! First Gaurav, now Vishal. Why the hell does zee eliminate all the talented ones?

Do you know who else was in bottom?

This is same like last season..They eliminated Uday so early and kept the chik chik girl shreya...definitely the votes are manipulated..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
shaphiuu thumbnail
Guys.. This news is not confirmed.. Its just a rumor.. So lets hope that this is not true.. Btw, If this turns out to be true, then I wont be surprised if they eliminated Anudita, Teriya or Sadwin next week...
shaphiuu thumbnail
Well.. It turned out to be true.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Edited by shaphiuu - 9 years ago
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What the!!!!!!!!
Why they are such amazing dancers