Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,

Who else is excited for Barry Allen's The Flash which is slated to go air this Oct?! I'm super duper excited. Although I was bummed with Arrow season 2 finale since it's gonna take some time for them to return, The Flash trailer which starred Oliver Queen and Barry Allen excited me more

Now there are two super cool heroes on CW 

Nadz?!!! You are alive?

And, you know me. I am always excited to watch anything comic booky😆

Robbie Amell is joining this fall's eagerly anticipated The Flash in the recurring role of Ronnie Raymond, better known within the DC Universe as of the hero Firestorm. In the world of The Flash, Ronnie is a maintenance worker at S.T.A.R. Labs and Dr. Caitlin Snow's fianc, and he plays an integral part in the particle accelerator accident that transforms Barry Allen into the Flash.

Trivia: In the original comic books, Felicity Smoak is Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm's stepmother😆.
OMg im so excited for Flash to come out! When he was in ARROW i nearly died Freak he's so cute and im just excited for it already! 
Originally posted by hodan1987

Nadz?!!! You are alive?

And, you know me. I am always excited to watch anything comic booky😆

Hodan 🤗 Yes I am! 😆

Yeah I know you're pretty updated with comic stuff. I'm not much of a comic fan until Marvel movies and Arrow happened. I'm in love with Flash so far... I've a crush on cute Gustin ☺️
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

Pilot qas awesome!!

Almas I loved it too!!! It was fabulous and I heard it garnered the best ratings so far for CW channel 
Originally posted by Chandni-

OMg im so excited for Flash to come out! When he was in ARROW i nearly died Freak he's so cute and im just excited for it already! 

I knowww he's tooo cute ☺️
The pilot was beyond amazing. Barry Allen
I'm gonna watch the premiere today. ^_^
Just finished watching epi 3 then I came here and saw the first page...OMG Ronnie is coming back as another meta-human.

His earlier version seemed super sweet but I'm kinda worried about the transition he underwent. Plus I'm truly luving SnowBarry chemistry and don't want anyone else to come between them, they are kinda like my new Olicity 😳
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 9 years ago