Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Results: latest

Win+trend

NDA - 329
UPA-62

Now most of the channels are talking about role of RSS.. and its influence in the government!

RSS has played a big role in UP and Bihar. But still i have a doubt they will be able to influence much. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Last time RSS could not weild much force in policiy making, and this time too, NaMo has that political sense
But RSS is like their baseline organisation, they would help organising stuff.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In a bit of a hurry, I'll post more of my thoughts later..

But what a landslide victory!! Totally worth staying up till 6am for! Lol Chanakya have done it again, amazing! All eyes will be on them in the future during election time.

@CG - How damn right were you about Amritsar eh? Regardless, he deserves a good post in the new government.

@Zephs - How freakin' close were Smriti and Rahul at one point? There were many moments where she was leading. Bravo to her for the strong fight she put up and for breaking the image of being just another TV Bahu! She really impressed me throughout her campaign.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
The biggest thing both SP and BSP are slapped on their face. a very well deserved slap.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mannu_minnie

The biggest thing both SP and BSP are slapped on their face. a very well deserved slap.

i know! brilliant

unfot. MS won both his seats..

@D: he he.. it was indeed neck to neck in amethi... congress members must have got a shock of their life..

@Modi in his rally: i will be PM for 20 yrs.. I hope so given he works!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
personally I would have preferred if smriti had won over baba
they take their two seats for granted 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LeadNitrate

personally I would have preferred if smriti had won over baba

they take their two seats for granted 

till afternoon, she gave a tough fight. That has really given them some reality check. 

BTW more than modi's win, i m more happy for a stable government and no faltu ke king makers. Now atleast for few years Mayawati will keep her mouth shut.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Unbelievable majority...Congratulations & Best wishes for new Govt. 👏
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinzy

Unbelievable majority...Congratulations & Best wishes for new Govt. 👏

Your brother from another mother has gone with the wind ...  😳
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

In a bit of a hurry, I'll post more of my thoughts later..

But what a landslide victory!! Totally worth staying up till 6am for! Lol Chanakya have done it again, amazing! All eyes will be on them in the future during election time. 

Who knew these guys would be getting it spot on in such crazy fashion and that too on a dodgy Hindi channel. Good work. 

@CG - How damn right were you about Amritsar eh? Regardless, he deserves a good post in the new government.
He chose the wrong seat, no connect with Punjab. No Modi wave to carry him on and Captain Amarinder is still a name in Punjab. Amritsar always favor the local causes. I have a feeling he will get Finance. 

@Zephs - How freakin' close were Smriti and Rahul at one point? There were many moments where she was leading. Bravo to her for the strong fight she put up and for breaking the image of being just another TV Bahu! She really impressed me throughout her campaign
Smriti will get a position in his government, she is being groomed to be the "New Sushma". But she totally scared the daylights out of the RAhul Baba. What a slap on politics of entitlements. Most of the Cong young leaders who were carrying their parents' legacy , have lost. 

Mumbai's Tony crowd snubbed Cong big time.
Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago