Debate Mansion

POLL RESULTS - Live - Page 3

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tony crowd?
I still cannot believe this unbelievable mandate, its like after first election of India. How did he manage??????? 
Just hindu votes??? I think not.
The country collectively showed middle finger to dynasty, entitlement, divisive policy.
And western media still harping on dumb Indians choosing extremist and Muslims are fearing forncover. Who are feeding them such news I wonder. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Flash news: Kamaal Khan leaves India as Narendra Modi becomes PM 
😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

Your brother from another mother has gone with the wind ...  😳

😆 Delhi is calling again ...Ab ke baar , Aakri baar...lol😉😛

I feel sad cos left parties(CPI-M) didn't perform well...In Bengal-2, Kerala-8 ..  may be in future,Two party system should come for electing the Govt...😊
Edited by Vinzy - 9 years ago
Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this poll result not surprised anymore since already survey out but i m glad for two things first  NOTA included and many voter used it
second in Tamil Nadu (corruption, family politics,caste basic,male dominating ,ANTI- srilankan Tamilian party)DMK  washed out ,
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Tony crowd?

I still cannot believe this unbelievable mandate, its like after first election of India. How did he manage??????? 
The country collectively showed middle finger to dynasty, entitlement, divisive policy.
And western media still harping on dumb Indians choosing extremist and Muslims are fearing forncover. Who are feeding them such news I wonder. 

lol, seriously are they still continuing with their hogwash...😆

wish i were aishwarya on oprah..would have a taken a royal case of these 'western media reporters'😛
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Tony crowd?

Tony crowd as in South Mumbai who mingles with Milind Deora but this time didn't vote for him. Same with Priya Dutt , heard she barely ever visited her constituency. 

I think the media would come around, I  had a friend who posted a picture of him on the front pages of New Yorker. He will create buzz, also will change the IR dynamics drastically. 
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

but RSS as a power center is not good..rt?

Why not good ! do you have any idea about RSS or behaving like just another pseudo intellectual !
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@CG - Was totally expecting Milind Deora to win from SoBo. Even the AAP candidate looked promising. How the local SS candidate won in SoBo, I will never know. Chanakya used a sample of 38,984 compared with NDTV's 160,000 and look who got it right, amazing!

I feel sorry for those who have elected people like Hema Malini. I can't see her working constructively for the people of Mathura. I can't even see her spending more than a week there. Would love to be proved wrong.

I also felt bad about Sachin Pilot. He's one of the very, very few people from the Congress that I actually like. He's a hardworking guy and I've never seen any bitterness towards the opposition in him, really respect the guy.

I couldn't even explain the happiness at seeing names like Sushil K Shinde, Kapil Sibal, Salman Khurshid etc with a 'trails' sign next to their name during counting lol. Would've been great to see Shashi Tharoor lose too. Another over-confident, good for nothing. Closely fought contest nonetheless.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so a few random thoughts and questions. It's pretty obvious that the biggest shocker of this election came from UP. 40 seemed far fetched at one point, 70+ no-one ever even imagined! But what caused this HUGE shift in UP? Mayawati still got approx 20% of the votes, though that didn't convert in to seats is another matter. But why is it that a state that historically has always voted on the basis of caste, decided to side with the BJP as opposed to SP and BSP attraction of Yadavs, Brahmins, OBCs etc? Did they suddenly realise that development is more important than voting on the basis of caste for a candidate that does little for them? Was the Modi development model much talked about in rural areas? Did Modi's speeches and campaigning make a big difference, just the hype of it all? Did the BJP carefully select their candidates and give tickets based on candidate's castes and background? Or maybe the controversial comment of Modi indirectly stating he is one of them/belonging to a lower caste change the average voter's mind? A combination of a good marketing strategy on development with caste factors also involved? I'm glad the people of UP are rejecting the regional party in favour of a national party but curious about the sudden shift. Would love to know Amit Shah's strategy and just how he executed his plan to perfection.

I mean, just how does a party go from 10 seats to 71 in one state?!
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

@CG - Was totally expecting Milind Deora to win from SoBo. Even the AAP candidate looked promising. How the local SS candidate won in SoBo, I will never know. Chanakya used a sample of 38,984 compared with NDTV's 160,000 and look who got it right, amazing!

I feel sorry for those who have elected people like Hema Malini. I can't see her working constructively for the people of Mathura. I can't even see her spending more than a week there. Would love to be proved wrong.

I also felt bad about Sachin Pilot. He's one of the very, very few people from the Congress that I actually like. He's a hardworking guy and I've never seen any bitterness towards the opposition in him, really respect the guy.

I couldn't even explain the happiness at seeing names like Sushil K Shinde, Kapil Sibal, Salman Khurshid etc with a 'trails' sign next to their name during counting lol. Would've been great to see Shashi Tharoor lose too. Another over-confident, good for nothing. Closely fought contest nonetheless.

+1
I like him more than even Jyotiraditya Scindhia. He is awesome and had done gud work no faltu ke comments. Him losing was definitely a shock. Congress tag did wonders to even allies.