* Suits [Season 4] Banner Contest *

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Yes! It's time for our first banner contest! πŸ˜ƒ

However before you all go running to your graphics design programs, there are a few rules to consider!

Rules

The banner must be 728 px * 90 px only. Any other size will not be accepted.

Each member can submit up to 5 banners.

The banner must state the full title of the show with the correct spelling: 'Suits'

Try to include the main star cast of the show. We will not accept banners with the leads only. You must include the following: Mike Ross, Harvey Specter, Jessica Pearson, Louis Litt, Rachel Zane and Donna Paulsen. The other characters are optional.

Images must be from the show (photoshoot, episodes etc.). Please avoid using off-screen images.  

Banners must be non-animated.

Please do not advertise your banners in any way. If you are found advertising your banner, your entries will automatically be disqualified.

Please do not put your copyrights on the banner(s).

FAQs

Where can I find pictures for my banner? πŸ€”

Suits Picture Gallery-No Comments or use the official website.

How do I make a banner? πŸ€”

Tutorial for Photoshop [By: Ms. Bholi Bhali]:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/40669
Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro [By: -aditi-] : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1189629#22110100

How do I upload my banner? πŸ€”

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link - like with photobucket links)

These sites will give you various different link. Please choose the 'direct link' - copy and paste it into the PM and send!

When and where do I send my banner? πŸ€”

The last day to send in your banner is May 31st, 2014

Please PM all your banners to ContestEntries with the title 'Suits Banner Contest'

So what are you guys waiting for? πŸ˜ƒ Hurry hurry and send in your entries! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to PM me or post them within this thread!

Keep SmilingπŸ˜ƒ

- IF Devt Team -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrin_RaqBhi thumbnail
awesome contest 
entry pmed! πŸ˜³
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally participating in this
gk_09 thumbnail
2 days left! Hurry and send in your entries πŸ˜ƒ
gk_09 thumbnail
We haven't received many entries. Would members be interested in a deadline extension? 
Afrin_RaqBhi thumbnail
im waiting for voting round :P 
Afrin_RaqBhi thumbnail
please continue with that itself...