•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow i just love how Juju is finally trapped between Jeannie & Priya 😛

Now the time has finally arrived that he should choose anyone that's of course Jeannie !! 😳😃

what do u feel mitrams , do share with me :D
ya he shud choose, high time.. how i wish jhonny is back to ask priya's and for marriage :P

nyc post yar.
i like when he is trapped between two jeannie or priya 
and now it is difficult to choose which one for him because he loves both of them
and i think june is near so that's why they r doing some changes cvs planned to vicky expresses her love and jeanie and vicky its my thought
nyc post
yep agree with u all i think this track would be the last becaz this would reach 2 the end when juju has 2 marry jeannie or propose it's great @me 2 priyam loved jhonny mabe remebered even jiya but its something wrong a bit becaz if jiya is bigger than jeannie she should b 2003 yrs or something but she didnt get marry ? but jeannie? anyways did u notice this ?a bit cracking me up 
TY Jaani and yeah true said , the time had finally come and yeah even i want that hayyeee J-P

TY Shamma yep i think the same too ..

Yap Mena i thought it , Gia is elder to Jeannie but her swayamvar wasn't shown , its a blooper by the CVs 😆
Yeah He Needs To Choose Jeannie.
It's High Time He Marries Her.
Yes juju need to choose jeannie but its some lack of produce this track ... Still now juju said he like jeannie but didn't convince his love 4 jeannie ... Do nao main sabar hain hamare juju :D