Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes we do. We do essentially change. Inside and outside. Changes on the inside manifest on outside too.

I dont know if change is the way of life... I havent seen many of my childhood friends change much, they're still the same, almost. But there are few that show tremendous changes. Everyone has their share of experiences in life... some people just change more, internally that also reflects externally. I see it is the sensitive lot that change more. Sensitive as in, people who take life seriously, who can accept responsibility for their actions, who have clarity and a focus on their life, who can be original, honest and sincere to themselves.

Change is good, if it's a positive one... if it's for your betterment. Change in the way you think, learn, change in your attitude, approach towards life, in the way you face challenges, problems, and just change in your very mentality, and approach to everything - I think, must evolve as one grows and gains experiences. The soul may be the same, but, I think there'll be changes emotionally, mentally, and behaviourally. Ultimately, a  change is seen when a person wants his quality of life to improve.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago
SRKian_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dig deep into yourself and think of all the years you have lived you will find answer. 
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's human nature to evolve, change and adapt.
If we don't, we shall remain stagnant and probably miss out on better things in life and also probably experiencing the much more better side of us.
incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
As you delve deeper in life and are exposed to the complexities of life, you ultimately change but change doesn't necessarily means amelioration. I for one have gone through a lot of changes in myself as I introspect and contemplate myself and the world that surrounds me and have eventually grown thick skins around. Maybe it is not change that you go through and is merely adaptation but the point remains firm.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We are supposed to grow up really, and many of us do. Life also throws changes of circumstance in our way and we adapt. But even after being used to adapting to newer things and labels and situations, inevitably so, we only change within our biological and psychological limits. We're always growing into a more defined version of ourselves, if you will. Lot of things can be changed but then those basics ones, not them. So, do we essentially ever change? No.

Edited by epiphany. - 9 years ago
It would be difficult not to change.
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi...myself soumee...see, about this topic, i would start by saying that change is inevitable...the thing that matters most is what people actually believe...and that depends to the company they have had exposure to...a good company can always mould a person beautifully from inside...and a person can change...if they have the will and perseverance for that...but sadly, thats not always the case...as people, even after trying to change, many a times, are unable to do so...blame their surroundings n their basic mindset...they can improve their personality, sure...but within the deep recesses of their mind, they dont really change, n make themselves believe that they have...interesting concept, i would say...well, human mind is the most fascinating, complicated thing ever...all that grey matter n white matter working to make u into something...cant be described...😊
The answer to this question is largely determined by how one defines "change"... 
As for me , i think its just sad if someone doesnt "change" , goes on to prove that u have learned absolutely nothing from life & failed to gather any sort of wisdom!..what a waste ! 😔..fortunately that isnt the case , people "change" all the time , however, not all "changes" are good..the "good changes" are very much welcome & "bad changes" need to be dealt with properly.. 
amidstthehues thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It doesn't matter if we acquire different responses to varied stimuli, physical or otherwise, over time; the unit responding to stimuli stay the same. If the equilibrium of that fundamental unit shifts, we get imbalanced and dysfunctional. So, any fundamental change is not appreciated by self-units and is rather harmful. It's about inertia. So, normally, we don't essentially change. If we do, under some external force, we're screwed
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am beginning to feel that, no matter how much a man may change emotionally, mentally, behaviourally.. the heart never changes. The core, the soul of a man does never change.. Growth on the other hand is different though.. it helps one manage with the heart and life.