Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Belivie me last night open link with ep and one hour just look at him, didnt have courage. Then I was cry thwn with Titanic. But I hear next season will be on how to back him from other side. Now when Alaric is alive, Enzo, Elena our Damon have everything full for happinees why they did this to him whyyy :'(((

Enzo is back?!?? 
I hv always luved dalric...!!! Well I guess I'll hv to watch finale ...but fb is flooded wid the last delena goodbye...and see pictures also hurt...can't imagine how much watching it alive is gonnna  hurt!! Donno hv been wondering why from the longest tym...hv u heard apparently Nian are back together!
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: forevermine

Enzo is back?!?? 
I hv always luved dalric...!!! Well I guess I'll hv to watch finale ...but fb is flooded wid the last delena goodbye...and see pictures also hurt...can't imagine how much watching it alive is gonnna  hurt!! Donno hv been wondering why from the longest tym...hv u heard apparently Nian are back together!

Same first saw pics and i start like a crazy, my lil bro makes fun of cant belvie that i cry for that..it wss the most horrible scene..when elena say cant live without him, and please dont leave me :'( same me ship dalaric always..yes enzo is back as tayler to...but in s6 caroline will have new love stef or enzo i read on fb, but in last ep wheb stef was desd lexi told to him that between him and caroline is something..
Ohhh yea it happens...my bro is too small to care...!!:p
Well I don care much abt stefen honestly... And I was a klaroline fan more of!!🀣 but enzo is also nyc!!:P

Originally posted by: TashaForever

RES

---UNRES----
I am so sorry Safrena, I watched the VM in noon but forgot to unres in my Hurry :/
Okay so for starters, can I hug you?
I absolutely love the song and the beginning of the VM!
Oh god. Damon <3
And Elena :*
Both of them just meant to be xD
The VM so rocked, from the start to the end.
Awesome job :)
I'd also like to mention that I do NOt watch VM of any show.
This is the first one I cared to wwatch and I am glad i DID :)

Do inform me if you make more xP
Dont PM but scrap me atleast, k?

~Tanya

Awieee...I'm so glad u took out the tym to watch this VM... Ur comment srsly made my day...or nite...
Thanku so much l...n I'm really glad u lyked it...u will definitely get a scrap or PM don worry!!:P
FatehTejo thumbnail

Ohhh yea it happens...my bro is too small to care...!!:p

Well I don care much abt stefen honestly... And I was a klaroline fan more of!!🀣 but enzo is also nyc!!:P

Seems I am not only πŸ˜³ here I read a lot of peeps ship them both. I mean dont have anything against him, but also dont care πŸ˜³ truly deep from my heart Damon πŸ˜³
I like Enzo also, ep when he die its was really hard to watch πŸ˜­ 

I hate Julie in this serial she made always only Damon painful always him just him πŸ˜‘ Stefan been dead only 1 ep πŸ˜‘😑 and Damon what the..
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Seems I am not only πŸ˜³ here I read a lot of peeps ship them both. I mean dont have anything against him, but also dont care πŸ˜³ truly deep from my heart Damon πŸ˜³

I like Enzo also, ep when he die its was really hard to watch πŸ˜­ 

I hate Julie in this serial she made always only Damon painful always him just him πŸ˜‘ Stefan been dead only 1 ep πŸ˜‘😑 and Damon what the..

Hahahhahaha! Yea we think alike...wads ur name?? :P

Ikr...enzo was an awesome friend in his own way!!!
Uhhh don eva get me started ..dey need to get him back or season 6 will die...Damon is the soul of the show!!!:P
FatehTejo thumbnail

Hahahhahaha! Yea we think alike...wads ur name?? :P

Ikr...enzo was an awesome friend in his own way!!!
Uhhh don eva get me started ..dey need to get him back or season 6 will die...Damon is the soul of the show!!!:P

I am Vildana, but u can call me Vildu, you ?. Yes he was awesome friend, I like their bond. Same with Rik, I am so happy that they're alive. Totally agree, I am pretty sure that Damon will back. Cant wait now for S6.
kritzy125 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww ...this is sooo lovely
im soo sorry im late...and thank u safu ...love u too
such a beautiful song and the whole vm was jst amazing
and damon ☺️ weneva i look at this guy i go crazy
the vm was so magical ...osom safu
thank u agen 😊
Prachijainn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Safreena di
THE VM is DAMN AWESOME
I just love DELENA!😳
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
safreena its an awesome outstanding vmπŸ‘πŸΌ with an aweome couple on an awesome song which is 1 of my favourite english songs!!😳
u got 2 be watch this too!! the same song on this couple!! another beautiful vm!!πŸ‘
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyw9VISJN_Q[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ShamrozSays - 9 years ago