Arshi SS #4: Baby Hold On *Part 23, pg 1!* (New thread link, pg 146) - Page 97

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

T  ! I know its been way too long since I posted the comments, the last couple of months have been quite crazy .. aint it ? 

But yeah finally I am grabbing the quill again ;) and thought I will start with BHO coz its been quite crazy in our world of Sexy & Sushi ;)

Buaji kidnapped and what a shock our dear darling snake got when he realised its Buaji and not Khushi and she in her true style gave him hell ! there is something about the Gupta women that can make any man see heaven & hell together :P

As for Sushi ! well do I blame her ? hell NO I don't ... coz whatever happened with her is downright unfair and somewhere my heart supports Khushi more than Arnav here. Agreed that he is doing all this to keep safe, his intentions are pure but some of his actions are uncalled for. True that he cant divulge information and he is doing that to keep Khushi safe. But that raises the question, doesn't he know his Khushi ?

He should realise that she is not a child at all, she may not be aware of how dangerous a job her man is working on but she knows that his profeession is fraught with dangers and in that light, keeping her in the dark only endangers her. What if keeping secrets with her puts her in a vulnerable situation where she doesn't know what to do ?

She is right now with Arnav Aman & Lavanya, they are on a mission but Khushi is still unaware of the whole story of their mission, isnt it important for her to know everything related to whats going on so that she knows what to expect and how to cope in adverse situations ?

Arnav should think not just about her safety in not knowing but also of her safety in making her aware and well equipped. True that he wont let anything go wrong with her but he is no superhuman, he is no God, there are things that will come which will be beyond his control !

This is a time when Khushi needs to be emotionally strong and she is coping well considering everything she had to face, but if she knew Arnav was being completely open with her, if she heard all the truth directly fromhim, it would be easier coz she would know fully well what she is dealing with and she could work as a team with Arnav which am sure would be easier for him too !

But amidst all this, the spark between them, their need for one another and the sexual tension between them is always alive, Arnav's attempts to keep Khushi safe but at the same time relaxed are hillarious to read ;) the cockpit exchange was downright brilliant T ! instances like these are the reason that I tell you, you are amongst the few writers who have portrayed Arhi is so many different scenarios, in situations that are so diiferent from the show and yet keeping it true to their basic core characters, you maintain the integrity of the characters of Arnav & Khushi despite placing them in such vibrant environments.

Aman & Lavanya seem to be complimenting each other quite well ;) Lavanya seems more reserved and stiff and professional while Aman being ASR's friend is trying his best to keep everything normal for Khushi. At times I really wish I could spank Arnav on his head and make him spill everything to Khushi ! :P

But am excited about the upcoming chapter coz that was some finale to your current update ! thrilling epic end so that means the next update will be even more epic to read :D and I love the precap ;) *wink wink*

Miss you T. miss talking to you.

jyo!πŸ€— Woah it's been so long. Reading this feels like opening  a xmas present u know πŸ˜‰ I'm glad u caught up, I know you've been really busy. Yeah, Mr. Sexy and Sushi are on an adventure right now--not just to find buaji, but to discover the truth about what happened. Those 3 missing months is a huge unknown and Khushi can't be expected to just forget it ever happened imo. So she is perfectly right in her place. As for Arnav...well ur feeling about him is expected. More mysteries to be unraveled with time! Wish I could say more😳 Hope u like the twists and turns. mwahhh! πŸ€—
ps. we need to catch up soon.
pss i love how u pick up on those small moments i write that i think no one will, like them on the plane. i love putting arhi in new situations, makes it so funπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by melonie

Beautiful update Tina. Wow that was one big ride. You are really getting me curious...what is Arnav trying to hide. I can't remember if they ever discussed about his family but did something happen to them. Does he just not want to upset her or did he find something upsetting about her family. Arnav...can he understand Khushi's feelings too. What he did was really hurtful, if he has a little bit common sense he can understand what she must have gone through. Disappearing one day after she gave herself fully to him and then suddenly reappearing and asking her to trust him...Khushi being with Arnav after everything he put her through itself is a testimony of how much of her heart she has given to him. I feel bad for her. What's the point of hiding things from her? She is just suffering because of Arnav's moun vrat.

Loved Khushi's funny way of getting info out of Arnav...she should have tried something more dramatic like our Khushi from the show, stand dangerously close to the ships edge and pretend you are going to take a jump πŸ˜† But she will not put him in such anxiety.

OMG OMG OMG...really she is she really pregnant. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ That's wonderful yaar. When will Arnav come to know. I hope he will tell her what he was hiding yaar. She is going to give him such a beautiful news.

Really butter ball is so stupid. How did he become a chor and not get caught earlier. Hi stupidity has no limit. Has Khushi ever expressed any romantic feelings for him. How did he just assume such a big blunder.

Khushi is a sweetheart, I want to give her a hug. She confessed out loud that she still LOVES Arnav πŸ˜­ Arnav you better never, ever hurt her again for rest of your life πŸ˜‘

Thank you for the beautiful update yaar πŸ€— Pls cont soon...

aww loved reading thisπŸ€— I want to give Khushi a hug too. she needs it. And yeah, she really is pregnant and very much in love with her Mr. Sexy πŸ˜³ Interesting theory about Arnav's past, i wish i could reveal more, but it's going to happen at the right moment u knowπŸ˜‰ trust me on that. more twists and fun soon!
Amazing updates, Tina.. Arnav is back and there is something that stops him from telling her the truth.. They both know they love each other way too much.. And now Khushi is pregnant.. That moron Shyam is back.. Ufff😑😑
Wow... Interesting update!
Butterball.. Heights of stupidity. 
Poor Khushi.. so much is happening and she is totally clueless.
I hope Arnav opens up to her soon. She deserves to know what is happening in her life.
Waiting for the next update..
awesome update.. loved it...
hope arnav tells the truth to khushi soon... n they clear all the misunderstandings...
Amazing update.
Loved it.