Fan Fictions

Arshi SS #4: Baby Hold On *Part 23, pg 1!* (New thread link, pg 146) - Page 5

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i dont think that anything could have been more perfect, loving and memorable and ofcourse not to forget senusal and super passionate than their time together in the cabin away from anyone.

i cant say that i dont like arnav as a cop, im already drooling him as a super hot and sexy cop and him maybe being an undercover agent is just like the cherry on the cap. 

i think that this new truth about arnav will be definitely adding a little more spice to sushi and Mr sexy story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omds hes a cop! I didnt even realise the hints! Loved the update
Nimbus_211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okaaayyy... I definitely didnt see that coming... Arnav an undercover cop???!!! Found him fishy initially but then ignored it... Waiting for Khushi to confront him!!... Awesome chapter..!!! Thanks for the pm :)Edited by leabello - 9 years ago
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had a feeling that he was hiding something but didnt guess of him being a cop!
I know khushi will be hurt he basically lied to her the whole time... great update though was enjoying the lovey dovey scenes but cant wait to read about their confrontation about the truth!
Great update!
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
d lst prt was too gud
Is butterball a criminal/a drug dealer????
I alwaz thought dis arnav doesn't suit as a writer
Bt still I was shock
now m Waitng egrly 4 d nxt update
sukriti11196 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
W.H.A.T  T.H.E???
How the hell did this happen???

now only you can do this..

going all lovey dovey...😃
love filled updates...😳
romantic dates...😳
soulful poems...😳

and 
VOILA!!!

ARNAV turns out to b a COP. ðŸ˜²

You shouldn't have left this here??
you just shouldn't?

P.S. - My brain is already calculating the possibilities of his hidden identity *thinking face*

P.P.S - You know its my favourite, don't you??? I'll never stop telling this to you..😆😆😆 
Edited by sukriti11196 - 9 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so what he is cop...that does not mean that he can not fall in love 
jaden1369 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..  I hope khushi would understand the situation :)
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another amazing update...!! Congoz on the new thread...cant wait to read the truth...Arnav's & Khushi's mental gymnastics... ;)
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update !!! well when secret cop mr arnav singh raizada aka mr sexy knows that his sushi will not able to take his secret why he have to hide his identity.. he should have told her before getting intimate with her.. khushi is shocked and but she loves her mr sexy.. she will understand him and reasons.. best part i felt when they were talking about their future on their drive back.. kids in particular.. well also loved to see bobby pin can make arnav jealous.. arnav loves khushi genuinely and this will help him to win his sushi's trust on him.. loved the update.. ðŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š