BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Really?? He deserved it.. 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

Really?? He deserved it.. 

Yes. In the final First task was Girls v Boys. Girls lost it. The task was that their dog tags were locked in a box. And the key was with teammate. They had to go through a Barbed wire maze and pass the key to their teammate who was coming from the opposite side of the maze and then each teammate will open their individual boxes. Girls took too much time. They completed in 5 mins and Boys were under 2 minutes. πŸ‘

Next task was between Nick and utkarsh. The task was too complicated to explain. Nick completed the task and Utkarsh couldn't. πŸ˜† You should watch yourself.  😊

Edited by sscomp32 - 9 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm so happy..finally the deserving one win..i support him from the beggining..
Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am very happy for nick he deserved to win.😊
BullsEye777 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sscomp32

Yes. In the final First task was Girls v Boys. Girls lost it. The task was that their dog tags were locked in a box. And the key was with teammate. They had to go through a Barbed wire maze and pass the key to their teammate who was coming from the opposite side of the maze and then each teammate will open their individual boxes. Girls took too much time. They completed in 5 mins and Boys were under 2 minutes. πŸ‘

Next task was between Nick and utkarsh. The task was too complicated to explain. Nick completed the task and Utkarsh couldn't. πŸ˜† You should watch yourself.  😊

Watched it now.  Utkarsh had a good chance in the first attempt.. Terrific attempt by Nik..I am impressed with Ranvijay.. He has so much stamina and speedπŸ‘ 

I am so glad that the girls vs boys task was fair.. I didn't even feel bad that no one other than Raj was helping the girls, instead they were purposely sending them the wrong wayπŸ˜†  I just don't understand why Meher opted to go first.. That seems so odd as anyone would prefer to study the other team's strategy to do better
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

Watched it now.  Utkarsh had a good chance in the first attempt.. Terrific attempt by Nik..I am impressed with Ranvijay.. He has so much stamina and speedπŸ‘ 

I am so glad that the girls vs boys task was fair.. I didn't even feel bad that no one other than Raj was helping the girls, instead they were purposely sending them the wrong wayπŸ˜†  I just don't understand why Meher opted to go first.. That seems so odd as anyone would prefer to study the other team's strategy to do better

The way Raj was cheering the girls, My sis said he is a pakka beech wala. 🀣
BullsEye777 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sscomp32

The way Raj was cheering the girls, My sis said he is a pakka beech wala. 🀣

She guessed it right.. Wo baakiyon se bahut alag che🀣
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nik bhaiya won?aye hay Nik bhaiya ji ka jay ho :d
Hope to see u on BB ;)