Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
hmm..gals who irritatingly supported nik nd uk,iam jst thinking-why they were saying justice hua? Wat unjst happened to thm?taru,charu rashika dint performed nd they were out!no vote out happened! I so dislike garima,bt yes she performed so best! Meher..outstanding she was when she came bk!! Are if taru nd gang r so gud why ur out,why u guys never get one bike??they always behaves lyk sour grapes!!!

gals been always gals enemy..proved again:)

nd ajay..i dont think this person ever gained or will gain ny respect in his life..buddha buddha hi rahega..
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

hmm..gals who irritatingly supported nik nd uk,iam jst thinking-why they were saying justice hua? Wat unjst happened to thm?taru,charu rashika dint performed nd they were out!no vote out happened! I so dislike garima,bt yes she performed so best! Meher..outstanding she was when she came bk!! Are if taru nd gang r so gud why ur out,why u guys never get one bike??they always behaves lyk sour grapes!!!

gals been always gals enemy..proved again:)

nd ajay..i dont think this person ever gained or will gain ny respect in his life..buddha buddha hi rahega..

@Bold: Perfect one line to describe it. 😆
Sesika thumbnail
Good that none of the girls won. Happy for Nick but I don't think he is a standout like Mohit and Suchit who are charismatic
Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sesika

Good that none of the girls won. Happy for Nick but I don't think he is a standout like Mohit and Suchit who are charismatic

yes...I totally agree with u😳
Sesika thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhi-forever

yes...I totally agree with u😳

Nick will stay bhaiyya forever.🤢..whereas Mohit and Suchit saiyyan😉
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i didnt knw nik bhaiya audioned last yr too😲 he was so fat nd kinda cartoon tha

gud he changed himself..now waiting for splits-villa" handsome hunks ( hopefully!! )  
Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sesika

Nick will stay bhaiyya forever.🤢..whereas Mohit and Suchit saiyyan😉

yes, u r right ðŸ˜‰.
NightonEarth thumbnail

The way Raj was cheering the girls, My sis said he is a pakka beech wala. 🤣
🤣