Your darkness Our dawn!AR Part2:pg1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
PROLOGUE

Slender beneath the sheets, the fragrance mystifying them both, they stared into each others passionate eyes.
"Baby" he whispered
And her she stared into his eyes and a smile escaped her just kissed lips.
She edged towards him and kissed him smooth.
He grabbed her towards himsel with his might
She sighed.
"Baby this isn't wrong, right" she questioned him " whatever we seem to be doing at this moment"

He shushed her, caressing her hair kissing her back trying to calm her down
She seemed to give in but the fear was too strong

She had drifted so much from her original self that this wasn't really bothering her much, but then again she was an Indian, alone secluded yet an Indian.

She tried to pull herself out but the passion that was ignited between the two was so immense that it was difficult to subside and extinguish.

It reminded her of the first time when she had felt that passion, and it also reminded her of what followed later on.

'No I can't do this' she thought to herself
She decided to leave the lovemaking but then the fear gripped her,
Of being this old lonely hag that would be made fun off as her previous supervisor was made fun off.

She felt sharp pain as she sensed the penetration and her hands gripped the sheets
There was no going back from here, what had to be done was done.

At about 3 am when the guy went to sleep, she collected her clothes dressed herself up covered her face in a bandana and left the place.

" you are a loser do you hear me, you are cursed, no one will marry you no one," that moment flashed in her mind as she walked away from the hotel where she had just completely destroyed herself
" don't do it love dont do this please don't leave me talk to me we can work this out , this behaviour will hurt u in future dear" and these words of his rang in her mind

She fell down by the road and started crying crying out loud but the hard part was there was no one to hear her out

--------

That's it folks
Let me introduce myself and this post. This is going to be a place to vent out my so called writings:) if tey can be called so indeed.

I have written fictional stories before but this will the first fictional one with no tv characters hope someone likes reading them

sorry had to make it into an AR ff as I tried to imagine it with Arshi but all the time i was writing it I had AR in mind.
Edited by AR4eve - 9 years ago
Good start but it's hard to read a story without any famous characters

Can u try writing it on Arshi

Part 1
the sun was shining bright and dainty.
It was the perfect day for him.
They were finally one last night. It was like a dream for him. As he had never really expected her to reciprocate his love having known her for the past two years.

He turned around on the bed to witness her sleeping calmly. It brought him back to the time when he had met her for the first time through an arranged marriage set up by his and her parents. And she had rejected him not on face value but for her indecision back then to decide whether she wanted to be married or not.
It was that day n then it was today. Thy had just married a month ago when she emailed him asking him if he was still I retested in the marriage. He should have asked her what made her change her mind but just the thought of being with her for a lifetime was so cherishable that he couldn't say no to her.

He turned towards her. She was sleeping soundly. Her back towards him. He could not stop himself. He came close to her and put his hand around her belly. She was aware of the touches at that point. He turned her around, her eyes were still closed, he waited for her to open her eyes, gradually she did and saw him looking at her, he smiled at her, he faked a smile towards him and closed her eyes as she sense him approaching her lips and the kiss. She stayed there eyes closed and he said" just wanted to thank you for a wonderful night." She couldn't manage to open her eyes n he then went ahead to start his daily routine.

She lay there in her bed. A tear escaped her eye. She had made a compromise and this was her decision but she was not ready for this. So much tenderness last night n his mentioning to her that he knew they were meant to be together. Because no one knew why she had made the decision to marry in haste, everyone has just agreed as they were happy to see her get married.

She hid herself beneath her blanket. How could she forget the night when she commited a sin and the remorse that had followed. One month with this guy and all her thoughts about marriage not being for her were changing. She knew that this was new for the guy and hence he did not know her dark side, that is the reason he was being nice to her.

But this is exactly what she feared. When he finds out about her bad side will he leave her. It wouldn't matter right, she thought to herself, he would leave her eventually. Just like how everyone else did. She did not want to get up to face any consequences.

however started her day.

At the breakfast table
Armaan: Riddhima I am going to go see a few people today in response to the job I had applied to.
Riddhima: okay should I pack some lunch for you then as you would be out the entire day.
After a while
Arnav: no Riddhima that won't be necessary. The meetings are not long. But you do carry on with your day. I know you have work.

And he smiled at her.
She faked the smile and started to make lunch so that when he comes home he would have lunch ready for him.

Then she went to dress up for work n then can to him
Riddhima: I have made the lunch so when u do come back u won't have trouble. Plus I am taking some myself.

He smiled at her and thanked her for the effort.
N then she left.

He went ahead with the day as he had planned.

At work during the lunch break she opened her lunch box. An immediate nauseating feeling crept up to her. She closed the box. It had not happened in the morning when she was making the food then why now? She thought.

She had her yogurt open n the as she had opened the food she had felt the nausea. So she closed the yogurt n then opened her food.

Much better she thought
N started eating her food.

N then she ate her yogurt. Once she was done with the food. She left the room. She had a meeting at 3pm and was preparing for the presentation. Her boss called her up to ask her whether the presentation was ready. She gave him the update and started to head towards the conference room. As she was climbing the stairs she felt dizzy and held onto the railings.

Raman her coworker asked her: Riddhima do u feel alright
It took her a moment to get hold of herself and then she answered:
Yes Raman thank you. I believe this has to be he food.

And then they entered the room together.

She started her presentation. And it went well.
As the presentation ended, she ran out of the room holding her hand to her mouth to the washroom.

After throwing up she felt a little better. She wiped her hands her face and came upstairs and apologized for her behavior. Mentioning her ill health as the cause.

The meeting went well later on and as it came to a close the boss mentioned to her that despite her health she did a fab job and that if she wanted she could take a day off Tom.

But she thanked him for the concern and said that she was much better now n she will report to work Tom as well.

Everyone dispersed but Raman waited on as she collected her stuff. She looked at him.
Riddhima: I am okay Raman don't worry
Raman: I am not worried Riddhima. I know you have a husband who will take good care of u
she looked at him
Riddhima: right.

N then they left the conference room n she went to her cabin.
She put the paperwork down n collapsed in her chair.
What just happened today? She wondered.

N why did Raman show so much concern, now!
She did not want to complicate things, no please no.

She immediately made an appointment for the next day with her gynecologist.

She returned home in the evening.
But he was not home. She came into the kitchen. He had eaten n even cleaned. She smiled a little.

Just then the door opened n she turned to see him by the door. He had something in his hands that he left on the table and walked towards her. Before she could say something he held her by her hips and twirled her in a circle and kissed her tenderly on the lips before releasing her. She felt a little dizzy but the kiss felt good she thought, and then brushed it off.

Armaan: I got the job Riddhima, I got the job.
He exclaimed.
She smiled genuinely this time,
Riddhima: congratulations Armaan that's great news
He smiled and then went to the table
He had brought a gift for her it seems

He presented it to her
As she opened it he said" this is you my love for since the time you have come into my life it has been beautiful"

He received a phone call and excused himself

She sat on te chair n stopped unwrapping the gift
What did he just say, how could he say something like that about her of all people.
How could someone ever day something nice about her?
He doesn't know u well her inner self said that is the reason
He came back ending the phone call
Riddhima looked at him," it's beautiful. Thank you"

He came next to her ad sat down" no thank you Riddhima, if you wouldn't have married me none of this would have happened?"

Riddhima: no Armaan this is because of your capability not our marriage
She said a little irritated

Armaan: okay okay but how do u like the gift.

Riddhima: it's lovely.

Armaan: hall we go out to celebrate the win

Riddhima: sure

They went out to the restaurant n this time she made sure she did not order yogurt something that she loved tremendously
They ordered the food, chicken lasagna n wine

As they finished the food he drove
In the middle of the drive she asked him to stop n she threw up
He brought water for her to clean her face and her hands and to drink

Riddhima:
It happened in the morning too n I thought it was the food but I don't know why it happened now. Maybe it's food poisoning
Can we just sit around for some time

Armaan: sure let's just go by that bench

They walked to the bench n sat
Armaan: did you make an appointment with your doc
Riddhima: yes for Tom.
Armaan: (hesitantly) should I accompany u
She looked at him: I would be going after work directly Armaan.
Armaan: hmm right no worries just let me know how it goes
Riddhima: sure Armaan
He slowly held her hand and she let him hold it
She was tired n exhausted n hence her head ventured onto his shoulder, his hand went up to her waist caressing her and she fell asleep in those arms.

He looked down to her.
He pulled her up in his arms and made her sit out her seat belt and then drive to home.

He tried to wake her up but then decided against it and lifted her again opened the door and took her to bed removed her shoes and put the sheet over her, as he was doing so he managed to see her tummy,

He touched it, he felt something but then he put the cover over her turned on the fan and went downstairs to finish some of his work.

After finishing his work he came upstairs n lay next to her. Her head on his shoulders he visioned that moment. He did not want I disturb her in her sleep as it it she was so exhausted, but he wanted to know what happens Tom at the docs' office. He was sure he felt something as he touched her stomach

He slowly went to sleep and when he woke up she was not on the bed
He came downstairs
The breakfast was ready n there was a note.
Sorry about yesterday. I hope my doc tells me exactly what's going on. Have a good day

The day passed by and soon it was time for her appointment
She drove to her docs
The doc took her tests n then asked her to wait if she wanted the results right away which she did.

After about two hours he reports were ready n she was called in.
"Congratulations Riddhima, you are pregnant."
Riddhima was flabbergasted.
"
R u sure doctor" she questioned
" I have been in this profession for 25 years Riddhima I am 100 %sure"

" no I don't mean to question your knowledge it's just that"

" u Weren't prepared for this right"

She couldn't say anything.

"How many weeks doc"she asked

the doctor smiled "two months"

Riddhima was shattered.

She thanked the doctor n left
Two months. That meant this was from that one night stand. Oh no!!!
She will have to tell the news to her husband now. All the love n the affection that he has been showering on her. Will be gone! She reached home n just sat in the car! Her reports next to her!

How was she going to deal with all of this!

He came outside as he saw her car come in n he knocked on her window
She came back to her senses
N looked at him
He signaled for her to open the door of the car
She was afraid
She opened it
Armaan: I was a little worried for u
What did the doc say
'What did the doc say! That I am pregnant but not with your kid' she thought to herself
She tried to get out of her car he helped her out
" I'm hungry let's eat first please"
She said
" let me go make some food"
" I made food already Riddhima u don't have to worry"
" I'm sorry u had to make it"
" no don't be"
She closed the car n went inside he stayed there
N then he saw something in the car he opened it n read the report

Thy ate in silence n he kept looking at her hoping that she would say it now

But she did not say anything.
She cleaned the glassware n then decided to go upstairs
" Riddhima what happened at the doctor's office" he asked finally

She stopped in her tracks
The dread that she was not willing to confront

She turned around" nothing really just some food poisoning as I had mentioned before"

She said n left
Why did she not tell me the truth he wondered.
It was the biggest happiness for him n she was hiding it from him
Why
He couldn't understand
He sat there all night
She wondered y he did not come to bed
As she was wearing her night gown she managed to see her belly no sign of pregnancy yet but still there was a baby there for the past two months.
She touched it

He saw it from a distance
what was she not giving him the chance to feel the parenthood.

Riddhima he called out
She released her hand adjusted her dress and then walked towards him
" I found this in your car" he said and gave her the reports
She looked at it and then at him
He did not say anything
She did not utter anything. Either
He then left to change into his night gown
She was left standing there
He came back n gestured her to sleep as well

How was she going to break this news to him did he know it already?

He was dying to tell her that he knew the truth but why did she not tell him in the first place.

They slept at night each holding the others heart.
At 5 am in the morning she was up and by the balcony
He woke up a little later n saw her there
He decided to break this silence
If she was not willing to tell him he would tell her that he knew
He came up to her and snuggled beneath her ear.
She closed her eyes
His hands crept up to her waist under her clothing onto her tummy
She opened her eyes
And whispered into his ears
I have to tell u something

Do finally she was going to tell he thought
He kissed her neck
" go on" he whispered n turned her around to face her his hands now encircling her
N him trying to dig into her because he knew that was making her confess
She held her hands around him n kissed him on his neck he felt wet, was she crying! He stopped what he was doing
She was , her eyes were moist
" what happened" he asked
She hugged him
She did not want this to end
She hugged him tight
He embraced her tighter
She sighed
" I am pregnant" she whispered into his ear
She finally said it
He kissed her lips n then he thanked her for the most wonderful news

He came up to her stomach n looked at her
" may I" he asked
N she nodded
He lifted her top a little n looked at the belly n kissed the belly
Her eyes closed immediately
All this love n affection that she was getting she was afraid that it would go away as soon as he finds out the truth.

He stood up n just embraced her tightly
They held each other one with love other with fear

They sat in the balcony her on him his hands on her stomach entwined into her hands

She knew the moment won't last so she wanted to engulf everything before it shattered!

Edited by AR4eve - 9 years ago
Thanks for writing it on Arshi

It was beautifully written

Ending scene was so cute

Part 2!!
He kissed her relentlessly
Please stop, she requested
He stopped " what happened riddhima"
Se opened her eyes " nothing I am not used to being showered so much love, don't give me so much that I may become afraid to lose it" she said truthfully
Armaan"baby you deserve every bit of it. And it's a shame no one showered you with love before, that is all u deserve and lots and lots of it"

She closed her eyes and turned away from him." Stop it please"

" okay riddhima if it makes u uncomfortable I will not prod further today on this" he said " now come u have been awake so early u need to rest a little before u go to work"

Saying that he held her hand n took her to bed to make her sleep for a little while.

She could only look at him with affection.
He made her lay down on the bed, kissed her forehead n gave her the sheet n then went downstairs himself

She drifted into sleep into a dream
Wherein she was in a happy space with him her and their baby when suddenly a man comes on the door to take away her baby claiming it to be his from her one night stand. Armaan fights him but he takes the baby, he confronts riddhima and she says the truth n he leaves her her family that was together a moment ago now was separated into oblivion

No she woke up sweating

No she couldn't let this happen. She had to protect the truth. She did not want this to crumble. So she decided to hide the truth for the time being.

She entered downstairs and went on to make the breakfast for herself as he had already gone outside.

She made eggs and toasted bread and started to eat... as she put in the first nibble she felt a strong urge to vomit and indeed had to rush to the washroom.

After  cleaning her face she  looked at herself in the mirror.

This pregnancy was not going to be an easy thing as she had always imagined. She closed her eyes, and the mornings events played into her mind... his hands on her waist and his kisses around her neck that made her weak. It felt so good at that moment... just like a dream... She opened her eyes... and touched her belly...

Albeit this was an imperfect dream one that could shatter any moment the truth came out...

She left  for shower after a while trying to compose herself and then decided to go to work. She decided to skip lunch today as she had been throwing up since yesterday and practically could not keep anything in her stomach.

Later in the evening she came home, he was waiting for her... her heart felt good that someone was waiting for her at home... He smiled as she came and then they talked about the day. He was supposed to start next week is what he mentioned to her... she made some food and he started to eat... she was hesistant to eat due to the morning episode... She managed to eat it...  After cleaning the dishes they retired to their rooms... And as she was about to go to sleep she had to throw up...

She was almost about to faint by the sink when he caught her...

" U don't seem alright Riddhima" he said looking at her pale face...

"I just cant keep anything in the stomach for the past two days Armaan" she said tiredly

He held her hand gave her a towel to wipe off her face and took her to the balcony and made her sit there...

"Sit here for sometime, let me get some water"

He went to get some water and then gave it to her. She drank it thirstily

She muttered a thankyou

"Did you mention this to the doctor "

"Not yet but maybe I should"

"You definitely should Riddhima, in this manner you would never be able to keep any food inside your body"

She looked at him " are you worried your baby is not getting food"

She said that and got up holding onto the railing...

"Riddhima no... I never meant it like that "

"I know... its just me...i am not worthy of having this baby right"

He was flabbergasted... where was this topic heading...

"Baby you are just too tired... Please don't stress yourself...lets go get u some rest..."

"stop babying me" she said and started to walk back

She was about to fall when he held her...

She tried to throw away his support but his strong arms did not let go and frankly she did not have the strength to fight it...

He made her sit on the bed  as she looked into his eyes... the care was just too much for her... She knew it was all temporary ... why not just end it right now by saying the truth... But the fact was she was liking the care... his company his caring nature... it could be for the baby... it could be because they are just newly married... whatever the reason it was a wonderful feeling that she did not want to let go...

"we will go see the doctor tomorrow... Riddhima... u wont go to office like this... Okay"

She wanted to argue, to fight but she knew she was exhausted and she believed he knew it too that is the reason he was bossing over her for the first time.. not that she was minding it but it was different...

He came next to the bed and lay next to her... She closed her eyes... Gradually he did too...

N then she opened her eyes...

She inched closer to him...  and kissed him on his lips tenderly.. that seemed to wake him up...

"Baby is everything okay"

" I have to tell you something...this baby ... its... I am two months pregnant... this happened before out marriage... Out of desperation... I took this step a major decision... the same night I had decided to message you and then within one month we married... u never asked me why I came back to u for marriage and I never asked... but this past one month had been a bliss with u... and I don't want to start out the relationship towards family with a lie...

I understand you may not like this at all and would to break all ties with me... and it would be right as well... I just want u to know that whatever ur deicison I will stand by it... And will respect it...

I have never really gotten so much love from anyone besides you and never have I trusted anyone with so much as u..."

He sat up on the bed

This was just out of the blue...

How was he supposed to digest this information

He came up to her and she sat up on the bed...

"when did u find out that u conceived this baby that night and not the night with me"

" at the doctors office"

"is that why u were reluctant to let me on the information that the u have conceived..."

She couldn't answer...

"why did u decide to marry me"

She looked at him... not prepared for this question at this moment "I ... was the loneliest at that point and u were the only one with whom I had kept a continuous contact irrespective of situations"

The tension was killing her just make a decision' she thought to herself...

"this is difficult u  know... Knowing this at this point..."

She understood it

He sat next to her and held her hand... " but from what u tell me... u honestly did not know about this before marriage... And u haven't really tried to deceive me... as such...i mean u have been honest with ur feelings always from the beginning of our conversations..."

She looked at him... where was this headed...

" I may not have been able to forgive u had u done this deliberately...

"Armaan u r free to make a choice"

"I am making one... Ridhhima... I am choosing you"

She was shocked

"Riddhima I have always felt you were the right one for me... N I know that u are unique that is why we are being faced with such circumstances..."

She just hugged him... tight... did not let him finish...

He engulfed his hands behind her back...

"I love you Riddhima... and ur honesty won me over..."

He broke the embrace " as far as the baby is concerned it's a baby... we cannot kill it ..."

She had tears in her eyes as he said that...

"I could never imagine.. I could find such an understanding person via arrange marriage..."

"And I could never imagine I could find such a daring girl either"

She didn't know how to react...

"now please go to sleep... We have to go to the doctors tomorrow"

He made her lay down and decided to walk off  out of the room for sometime

The clock struck 12 and at once she came out of her dream...

It was albeit a dream...

She lay on the bed caressing her belly...

The imagination was so beautiful that she was afraid of the reality...

The truth will be out tom at the docs as it is she thought... n hence it will end...

The next day came.. she did not eat ... To avoid throwing food out...

Just drank some juice...

As she was getting dressed he came to her...snuggled up behind her...and kissed her neck... she closed her eyes... It was all going to end so much sooner...

He turned her to face him... and kissed her ...

"u look so beautiful"

She opened her eyes " u make me look beautiful" she said

He was stunned at that comment of hers...  he asked her to get ready and then they left for the doctors...

She wore a saree .. she did not know when would she get a chance to be with him again ever... after he found out the truth today...

He decided to drive today... As she walked towards him.. he felt an angel walk towards him...

He got out of the car and opened the door for her... made sure she was seated comfortably and tehn they drove to the hospital...

As they reached the hospital...

He asked " chale"

She just sat there for some time...

he put his hand on hers bringing her to consciousness "baby lets go"

"Armaan" she said entwining his fingers into hers and inched closer to him

And kissed him tenderly on his lips

"wow what was that for Riddhima?"

"just for being so loving and caring" she said... When in fact it was like a goodbye kiss... Because she did not know what was going to happen inside...

She then got out of the car ...with him... and then walked towards the doctors office...

The doctore welcomed them and he thanked her for giving them an appointment at such a short notice...

She smiled at the concern n the thank... And then she talked to Riddhima.. about her food allergies.. and what was the food that she was able to ingest... she mentioned that practically everything she ate she threw up for the past two days...she asked her did it happen before she said no

She asked her was she stressed about something...

She was indeed but couldn't say it...

Something at work maybe... She said...

That's ur cause...

Because if it ws the pregnancy it should have happened before.. but in the past two days I am sure the stress has gotten to u...so in that case I would prescribe... Some yoga therapy...n a lot of affection...

They thanked the doc n then left

Riddhima couldn't hold it anymore... as they sat in the car she said...

armaan I have to say something...

I am two months pregnant

from where r u getting these ideas from?
Awesome ff. waiting for the next part