Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

~~Rabir OS: Blissfully Happy...~~

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

So I got inspired to write this OS after watching Kabir's dream proposal to Rachna. Let me know what you think. 😊

-----------------

He got down on one knee and pulled out a little blue velvet box. Opening the box, he revealed a beautiful glittering diamond ring to his lady love.

"When I first met you, I didn't like you at all. I thought you were a typical annoying chirpy little girl. But then you shocked me with your designs and I was pleasantly surprised to find that you actually had some talent. But still, I was always so rude to you. I yelled at you for the smallest mistakes. I made you work harder than anyone else in the office...I acted like a typical khadoos boss. But you never backed down. You never complained. In fact, you always saved the day and made sure that my reputation was not hurt. I don't know when I fell in love with you. I guess it just happened. But now, I can't live even one moment without you. If you just give me one small chance, I will prove to you that I will be one of the best decisions you'll ever make. So Miss Rachna Garg, will you marry me?"

Of course she had said yes to his proposal, for they were celebrating their first wedding anniversary today. They say that the first year of marriage is the hardest. And that had certainly been true for them as well. They had fought so much in this past year...too many times to count. But their love for each other had increased with each little fight too. So even after being married for a whole year, they were more in love with each other today than they had been when they started their married life.

-----------------

Rachna walked into the bedroom to find a gorgeous blush pink sari laid out on the bed with a bouquet of red roses and a cute little love note from her husband. Husband...she still got butterflies in her stomach at that word. She lovingly inspected the sari that he undoubtedly must have spent hours designing. 

Rachna blushed as she read Kabir's note.

My dearest wife,

I am so tired of trying to imagining how beautiful you will look in this sari, so why don't you wear it and come out to the terrace. I'll be waiting, come soon...

Rachna quickly got ready and walked out onto the terrace. She was literally swept off her feet as Kabir picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the table that he had set up. He had arranged a beautiful candle light dinner with all of her favorite foods. Kabir gently put Rachna down and pulled out the chair so she could sit down.

"So, how do I look?"

Kabir looked at his beautiful wife from top to botton.

"Beautiful...just angelic."

Rachna smiled. "Well, it's your design after all. I love it Kabir! Thank you so much!"

"So, you like my gift...I'm glad. But where's my gift wifey?"

Rachna smiled naughtily and winked at Kabir. "You'll get it later in the bedroom my dear hubby."

Now it was Kabir's turn to blush. Even after being married to Rachna for a year, she still managed to surprise him every day. He had fallen in love with a sweet innocent Miss Garg but he had married a bold, sexy, flirtatious Rachna. And he loved both sides of her personality...but mostly he loved the fact that she was all his.

After they finished their candlelight romantic dinner, Kabir asked Rachna to dance. He put his hands around her waist while she put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest. Slowly they moved their bodies to the soft music, harmonious swaying together, lost in other's arms. Kabir then picked Rachna up in his arms and carried her inside to their bedroom, closing the door behind them. He softly placed her on the bed and laid on top of her.

Kabir's face was just inches away from Rachna's. He gave her a naughty smile. "So kya gift dene ka plan kar rahi thi tum?"

Rachna blushed as she pushed Kabir and rolled out from under him. She got up and smirked at him. "Gutter mind hai tumhara! Humesha ki tarah aaj bhi kuch aisa vaisa hi socha hoga na? Bedroom mein kya sirf ek vahi gift mil sakta hai tumhe?"

Kabir sat up on the bed and looked at Rachna. "Acha? Gutter mind hai mera? Chalo phir tum hi bata do ki bedroom mein aur kya gift dene waali ho tum?"

Rachna walked towards the cupboard and took out a small package, wrapped in metallic blue gift wrap. She gives the package to Kabir.

"Kholo, and tell me how you like it."

Kabir rips open the gift wrap and opens the box to find a coffee mug. He glances up at Rachna. "So this is your amazing gift? A coffee mug?"

Rachna doesn't say anything. She just lifts the coffee mug out of the box and holds it up in front of Kabir so he can read what's written on there.

Kabir reads the message on the mug. "World's best husband but an even better dad. Wait, what...dad?" Kabir stares at Rachna with his eyes wide open. He suddenly breaks into a huge smile and hugs Rachna tightly. He whispers into her ear. "The best gift ever...I love you so much!"

~~THE END~~

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AUWW this is such a cute OS!! Nice work!
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww what a nice os, 
they are going to be parents...

nice work
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww this is so cute love the flirty naughty Rachna I am dying to see her like that on the show ..❤️
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!!
Such a cute OS...
Very very nice nivi..😛
linu82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh such a cute and lovely is I loved it it s nice to read rabir is. It made my day. I hope we will have some lovely and intense scene between rabir from Monday. Why is that hard to have it.
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely amazing and fantabulous
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW awesome nivi 👏 love this rachna so much 😳 wonderful Rabir OS ❤️
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder how I missed t..this was superb kept imagining each n every line, n luvd the last part more,n when Rachna felt so happy to call him husband
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -LiveLaughLove-

AUWW this is such a cute OS!! Nice work!

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it 😊