Debate Mansion

Dady,Lady,Modi (leaf survieved in Tsunami???)

Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally ...what i understand  from the poll result of TN

M.K stalin's popular dialogue Modi?,dady(dad)? lady? back fired for their party  he never have nighmare that's his dad party wiped out like this 😆😆

There is no modi Tsunami  in Tamil Nadu as we THOUGHT after the crowd in his election rallies ,i think his Trichy youth conference illusion make everyone to believe modi Wave in TN too,BJP's  rainbow coalition with imp tamil party like DMDK(2nd big party along withDMK) ,MDMK ,PMK  wont help them,
the whole nation waiting for a change but Tamilian doesnt care abt that, they show their faithfulness  towards their Amma
2004 election she didnt score a single but her party get highest vote in overall Tamilnadu without any big coalitions
2009 as a opposition party she got 9 seat (sill former minister P.Chadambaram win mystery never unfold)

2014 -surely this number 37( with 44% of vote bank) unbelievable  as single person ,first time she broken all the concept regarding Lok sabha election in Tamil Nadu   (2 seat missing becoz of Hindu-christians polarization in kanniyakumari,vanniyar vote bank in Dharmapuri)
ADMK clear winner among the Muslim dominating paddukottai,(Hindu-muslim-christian harmony place Nagapattinam)in Nagapattinam they demolish the 15yrs mansion of DMK

i heard there is a saying  that  her party members gave 200 rupes per vote whereas  DMK former ministers Dayanithimaran& A.Raja &balu gave 2000 /2500rupes,but ppls pick 200 rather then 2000😆

but its happen in very few places(central chennai,Nilagiri) overall EC Praveen Kumar did nice job

b/t the slogan of "NO MODI,ONLY LADY HERE" truly means it ,even AIADMK persons Surprised for this clean sweep ,above AMDK became third largest party in parliament with 37 seats 😲 (infact ADMK founder MGR didnt achieve this) despite being the major Electricity shortage ,high inflation ,bus fare rises ,some law&order problems etc,etc.., its certainly miracle won for Jaya

she wont comparable with Mamta becoz the situation of WB and TN were different and also Mamta lives sometime on the showdow of congress

if her won becoz of  anti-incumbency for  congress-DMK ,  then BJP-DMDK lead Rainbowcoalition clear winner  but tamilians dont trust the national parties as much as they trust  Amma

This time really nice that's  ADMK wont take part in central ministry becoz  last 15 yrs there is no gain for tamilians by central minister from Tamil Nadu (except in certain case of Dayanithmaran),hope Jayalalitha's men concern about KNPP ,cavery water dispute,fisherman issue ,tamil refugees of Srilanka,another health and family welfare issue

there is Two question from my side
(1)will she keep the promise as she did it in assemble election ?(like electricity shortage,friendly relationship with central Govt ,tamil Fisherman issue etc)
      or

(2) the people of Tamil Nadu will keep their beloved amma as their uncrowned Queen(coz  in past 14 yrs i can see her influence were getting high even in some educated youth due to her anti -reservation policy, anti-castism policy & she never try to get any sympathy vote and she gave complete independence  to AS officar like Radhakrishnan ias,Gagan deep sigh)so is Tamilians never care about her negative side?

let's wait and see😳

another two important thing
1.M.K .Alagiri(Kalangar's elder son )Great visionary person and most happiest person then Modi 😆
2.my thalaivar Rajnikanth narrow escaped  that he dont rise his voice behalf of BJP ,otherwise he  meet same fate like 2004 ,possible to lose the position  superstar of Tamil Industry for some time but God save him 😆

After all in TN ,' Get Out' for national parties ,cut out for Dravidians party

PS: just POV of a stupid common man  ,i m neither  fan of  Modi ,jayalalitha  nor congress
Edited by Dhanvin-Jayant - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivam. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she is unbeatable queen of TN ,MAMTA  too
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
modi wave is no match for 1 rupee idlis and servile odiyas and bengalis 
Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mr.ass

modi wave is no match for 1 rupee idlis and servile odiyas and bengalis 

lolz who told 1 rupee idils reason for Jaya is clean sweep 😲😆😆😆 i explain the reasons above
and there is no modi wave in tamil nadu as per hype created