Happy Birthday our Filmy Queen aka Anjali <3

Posted: 9 years ago

Holla Friends🤗... I am Back with a Bang!😉😆

SO What's the Date Today?

18th May Right?😃

Nothing special hun🤔

Wait until You Find out about the Special Thing😉

18th May...it's the day when this princess or I can say our Filmy queen entered the world🤗...And from that day she is bringing craziness into the Life of Every person whom she has met!

She is a complete package of entertainment.😉

She will keep you in high spirits with her talks,😃

She is smart, creative, funny, adorable, and the list goes on and on and on...⭐️

She is a huge fan of RaHi and of course completely fida on My Kunal🤔

Ok ok...don't scare me like this girl😲...Fida on Our Kunal..

Yupp, you guys guessed it right..She is none other than our Filmy queen      ANJALI

So what are we waiting for?

Let's the Party Begin !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anjali🤗...May you get all the love, happiness, joy and success in your life.. I hope all your birthday wishes come true and you get whatever you want .Well, that's human nature that he is never satisfied still I want you to get everything you desire for. I Wish U Simple Pleasures In Life. Evergreen Happiness. A Truly Bright Future...Most of All I Wish A Birthday. Full Of Smiles and Cheers😳

Happy Birthday Baloons Image

Your Birthday Cake...Don't forget to share with us also...😉

Lots Of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago

Madhura(Madhuras_Rule)

Happy Birthday Anjali

Happy Birhday my filmy Queen... you know what best friends stand by us through our good times as well as bad. On this special day, I just want to let you know that you have me jumping for joy because my best friend came into this world on this day.

May you glow in the warmth of our friendship on your birthday and throughout the year. You, my friend, will always have a special place deep in my heart. You are the friend for whom I am always thankful to God.

I wish this message brings a smile to your face and a twinkle to your eye, because happiness is what I've always wished for you.

I wish that God sends you His choicest blessings and showers your life with happiness on your birthday. I wish that all that you have ever dreamt of comes true on your birthday. Yet another year to celebrate our beautiful friendship and cherish all those lovely memories gone by down the years. I just want you to know that you're really special to me. You are there for me whenever I really need you, no matter where you are or what you are doing. Hey buddy, to me you are nothing less than one of my family member. So what if we are not blood-tied, we're tied by the thread of friendship and love. Thanks a ton for everything.

You've been such a wonderful friend to me that everyday feels like a holiday. Thanks for making my life so interesting and so much fun. Life is boring when you are not around.

No birthday gift is enough to match the gift you gave me-the gift of your friendship! Thank you. Happy Birthday to my best friend. May God bless you, dear.

Khushi(luv_u_Bharti)

Hi Anjali

Many Many Happy returns of d day Sweetie

May all ur dreams cm true...

Hope u have a blast 2day

God Bless u

Keep Shining

Priya (priya1101)

Many many happy returns of the day Anjali.

You are one of the sweetest friends I met on IF.

I wish your birthday is filled with sunshine of joys, rainbow of smiles and rainfalls of laughter.

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss.

May all your wishes come true.

May your birthday bring smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

On your birthday, I wish for you the fulfillment of all your dreams. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. I wish for you that whatever you want in life, it comes to you just the way you imagined it.

A very very happy birthday to you sweetheart.

Lots of love.

Stavan(Prince6495)

MANY MANY RETURNS OF DAY ANJALI

Have an amazing b'day

hope all your dreams come true and u get all happiness..

Have a happiest b'day

Sarah (Sarah_Angel9)

May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are..Happy Birthday Anjali dear:) May all your dream, all your imaginations come true with the blink of your eyes..Stay Blessed..

Lots of Love

Sarah

Lopa (Shammukh)

Diya(diyataarey)

Baar baar yeh din aaye..

Baar yeh dil gaye..

Tum jiyo hazaaro saal..

Tumhe mile sabhi ka pyaar..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANJALI !😃

My filmy Queen..

Every time spent with you is special..

Every minute with you is amazing..

Every second is funny😆

And every moment is worthwhile..

I just can't say how much i love you..

Our RaHi fangirling at the ATs..tere filmy dialogues..Cute si OS's

all made me just fall more for you <3

You are 0one really cute person..

Whom i will love to remain friends with forever..

I am so sorry my filmy Queen i couldn't make an edit for you😭

But you know how much i love you Filmy Queen...

Happy Birthday..

Party Hard ... Stay blessed ..

And tighttt🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Love,

Diya.

A Big Surprise From Neha...😃

This SURPRISE is for u dear...
by your LEADER...😃...
muahhh

Hoping you enjoy it as much as I did planning it...😳

Scroll down for the SURPRISE ...

Ranveer: Blushing and excited...

Panchi: *smiles* looking at him...

PanchiHayee nonu itna blush kyun kar rahe ho...*laughs*

RanveerIts the 18th tomorrow!!!

PanchiSooo???

RanveerMoti *hitting her on the head*...tu bhool gayi!!!

PanchiOmg...its 18th,,18th of May...how did I forget? ughhh

RanveerYeppp...*blushing again*...It is...

Panchi...ANJALI's BIRTHDAY...your GF...*winks*

RanveerYaar ched mat...who tu toh hai

RanveerAnji toh duniya ki sabse sweetest ladki hai...just the thought of her makes me smile.

PanchiAweee

Panchi: Pata hai nonu me doesn't even mind you going all gaga over her...uske bare mein sun sun ke ab toh even I wanna meet her asap. I am sure she is a lovely girl...*smiles*...so what's the plan???...Kuch socha bhi hai ya sirf ainwehi...*laughs*

Ranveer: Moti remember I'm nonu..*lifts tee collar up*...sab Set hai for the BIG DAY. We will be flying down to her hometown Raipur and the buddies are joining us too.*Smiles that killer smile*

Panchi: M impressed nonu. Not bad & her gift

Ranveer: Ooo no main bhool gaya...*slaps his forehead*...wait I will call her friends to ask...Geet and Neha...had informed them that we will be coming over.

GeetHellooo...

Ranveer: Hi Geet...its me Ranveer,, anjali's friend...we spoke yesterday..

Silence...

Ranveer: Umm Geet...are you there???...Hellloo...*shakes head in a no towards Panchi*

Me: Geet...geet...kya hua sweets...*taking the phone from a fainting Geet*

Me: Hello...who's this???

Ranveer: Hii its me Ranveer...

Me: *laughing*...ohhh...hi Ranveer...that explains Geet. M soo sorry..she seems to be on a fainting spree...twice in two days...never mind...

Ranveer: Oh okie Neha...again...*laughing*...hope she is fine.

Me: Don't worry she will be..*giving looks to a leaning unconscious Geet*...anyway tell me...you called up for something important???

Ranveer: Well Neha...wanted to ask you about what should I buy for Anji...as in her birthday gift..could you help me out...please.

Me: Sure Ranveer...Anji loves books and music...her twin obsession n your fave pizza of course

Ranveer: Thanks a ton Neha...you are a saviour...so lets meet on the 18th then n yes...do take care of Geet.

Me: I will I will. 

On the 18th, Raipur airport

Me: Hi Ranveer...hi Panchi...heyyy Piddi...Bharti hey n Fahaaad😳...how are you???

Fahad:Hi, you are Neha right? Anji talks a lot about...this is for you...here...

Me:*shaking*...really...thanks so much *feels lighter*

Me:*shaking myself up mentally*...oh guys meet the mad house inmates. U know most of them by names already m sure...but formally yeh lo...that's Diya..that's Priya... Sujanya... Ishu... Tina... Sarah... Lopa...Akshu...Mads...Via...Kirti...

Hi's and Hellos exchanged

Me:& well that's Geet...ready to faint again...*laughing*.

Everyone laughs

Me:Okie guys...then lets get ready for the surprise PARTY...

Ranveer:Yea...common...let's go

Evening, at my place...

Geet:She's outside...lights off...hurry. On the count of 1 2 3...

Everyone together...

TO YOU...

Ranveer wishing you...

RAHI says...

& hey...

Buddies Say

HAVE A FUN DAY & BLESSED FUTURE AHEAD ANJALI

Group HUG...

LOVE YOU ANJI

ONCE MORE ...

The PARTY's just begun...Have laods of fun dear

So then liked the party dear...??

Me toh had loads of fun planning it...yeppp...after all koi aisi waisi party thode hi thi..it was for my FILMY QUEEN,, a friend who is really close to my heart. Our journey might have begun a few months back but our friendship seems years old... yes it seems old but the spark continues to live on. I know you are busy with your exams but the days when I don't talk to you there seems something amiss in a big way. Hoping your exams get over asap...ab bahut ho gaya yaar. On second thoughts main kahaan bhage ja rahi hun...you rock the exams...and when you are free then we are gonna have loads of fun n masti. Promise...
You are the one with the most romantic of ideas and your oses scream LOVE at the top of the voice...how I love it. AND the way you support me at my attempts at writings makes me appreciate my own works better dear...Thank you... And how can I forget our scene creations that we did on our MAD HOUSE...one hell of a time we spent together. Time simply flies when we talk and your filmy dialogues are killer and the most fun that I have is watching you and Geet fighting over the same guy...do I say who??...not really...we know who that is...
You make the mad house madder and I so love you for that ANJI...
Hoping we remain the same forever and with your exams coming to an end like finally m super excited. Yayyy...we are gonna party...

Till then...Do your best in the exams girl...Bahut umeede hain tumse..

But AAJ do have loads of fun...ITS A VERY SPECIAL DAY... n me hopes that duniya bhar ke saari khusiyaan aapko mile cause you sach mein deserve it sweets..

And here's my starry wish for my STAR..R FILMY QUEEN

With lots and lots of LOVE
 Neha...

A small wish from my side too that to straight from my heart...😳😳

Heyyy Anjali🤗... Wish you a very very Happy Birthday my love🥳...Your birthday is finally here, so let's get the party started! Cakes, candles and gifts can be mine, after all this birthday is already yours! Sharing is caring my friend.😉 Gosh just see your face:P...Just kidding. You bhukadd..😆 ;) It's your day! Have a rocking birthday...So here it goes...😳

Happy birthday sweetheart...you  are one of the sweetest girl I have met, I really enjoyed our spamming ,I always enjoyed ur company it always felt gr8 to talk to u and drooling over Kunal with you ...You are an  awesome girl babes, our crazy talks on our Mad house, I simply love it..This B'day I am wishing u that may this day bring lots of happiness in ur life may god shower  grand blessing on u and fulfill all ur wishes..Once again Happy Birthday...Take care

Happy Birthday Anjali !
My Filmy Queen...I hope you get a longgg life and all your dreams come true..
Enjoy your day... Stay blessed..
Lots of love ,
Diya .
Edited by diyataarey - 9 years ago
OMGEEE... THANK YOU SO MUCH GEET... THIS WAS AHMAZING... ITS MY BEST BDAY GIFT...
PRICELESS... ITS FULL OF LOVE AND I LOVE YOU GUYZ SO MUCH...
IF YOU COULD SEE ME RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE SEEN TEARS IN MY EYES AND A BIG SMILE ON FACE AND AS THY SAY WHEN THESE TWO COME TOGETHER IT MEANS ITS THE BEST DAY OF YOU LIFE...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH...
THANK YOU NEHA FOR THE WONDERFUL SURPRIZE...
I AM SURE ISSE BETTER KUCH HO HI NAHI SAKTA... THIS SURPRISE WAS SO SWEET... GEET KI TARAH MAIN FAINT HO GAYI.. RV KI TARAH I WAS BLUSHING AND PANCHI KI TARAH I WAS LAUGHING...I CANT EXPRESS IN WORDS WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.. YOU GUYZ MADE MY BDAY SO SPECIAL...THIS WAS THE BEST SURPRIZE...
AND BY THE WAY GEET N NEHA TUM DONO THIK HO NA.. KUNAL AUR FAHAD SE BAAT KAR KE TOH YOU MUST HAVE LOST UR SENSES... WAISE I CAN SEE YOU FLYING IN SEVENTH HEAVEN RIGHT BESIDE ME...
MADHURA PRIYA KHUSHI STAVAN DIYA SARAH LOPA..THANX A TON.. U DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I M TODAY BECAUSE OF ALL U PEOPLE... I WILL REPLY TO EACH OF UR WISHES SEPARATEY SOON...

GEET AND NEHA...I LOVE U GUYZ SO MUCH... I M NOT DONE YET...I NEED FIRST CONTROL MY FLUTTERING HEART THEN I WILL BE BACK...
MUAAHHH
GEET MAIN BAHUT BHUKKAD HUN BUT DONT WORRY MAINE TUMSE SHARING SIKHI...
I HAVE CUT THE CAKE AND MERE HATH SE TUM SABKO CAKE KA BADA PIECE..
Anjali...🤗...BiRtHDaY girl...welcome jee welcome...
So glad u loved the surprise...
Me super happy...
Just pray that you get all the happiness in the world sweetie...just the way you make everyone else around you smile...muahhh

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE Day

Ps... there's another surprise waiting for ya...do check your pm inbox...

Pps...Geetu,, bestie...super love to this thread...Good job...muahhh

Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by anjali1805

GEET MAIN BAHUT BHUKKAD HUN BUT DONT WORRY MAINE TUMSE SHARING SIKHI...
I HAVE CUT THE CAKE AND MERE HATH SE TUM SABKO CAKE KA BADA PIECE..

Anjali🤗
Birthday girl is here🤗

Happy Birthday sweetheart🥳
Awweiiee the cake is so yummy
may you get all the love,happiness,joy and success in your life
Many Many Happy returns of the day

Love u so much
Muahhh
GEET AND NEHA THANK YOU SO MUCH..JITNI BAAR KAHU KAM HAIN..
BTW DID I TELL U KI U GUYZ ARE THE BEST AND THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
BUT ABHI I WILL HAVE TO GO SORRY... I WILL BE BACK SOON TO PARTY WID U ALL..
AND AGAIN LOVE U LOADS...