Happy Birthday our Filmy Queen aka Anjali <3 - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
This meassage is specially for Geet and Neha...
Did i tell you that you guyz are the best cause if not then you should know it...
You know mere exams ke karan i thought this would be a very borig bday but thankfull you made it so special that i forever gonna remember it...
 this was such a beautiful and amazing thread, yummy cake and amazing gifts...but more than that its your wishes that made my day...i became so emotonal reading it..Thanx a ton for it and for making me feel like a princess of some palace...and yeah congratulations for talking to Ranveer and KD.. i hope you guyz are fine now...
coming to the surprise..i never imagined someone would actually give me this as a surprize and it was freaking awesome...this was the best surprize and i loved it so much...
the whole time i was like omg ranveer wishing me and smiling on thinking about me and also panchi kd kiya and piddi..hayye me was in seventh heaven and thats why it took me so long to come back n reply to you guyz...
i completely enjoyed the party...it was a rocking party though even i fainted due to ranveer...
thank you so so so much for this thread, the os, the gifts and most importantly your wishes...
i am really lucky to have you guyz as my buddies...

For all you TBPians and my amazing frnds...
TUM JO AYE ZINDAGI MEIN BAAT BAN GAYI..
Ohhho ! ANJALI, my sissy, You have soo cool friends on IF! By God! What a Lovely Thread!
Happy Birthday Again Pepsi :P
After knowing you in Person too, I noticed a completely different side of yours over here. According to me, you were a Nerd/Geek/Padhaku :P (Sorry for that though).
Filmy Queen - This title surprises me a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰
But ya ya, I know you are a little bit of Nautanki!
The makers of the Thread-- Thank You soo much for such an amazing thread, Nice idea. And also for making My Dearest Anjiii smilee so much, You guys rocked her 18th Birthday๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ!

Lots of  Love,
Sachi.
Originally posted by sachi123

Ohhho ! ANJALI, my sissy, You have soo cool friends on IF! By God! Yup they indeed are very cool
what a Lovely Thread! thanx on their behalf
Happy Birthday Again Pepsi :P thanx and you know na i dont like pepsi..anjii is so much better
After knowing you in Person too, I noticed a completely different side of yours over here. According to me, you were a Nerd/Geek/Padhaku :P (Sorry for that though). you know i exactly knew that you thought this about me...I am NOT padhaku/nerd/geek..i have always been like this and i love having fun as much as you do..regarding the sorry thing.you should be๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› and now i guess you know who i am๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†
Filmy Queen - This title surprises me a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰ well thats because whenever i used to enter any discussion i used to enter wid a song and i always write songs whenever possible..
But ya ya, I know you are a little bit of Nautanki! well that toh i am..waise how do u know? ha?
The makers of the Thread-- Thank You soo much for such an amazing thread, Nice idea. And also for making My Dearest Anjiii smilee so much, You guys rocked her 18th Birthday๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ!

Lots of  Love,
Sachi.
lots of love to you too sister..
anjali/anji/filmy queen..

Thank you so much for this lovely comment...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by anjali1805 - 9 years ago