Elena Alaric hook up ? :o

Posted: 9 years ago

The Vampire Diaries' Twist: Will Elena & Alaric Hook Up Next Season?

Now that Damon is a goner, where does that leave Elena? The Vampire Diaries' executive producer Julie Plec teased a brand new love interest for the heartbroken vampire " Alaric!

The Vampire Diaries faces some major change when it returns in the fall of 2014, especially now that Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is dead. One of the biggest changes will be for his girlfriend, Elena (Nina Dobrev), who will find comfort in the arms of an old friend.

The Vampire Diaries' New Romance: Elena & Alaric?

Damon is dead. That's right, we said it: he's dead.

So, what does that mean for Elena? The love of her life is gone, and she has to find comfort somewhere.

Alaric returning] is a really beautiful circle back to that dynamic where he's going to be there for her as a friend and as emotional support. But also now he has to come to terms with what it's like to live life as a secret vampire. So [Elena] has something to teach him too."

Hmm, that is certainly interesting. It will definitely be interesting to watch their dynamic change as they go through this major loss together.

Elena & Alaric Have A Strong History

If you're an avid TVD fan, then you already know that Elena and Alaric have a bond unlike any other.

It started when Alaric went from being her teacher, to starting a romantic relationship with Elena's aunt, Jenna. Things quickly escalated from awkward hallway run-in's in the middle of the night, to "modern" family dinners with the whole family, including Elena's little brother, Jeremy.

Once Jenna was gone, Alaric and Damon formed a friendship that was stronger than any other on the show. They weren't just friends, they were brothers. Elena did not take a backseat to Damon though, because Alaric was always looking out for her just like Jenna would have wanted her to.

While it would be a little strange to see Alaric and Elena's relationship spin into something romantic, we have definitely seen weirder things on TVD, haven't we?

However, no one will ever replace Damon " or Stefan " in Elena's heart.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Will Elena and Alaric take on a romantic relationship next season? Do you think Damon is gone for good? Let us know your thoughts below!

Link :  http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/05/17/the-vampire-diaries-elena-alaric-hook-up-season-6-damon-dead/

I am officially grossed out with this relationship ðŸ¤¢ I know it is not true atleast I hope. But even thinking them together argh. ...

🥱🥱🥱 Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
Ab bas yahi sunna reh gya tha.
Oh c'mon! Ric is her guardian. I don't really get these media people and their nonsense article with some bulls**t. 🤣 🤣
What the effing hell is this? Ric is like a father figure to her. Come on, just because u hv a pen and paper u can't write every damn crazy bull shit that comes to ur mind. These media ppl r pathetic ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

Ab bas yahi sunna reh gya tha.
Oh c'mon! Ric is her guardian. I don't really get these media people and their nonsense article with some bulls**t. 🤣 🤣

Exactly😆😆
Originally posted by AyRa_Rocks

What the effing hell is this? Ric is like a father figure to her. Come on, just because u hv a pen and paper u can't write every damn crazy bull shit that comes to ur mind. These media ppl r pathetic ðŸ¤”

Seriously can't even think of them like romantically eww... its really gross🤢
Nooo, I am sure that Rik will not do that too Damon and Elena tooo.
😲 this can't be true I guess

Alaric was also the husband of Elena's biological mom
Originally posted by panchaali

😲 this can't be true I guess

Alaric was also the husband of Elena's biological mom
I forget about this ðŸ˜³ this maybe its just rumor.
What?. Such a stupid article