Elena Alaric hook up ? :o - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Goodness, I hope this isn't true. 
Ric was married to her biological mom, that makes him her stepdad...then he dated her aunt. 

This is so wrong on so many levels.🤢

we all know that this will never ever happen, the day the writers choose to do something gross as this will be the last any viewer will watch the show
These media people will write just about anything ðŸ¤¢
He is technically her step-dad; he was married to her biological mother, and was in a relationship with her aunt..he is just a father-figure and friend to her and Jeremy..where do these people get these sick ideas? ðŸ¤¢

The show's writers would never do something like this.
This is a RIDICULOUS twist 🤢. It is more of like a roller coaster twister for the mind for TVD viewers who have stuck with the torturous season 5. Alaric and Elena have more of a guardian-child relationship or a teacher-student relationship where one depends on the other for guidance and support. Are there no limits that need to be drawn between characters?🤢 Does 2 people emotionally consoling each other have to go into the realm of a (man and woman relationship)? They can't do it as friends or just because they care for each other.. Does this stupid romantic angle have to be included?😡 MAKES NO FRIGGIN SENSE 😕

But this romantic element is too much. Stefan and Damon as brothers pursuing the same girl is enough, now we will have to bear Damon and Alaric (almost brother like friends) going through this turmoil as well. Will say to Julie Plec: Been there, done that. Next time don't wanna see that.

As happy as I am for Ric returning, my Damon's dead and he was mainly the reason I was still watching this show since Klaus left.. guess with this pathetic twist my happiness at Ric's return is shattered. It will probably be easier for me to move on from this show courtesy of this twist.

P.S: I'm thinking that JP is out of ideas and is doing anything now to keep the show running. The creativity of the show is gone now only to be replaced by shoddy ideas which are enough to puke anyone out 😡
Edited by -AquaMermaiden- - 9 years ago
W*F??? He will be there for her as a friend/guardian/father figure.
How can they hook up thats disgusting especially since he was married to her mother!
ok..thats by far the most disturbing n gross news of TVD!!🤢🤢
media people are freaking crazyy...

just thinking about it makes me ewww...😲
eww...he's her step father for god sake!

Excuse me while I go and throw up🤢🤢🤢
ewww...
dnt know abt alaric bt i simply dnt trust elena she can sleep with anyone... not boundaries for her...
Originally posted by Onupriya

ewww...
dnt know abt alaric bt i simply dnt trust elena she can sleep with anyone... not boundaries for her...
Dont belvie that they will made of her like Sookie from True Blood. ðŸ¤¢
I stil belvie that Elena loves Damon real.