**Love You too...A RAHI Os**...a BIRTHDAY gift for ANJALi - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Res
-UnRes...
Omggg...
Amazing OS Leader...๐Ÿ‘
I almost felt like crying :')
You see , what i like about your writing is that it is mature...
You know what you have to write and you oen it down beautifully...
You have got an amazing vocabulary as well.. 
Now i'll tell you how that makes a difference..
When you use one particular word quite a few times it becomes repetitive... 
Then the paragraph doesnt seem right..
But if you have a good vocab then you jse the synonyms and the writing becomes attractive
And your writing is just full of new words .. it helps me build myself as a writer as well thanks :P
Now coming to the story.. it was so awesome..
I am mad for emotional stories.. i have earlier mentioned as well.. i love to cry..
And this story .. the pain which Ranveer had .. you described it so well.. it made me sad.. 
It made feel the pain he was going through..
And the way you described Panchi was perfect.. !
Her bubbliness .. her loving nature.. <3
And in the end.. when she was reading the diary.. i cant tell how impatient i was feeling..
I actually looked down slightly and say the words in blue.. 
I smiled.. 
She loves him too!!
Omg leader this is jus like a fairytale! 
Its just wow.. :') 
Keep Writing Leader..
Lots of Love,
Diya.
Edited by diyataarey - 9 years ago
Originally posted by anjali1805

OMGEEE NEHA... LOVE YOU SO MUCH..
BUT RES FOR NOW...
Finally unres...
Nehaaa... wow second os dedicated to me... I feel so special right now...
Love u so much for this... You are special sweets..this one's just my little koshish to make your day memorable...muahhh
now comin to the os...
This was brilliant..It was such a different and nice take on rahi and i loved it.. Tried something different on Rahi...glad you loved it...was a little scared actually..but your words make me assured..thank you 
The way described Ranveer's feelings his lost attitude, how he used to go dumb in front of her was beautifully portrayed...
wow he was a writer and wrote a book dedicating to her.. that is so romantic... Guys tongue ties n flabbergasted in front of their lady love is romantic for me...so made Rv like that...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
then their accidental meetings were so fun to imagine...and my angel she guessed that it had been dedicated to someone...but little did she know that it was dedicated to her... they were destined to be together...isliye their wave length kinda matched...but fate takes its own course so thoda time lag gaya for them to come ek saath  
then finally he asked her to come with him..
you know when she was reading his diary even i was very excited although i knew you wont keep them apart... Yea me cant see my precious two apart..m stuck but cant help๐Ÿ˜ณ
and finally i loved the end..it was more than perfect...i liked it that she wrote it in his diary instead of saying...that was so romantic..."love you too" awww... Wanted to make their confession unique so aisa kiya...good it came out the way me wanted it to 
this was ekdum a super se uper wala os and i loved it and enjoyed it completely...
thank you so much once again...for this os and for all the surprises...
you r such a sweetheart..love u so much.. Love ya loads sweetie...U happy means my purpose solved...๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey Bestie๐Ÿค—...So Finally Here I am with my comment..I know, I am late this time but as u already know the reason (My Mahan Net๐Ÿคข)...So I assume that I am forgiven...ok, enough of my blabbing and let's get to the point.๐Ÿ˜ณ

First thing first, I am sure Anjali will be on nine cloud after reading this OS...After all it's the Perfect gift for her...A full on Romantic and cute RaHI OS...What more A RaHian could asked for...Now come to the OS..Let's start from its title...Perfectly suited for this story...And u know that it's true...Me just love the story like anything...Simple and flawless... Ranveer is a writer...Awwiie my baby... And his lady love is our Angel Panchi.Love their back to back meetings.. And the way you described them..Magically...Me enjoyed them completely... KD and RV convo is treat to read...Love their bonding and bromance..My RanSh..and that Panchi's I love you too..Highlight of the OS..plz keep writing sweets..me want more and more stories  from you..Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Bestie...you don't ever need to give moi reasons..me knows if you are delayed then koi na koi reason toh hoga...varna you are too prompt..n love ya for that...
Yea...Anji loved it...thank god...Embarrassed...Me knows you loved that title...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
Thank you...me always tries to keep things simple..but humbled that you found it magical n flawless too...such kind motivation is a big boost for anyone writing n thanks for always egging me on n supporting me meri gulab jamun..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pansh bond n Ransh bromance are the ones that I love most from the show soo I generally try incorporating one or the other ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Babe you know m super lazy but will try writing pakka...

Love ya for this review...muahh

Originally posted by aishu3003

awww such a cuteee and sweet os๐Ÿ˜Š
beautifully written๐Ÿ‘
lovedd it very much๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks aishu...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shammukh

omg NEHA Nice one. 
u made my day today.
after so long a happy and very romantic rahi os frm a very romantic hearted girl  i must say.
what a gift for anji and we rahians too.
lots of loveโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Aweee... Lopa...Thanks so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
When it comes to Rahi me can only think of Romance so aise pieces likh deti hun...๐Ÿ˜†..
N glad you liked the gift...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love you too dear
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by --Akshu--

Wow Neha it was different I loved RV the way u described his story he fell for Panchi omg so cute Thanks akshi...Rahi n cuteness are inseparable...they come in a package๐Ÿ˜†

RV was a writer wow yaar and they lived in the same building so cute
Loved their first official meeting he screwed up :p
But the lift scene and when she turns it was cuteee

The laundry scene was the best they spoke and she realized he is the famous writer :p
Who wrote love story

She asked him if he wrote it to someone that I could imagine his face :p
But it was Amazing his life in her hands

He was do scared he dint want this to be ruined
And she wrote I love u awww

The way you always recap the story makes me appreciate my work more yaar...me understands that m able to put my point across...thanks for this truly...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In short it was a cute OS with a smile on my face
Amazing attempt and totally different <3

Muah
Glad could make you smile...me satisfied...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...muahh sweetie...Thanks for your review.
Happy Birthday Anjali
Originally posted by priya1101

Res.
I will unres soon sweetie.
Finally Unres.
Hey Sweetie.๐Ÿค—
Kya mast OS likha hain tumne yaara,me super loved it. Thanks yaar...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am in love with this OS,this is ekdum RaHilicious.It's cute,sweet and romantic.First of all,the concept of this story is amazing,the story moved very smoothly from one point to another.I loved each and everything about this OS,Right from the starting,the beautiful lines written in the diary by Ranveer,to the ending where he went down on his knees,taking her hand and kissing it lightly and saying the line"Thanks for making my life complete."It's superb. Wow...thanks dear...Rahi hai toh cute sweet n romantic toh banana hi hoga๐Ÿ˜‰...varna my precious two ke saath nainsaafi hogi but glad me could do it๐Ÿ˜›...
Everything is perfect,Ranveer famous writer,RV and Panchi staying in the same building,Ransh convo's were a treat to read.Then their meetings,then Panchi guessing by the name of the book that,it had been dedicated to someone,he inviting her to the launch party,she agreeing.Then comes the highlight of the story,Panchi going to his house,he mesmerized by her beauty,kya lag rahi hogi hamari Angel.He welcoming her into his house and that  diary part,where she wrote "I LOVE YOU TOO".I can imagine,yeh dekhke toh RV toh khushi se pagal hogaya hoga.He hopping down the eight floors,reaching his car,where Panchi was waiting,and that last line said by him.Wowww...it's awesome.U described everything beautifully.Kudos to you dear. N me love you for this detailed analysis... its soo satisfying...๐Ÿ˜ณ...the way you take efforts to pinpoint everything in detail is soo osm on your part yaar...love ya for this
Plzzz keep writing,i want to read more stories from you.
Thankyou for writing such a beautiful story.
Love you sooo much.

Babe m super lazy...๐Ÿ˜ณ...but will try wrting...tab tak thanks for this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel9

Omgee Neha!! Wow! U don't write much bt jab vi likhti ho mar hi deti ho yaar! Wow how can u write SOO perfectly?! Hayee loved every word seriously <3 i just love the way u write, feels so real, i can feel that i'm watching them,their expressions,everything ^_^ Hayee i'm SO in love with this <3 Love u so much..pls write more yr
Sarah thanks so much sweetie..yea me writes less๐Ÿ˜ณ...m lazy...but glad that you super liked it..made my day...n you sach found it perfect n real...thanks for this...grinning like mad...

Sach bada wala THANK YOu...glad you loved it...muahh..me loved this review๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by TasrinS

Amazing...๐Ÿ‘.
Thanks for pm...

Thanks tasrin...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

awww such super adorable RaHi OS..too too good neha..!!

Thanks Nikki...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Prince6495

Amazing Os Neha
Rahi are super adorable .๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved this os ...
u r really an amazing writer ..
a treat to read ...
keep writing

Stavan...thank you
You calling it a treat is so fulfilling