unresd on pg 1...

and yayy i was the first to res..🀣

Wah mere  cheeteh... πŸ˜†
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Madhuras_Rule

Neha if that was a perfect day for Ranveer than this this is a perfect day for me .Fate , I don't know if you believe in fate or not but I am a strong believer of fate .I think that everything is decided , our future is decided , its not that we can't change it if we want we can, but again it is also our fate , well...leave it that's another think .Fate had already decided that they both will meet whatever happens. He loved her from ages and suddenly one day they their first meeting and at the end of the day they are together, now it only happens if they are soul mates , if they are made for each other ok I know for RaHi this statement is used infinite times but I can't find something more perfect which will suit them .
Mads...me believes in Fate too... hard work is in our hands but kismet shapes our life like no other... Rahi for me were always destined s fate played a big role in getting them together... Soulmates...yess..that suits them bestπŸ˜ƒ

One day he can't sleep because of her .He writes his feelings in diary , you know what Neha somewhere I think that diary played a main role in bringing these two together. At midnight writing about a girl with whom you never talked , this is so true love , his love. He is a writer , you made Ranveer more perfect Nehu , Ranveer writer, now I love him more . He wrote a book which is published and is at top and guess what his inspiration was Panchi I so love this Ranveer .

Yea mads that diary was the key... nonu will be soo out of the world as a writer..hayee...me loves this Ranveer too

Nehu you know you don't go very deep and you also don't write without any detail you just make it perfect , that's what I love about you and you work. you write so well actually this is an understatement , you write in a way which can't be described especially by a learning writer like me . This was not rushed this was not boring this was written with different ease which can be seen your OS .
Mads this review just sent me flying... perfect...this means a lot... yea my works are kinda away from the hustle n bustle of reality...can blame it to the umpteen romances I have read..πŸ˜†... n sweets please itni tareef na kar..😳...your first work was soo damn interesting..loved the storyline...main toh utna soch hi nahi sakti...toh please don't say about you learning..me needs to learn a thing or two from you too...πŸ˜ƒ...

I didn't talk about your story much because I think I don't need to praise it its already so amazing that my words will not make any difference. I like your writing skills very much and want to read more stories from you .I don't have any complaints with your big intervals you take your time if you give us amazing OS like this

yaar m very lazy...but glad that you still aren't complaining.. will sure trying writin more..pakka
This is beautiful Nehu , this is beautiful...

Lots and lots of love
Madhura

N mads I love you yaar...not for the praise but for motivating me...its soo out of the world..thank you

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diyataarey

Res

-UnRes...
Omggg...
Amazing OS Leader...πŸ‘
I almost felt like crying :')...
You see , what i like about your writing is that it is mature...
You know what you have to write and you oen it down beautifully...
You have got an amazing vocabulary as well.. 
Now i'll tell you how that makes a difference..
When you use one particular word quite a few times it becomes repetitive... 
Then the paragraph doesnt seem right..
But if you have a good vocab then you jse the synonyms and the writing becomes attractive
And your writing is just full of new words .. it helps me build myself as a writer as well thanks :P
Now coming to the story.. it was so awesome..
I am mad for emotional stories.. i have earlier mentioned as well.. i love to cry..
And this story .. the pain which Ranveer had .. you described it so well.. it made me sad.. 
It made feel the pain he was going through..
And the way you described Panchi was perfect.. !
Her bubbliness .. her loving nature.. <3
And in the end.. when she was reading the diary.. i cant tell how impatient i was feeling..
I actually looked down slightly and say the words in blue.. 
I smiled.. 
She loves him too!!
Omg leader this is jus like a fairytale! 
Its just wow.. :') 
Keep Writing Leader..
Lots of Love,
Diya.

Diya..you made me wait but your review was soo fulfilling that me wont complain at all.. Thank you my rofl queen...
Mature..was it?? Thank god it was...πŸ˜ƒ...n thanks for telling me that...
n babe that vocab bit ... 😳... that is precious to me... you are already very good with words n m just super happy that I could contribute in some way to it
Did I sach make you cry...aweee... but me just glad that you could absorb the story at its fullest.
Impatient kiya tujhe???...πŸ˜†...
This was a fairytale cause Rahi are the stuff that fairytales are made of ... so tried to make everything picture perfect..
Diya you just made me smile more n more with this review of yours...n made me soo satisfied that I cant even tell ya...love ya loads girl..THANK U
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RES 😭
Unresed πŸ˜ƒ Edited by luv_u_Bharti - 9 years ago
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesm Awesm Awesm Neha πŸ˜ƒ

Loved it Dear...
Dis was sooo good yaar
Loved d confession & d cute Ransh fights 🀣