ESP#90 |*|Toffee si meethi hai, churan si khatti hai|*|HBDNeha!

Posted: 9 years ago

tu meri, main teri, yeh hain humari love story  {friendship waala πŸ˜†}

THREE YEARS! And I'm not even gonna lie and say I'm surprised, kyunki I knew yeh jo humara rishta hain woh janam janam ka hain jo kabhi bhi tootne nahi waali 

Well anyways, we all miss having all of us in one place  But today, we aren't going to talk about that, or any i d h a r - u d h a r ki baatein πŸ˜Ž kyunki it's your ..

happy wala birthday! 

Peechle saal bohut saare logon ko bohut baar thank you bol liya, bas aur repeat nahi karna πŸ€“πŸ˜† Par still, there are some things which cannot be missed. 

Neha, we all love you dher saara (as if you didn't know that already πŸ€ͺ) and we hope that issi tarah we get to spend this day for many years to come <3 It was a seriously lucky day for us when you decided to tapkofy in our lives β˜ΊοΈ and we are very thankful for that πŸ€“ Thank you session, khatam πŸ˜³

you should also be happy because 

you're one year closer to your wedding πŸ₯³ (I HAVE to include this, aadat se majboor πŸ˜ƒ) and you will get your ekdum dhoom dhaam waali shaadi as promised πŸ˜Ž But for now, kyunki abhi bhi jeejaji ko aane mein thoda time hain πŸ˜› we'll celebrate your ekkiswa birthday and be happy πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ 

Insha Allah one day we'll meet <3 This I say on behalf of everyone *that includes the people who don't come here nowadays πŸ€”* Kyunki I refuse to believe ki mein tujhe saamne dekhe bina mar jaungi πŸ˜› And I might be getting emotional .. πŸ€“ Toh bas mujhe aur kucch nahi bolna πŸ˜³

and if you want name your first kid after me (chal nickname hi sahi) for making this ekdum dheenchak waala thread, mein mana nahi karungi β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by themockingblue. - 9 years ago

Someone to count on, someone who cares
Beside you wherever you go

i could just literally copy paste this song and it'll be true line to line <3 and they used this in Tinker Bell which is always a plus  (and if you haven't watched The Pirate Fairy watch it already πŸ˜†) 
i'm sorry I couldn't unres birthday ke din πŸ€” 
so about the wish πŸ˜› you know how last year I missed this day and I felt super guilty and even though you didn't make a big deal out of it, well I still feel horribly bad about that πŸ˜΅ Because it was the most crappy thing I could have done. :/ But then again I missed/forgot most of the birthdays which just makes it even more crappy so I've made a promise to myself that I'll not miss a single birthday this year no matter what (dharti hill jaye duniya bikhar jaye menu koyi farak ni penda πŸ˜³ - and that Punjabi's horrible so please ignore πŸ€£) BECAUSE you guys, each and every one of you, matter more to me than you can ever imagine πŸ˜³ and that needs to be expressed on every possible occasion <3
it's your 21st birthday πŸ₯³ (and NO Twixy! She's not old πŸ˜³ She's a full fledged adult who has all sorts of perks jo humein tumhein abhi nahi milne waali πŸ€“) and I hope you had the best time πŸ€—    (wedding proposals mile? β˜ΊοΈ) i hope you complete your padhai ekdum acche se and get a good job which you'll love, aur ek accha ladka bhi who'll love, care and respect you AUR ek shaandaar shaadi bhi  and I hope whatever happens, you'll remember us and know how much we love you πŸ€—

ANDD see what I made you πŸ˜ƒ 

SHE WAS β˜ΊοΈ Manish Malhotra nailed this year  He does always but this one is my absolute favorite <3 

The world comes to life
And everything's bright
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side 
πŸ€—
aur baad baad hug ki jagah censored waala emo aa raha help πŸ€£
Edited by themockingblue. - 9 years ago
Choco :*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! πŸ€—

I love you dher saara!

Spamming time πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by ...Doctor... - 9 years ago
Kahin se bhi karle, tera hi thread hai 
Edited by ...Doctor... - 9 years ago
i literally ate half of the cake aaj .. and toone pic post ki.. and i gain want to eat πŸ€£